Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Ggeeeeeeee
Full title- MY weddin's me life, I'm crispy's new wife. Me bewwwbs hangin' low wih me hair In a bow.

Oh Grace really pumped out the content again this month…… at least she’s consistent with something lol

- Her 18 month wedding anniversary.. yawn
- More too small Shein shite dresses and photoshopping half her body off, all that gym time and bad technique is paying off 🤣😳
- She watched a black and white tv show for the first time, well done Grace, we are all SO proud of you hun
- The children finally got some new clothes, did she actually put her hand in her pocket though?
- She got some free yoghurt
- Glorious insight into her disgusting green back garden and more free cleanings

Reactions: 20
Well done @Ggeeeeeeee
Full title- MY weddin's me life, I'm crispy's new wife. Me bewwwbs hangin' low wih me hair In a bow.

Oh Grace really pumped out the content again this month…… at least she’s consistent with something lol

- Her 18 month wedding anniversary.. yawn
- More too small Shein shite dresses and photoshopping half her body off, all that gym time and bad technique is paying off 🤣😳
- She watched a black and white tv show for the first time, well done Grace, we are all SO proud of you hun
- The children finally got some new clothes, did she actually put her hand in her pocket though?
- She got some free yoghurt
- Glorious insight into her disgusting green back garden and more free cleanings
Is an 18 month wedding anniversary a thing? Hubby and I have forgotten our anniversary 2/3 years 😂 We got reminded by people texting us. Our wedding was fabulous, but I haven't posted photos of it since a day or two after. Wonder is it because she was at a wedding recently? 🤔

Reactions: 11
Is an 18 month wedding anniversary a thing? Hubby and I have forgotten our anniversary 2/3 years 😂 We got reminded by people texting us. Our wedding was fabulous, but I haven't posted photos of it since a day or two after. Wonder is it because she was at a wedding recently? 🤔
I think she is literally clutching at straws for content to post and thinks it’s great content..
when we all know it’s not.

Reactions: 12
When she said she’d have nothing to look forward to after the wedding there was no lie 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh I can imagine her painfully banging on “well at me weddin” everytime she’s at someone else’s wedding. I’m sure their face turns to horror when she mentions the father figure uncle slow grind dance she did to poor unsuspecting fools.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She didn't even post it around the time of her 18month anniversary she was about 2 weeks late for that, suppose that's an improvement on her usual posting times.

Reactions: 5
When even your tattle thread title is based on an event that happened almost 2 years ago, you know you are scrapping the barrel for contenh 😴😴

Reactions: 15
Big group of them went away from the gym. Very surprised your gal didn’t tag along to dodge the little lodgers and the sexy hubby 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When even your tattle thread title is based on an event that happened almost 2 years ago, you know you are scrapping the barrel for contenh 😴😴
And she’s too thick to realise the reason it got her so much attention is because it was a trainwreck. Not because she’s a bew-hee quee-un or to look at her boho ‘one day only’ voibez. Like when you can’t help to rubber neck a car crash.

Reactions: 12
Aw gals, I'm delihed wih me thread tihle being picked. Gonna celebrate now wih a fancy pasta bake... it's a fancy one when the cornflakes go on top 🤌 And I might even push the boat out and make an apple crumble 👌🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Aw gals, I'm delihed wih me thread tihle being picked. Gonna celebrate now wih a fancy pasta bake... it's a fancy one when the cornflakes go on top 🤌 And I might even push the boat out and make an apple crumble 👌🤗
Just make sure no one is having a good time making it ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Dont forgeH to make ih in a cheeze cake tin

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Never miss a Monday....
Careful she’ll pull one out of her stock of pictures now! She only goes for the Açai bowls! I know the cost of those blush products and to order 3 thinking they were full size she must have plenty of cash - her blush is always atrocious and it’s easy to be heavy handed with that particular blush you only need the tiniest amount , she will be smearing it everywhere 😭 am I reading it wrong or did she order 3 as part of her affiliation so they are basically free? If so how greedy is she ordering what she thought were 3 full size products! She would give you the shits

Reactions: 10
It's probably a Rstyle link, a 3rd party that pays them for click throughs, not the actual brand. Larbo and Greasy used to put up Rstyle links of stuff they 'saw' and got paid when people clicked through, and then didn't buy anything themselves.... utter wastes of skin.

Reactions: 5
So grace and her five arses are sitting In a brand new 24 car , I have no words for this lazy never worked a day in her life yet gets everything handed to her piece of shite!!

Reactions: 7