Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FishnChips

Chatty Member
Pippa O Connor: add to my millions by coming to my beauty event

Rosie Connolly: add to my millions by buying my clothes

Lisa Jordan: add to my millions by buying my shampoo

Grace: check out my chin hair

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 88
Ahh lads. Shes sat in the car pretending to read and moving the phone to different places to video it. How the hell does she earn money?

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Beebles

VIP Member
Kips has the one room as his gamer room. She has the other as her perfume cemetery and influencer role play room. The pair have their bedroom and en suite. The kids are crammed into one room with far too much useless shite. The garden is far from child friendly. The play area in the kitchen was taken away and replaced with a drawer of toys. Kids art does not appear anywhere. The front room is the diffuser room and not for kids. It’s annoying when you’ve all this kids stuff to deal with but people understand that when they visit. They’re only young so long and then the toys and handprints disappear, they’ll want their own space and independence. I wonder will she ever regret how she’s been? That she’s never just let them be kids and have their own space and identity in their own home? That krisps having an Xbox room as a grown adult and grace having a room of PR shite was a waste at the expense of their kids? They’ve been shoved into childcare forever, despite Grace not even working (unless you count the off lunch work?). It’s legit so she can gym and be a lady of leisure and no one has to deal with her anxiety of having to parent. The kids are what, 5 and 7? Both on training wheels… on tiny bikes. We see the interactions grace has with the kids, rarely pleasant. We witness how she deals (and shares) their medical or private issues.
Tell me you wanted babies but don’t want to parent without telling me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

LennonRoad

VIP Member
She says she needs to slow down due to her anxiety 😆

Fockkk me , there’s giant turtles over 100 years old on the Galapagos lapping this slob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Skinner

VIP Member
Leaving this here for when shes posts a photoshopped to death photos of herself, or for when someone says she's lost weight.
20240429_161837.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Heidi88

VIP Member

Did we see this today??
Hilarious that they want Tattle to appear before the Oireachtas committee when they can't get Dee Forbes out from whatever rock she is hiding under to appear before a committee when RTE is publicly funded. Does the Irish government fund tattle? That is news to me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Beebles

VIP Member
It will never not annoy me that she uses the Dolly Parton book scheme. It’s for underprivileged people. She gets so much free stuff, she does not need 12 books a year sent to her. They could be given to those in need. The scheme isn’t widely available in Ireland because it needs more funding support. She’s such a dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

SheStunned

One thing I want to point out is that she said that Baby Reindeer was shite, now isn’t one of the subjects of that series mental health issues and trauma?

Someone who is meant to be a mental health ambassador should be a little more sensitive about saying what they think of it but not Grace who lacks any kind of self awareness compassion and it just shows she doesn’t seem understand or get who mental health side of things. Sorry it’s been bothering a bit as I some who is recovering from a semi traumatic experience in a good place now, thank you for listening to me rant on!

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Lazydaisy1980

For a mother with 2 small kids she has less responsibilities in a day than my 19 year that lives at home 🤣🤣.
Imagine your day involves slapping creams on you face , quick trip to the gym to hang with your buddies , making yourself endless coffees and food, playing ball with your dog, chilling in your car with a book and then going to your Mams to be handed your dinner , having stayed up binge watching TV until 4am . She’s living the life of a teenager but without having to even go to school/college/part-time job 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 51

FishnChips

Chatty Member
My son's speech was very bad. When he was due to start school the creche brought me in and told me he wasn't ready. He struggled to hold a conversation with the other kids. I worked in another creche during the week and had a second job for the weekends. I was never home. I was devastated that I missed the signs. I immediately got onto my GP and spent the next year intensely focusing on his speech with a slt. He is in secondary now and I can't get him to shut up. I hope she has some cop on and supports her son. Listens to the help.
You worked two jobs to support your family. You acted immediately on the crèches concerns.

Grace has him in crèche needlessly. She admitted that for years she has ignored something that, on some level, she knew needed investigation. She then proceeded to use this for content on her social media.

I really hope you don’t feel bad because those situations are completely different and you did everything right

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Imagine you are at this blogging years and your content is :

Hey guys, look, I had a bath.

Hey guys, look, I had a coffee .

Hey guys, look I done a wash.

Hey guys, look, i made my kids lunch.

Hey guys, look ,i straightened the wispy bits of my hair.

Dear god.

• Haha
Reactions: 49