Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you. Outrageous she is paying for after school while she sits sipping from multiple cups and slapping shite on her face. How many people would give their left arm to have that time with their kids instead of having to actually work and earn a living. Sad.
The worst of it is, places are limited and she could be using up a place that someone actually needs. It's probably better for Sienna though, at least she's doing activities rather than entertaining herself while her mother wastes away in bed.

Reactions: 18
While her friends are receiving freebies, attending events and writing books... she's plucking thick black vomit inducing hairs from her chin and sharing online. Has she reached an all time low. 😂 I am literally gagging.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I literally can't with this one...is she alright? The world is honestly fucked with these dragged.up little toe rags selling their souls online for a few free cheese hampers or sofa cleans but has she honestly just plucked a bleeping chin hair or maybe it is from one of the spaniel ear tits who knows....Jesus christ she's literally bottom of the barrel here

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What’s next? Showing us her pubes? About the only thing we haven’t seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd say Chris has her stories muted. I'd say he's mortified with what she posts 😂😂😂
Imagine his mates. "Howaya Kips, I see your missus plucking her hairs and talking about her dodgy bv on Insta".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Seriously now what made her think to herself that uploading a photo of her plucked chin hair was good content? I doubt anyone wants to see that big root and all on it 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Looking for a free face wax. She had no filter or sense if reality.

Reactions: 6
Why does she walk so slow? It's like she has cement legs and they're too heavy to walk properly on 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t even look at my own chin hair. There should have been a trigger warning 🫨 I’d rather look at blessing cat licking dog stories 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.