Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she still has a pile of baby clothes. Wrap up Kips accidents happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No wonder her anxiehy is back, I’ve got anxiety looking at all those toys squashed into the back of the kids room! Jesus 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ how can they even sleep in that room full of clutter!

Reactions: 13
Why keep a baby hat with tags on it as a keepsake (it's not as if you have a memory of tour child wearing it )

Reactions: 22
She hasn’t mentioned Jen and her new baby that I’ve seen. Suppose Jen didn’t need a birth partner but it would have been an excuse to go to Italy

Reactions: 4
She hasn’t mentioned Jen and her new baby that I’ve seen. Suppose Jen didn’t need a birth partner but it would have been an excuse to go to Italy
Why? Was her husband locked up again for murdering a man via a hit and run?

Reactions: 5
Rosemary had no option as grace was called out and immediately pulled the mental health card, so Rosemary had to accept the apology. She’s a better person than I.
Just watched it. My now 80 year old mam always hated him. He used to write a weekly article in the herald and was always batching about a certain celb, every single week. I can't think who it was now, I'll have to ask my mam tomorrow.
Can someone fill me in please? I can’t see anything on rosemarys stories? Must of missed it?

Reactions: 5
The clutter in that house gives me anxiety! There is stuff absolutely everywhere.

This might sounds like a strange thing to say but I found it so odd she didn’t know the name of his teddy. It was like how you’d interact with a child you’ve never met ‘and what’s the name of your nice teddy’. She has a very strange non maternal way with them really

Reactions: 24
The clutter in that house gives me anxiety! There is stuff absolutely everywhere.

This might sounds like a strange thing to say but I found it so odd she didn’t know the name of his teddy. It was like how you’d interact with a child you’ve never met ‘and what’s the name of your nice teddy’. She has a very strange non maternal way with them really
No, you’re spot on. We’ve about a hundred too many teddies here, but I still have a good idea of all the names (unless they’re changed which happens on the regular 🤪) but it was so odd.

I also can’t get over her back in the cot after being away for an overnighter. She’s such a waste of space!

Reactions: 8
Yes, her own diction is unclear.
She discovers the letter T every so often, for example, and then goes overboard pronouncing ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
She can’t even say the most basic word like water properly. What hope had the child got!

Reactions: 7
The last awards I remember her being invited to she was reading out nominees and when it got to rose Mary McCabe she made a weird voice as if Rose Mary was the anti influencer and most hated person in the room. Pure and utter bullying from grace and she had the whole crowd boo. All because rose Mary came out questioning the authenticity of influencer marketing.
Disgusting behaviour to make another person feel so small in a room full of people.
That was honestly the downfall of graces career on the phone.
I remember that and she wonders why she got no invite

Reactions: 6
She needs to cop herself on now and let the kids have their own rooms. It’s not right a boy and a girl having to share at their ages, especially when they have a spare playroom for Grace. The poor little girl, I feel so sorry for her. She’s 7 or 8 now and needs her own space. Little girls are getting their periods younger these days too so she really needs her own space away from her little brother. No reason why Grace and Kips can’t co-share his office. He’s away half the time anyway so when she wants to play dress up/hide away and pretend she has a real job, she can use the family office. God almighty what a selfish pair of narcs! 😤😤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If she’s wondering why she has become irrelevant she needs to look no further than her content! Videos of her kids that would barely warrant being shared in the family WhatsApp. Who wants to see videos of other people kids talking about their teddies 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 19
If she’s wondering why she has become irrelevant she needs to look no further than her content! Videos of her kids that would barely warrant being shared in the family WhatsApp. Who wants to see videos of other people kids talking about their teddies 🤦‍♀️
I wouldn’t even share that with their doting grandparents!

Reactions: 11
Buy that little girl the correct bike for her height and teach her how to cycle you miserable slob

Reactions: 23
Buy that little girl the correct bike for her height and teach her how to cycle you miserable slob
Exactly my sister got my niece brand new bike last week as she had outgrown her old one she’s still on a bike that a 3/4 year old would have that’s just wrong

Reactions: 6
She needs to cop herself on now and let the kids have their own rooms. It’s not right a boy and a girl having to share at their ages, especially when they have a spare playroom for Grace. The poor little girl, I feel so sorry for her. She’s 7 or 8 now and needs her own space. Little girls are getting their periods younger these days too so she really needs her own space away from her little brother. No reason why Grace and Kips can’t co-share his office. He’s away half the time anyway so when she wants to play dress up/hide away and pretend she has a real job, she can use the family office. God almighty what a selfish pair of narcs! 😤😤
That idiot doesn’t need a home office either. Tiktok is 5 days a week in office any day now

Reactions: 8
Kips has the one room as his gamer room. She has the other as her perfume cemetery and influencer role play room. The pair have their bedroom and en suite. The kids are crammed into one room with far too much useless shite. The garden is far from child friendly. The play area in the kitchen was taken away and replaced with a drawer of toys. Kids art does not appear anywhere. The front room is the diffuser room and not for kids. It’s annoying when you’ve all this kids stuff to deal with but people understand that when they visit. They’re only young so long and then the toys and handprints disappear, they’ll want their own space and independence. I wonder will she ever regret how she’s been? That she’s never just let them be kids and have their own space and identity in their own home? That krisps having an Xbox room as a grown adult and grace having a room of PR shite was a waste at the expense of their kids? They’ve been shoved into childcare forever, despite Grace not even working (unless you count the off lunch work?). It’s legit so she can gym and be a lady of leisure and no one has to deal with her anxiety of having to parent. The kids are what, 5 and 7? Both on training wheels… on tiny bikes. We see the interactions grace has with the kids, rarely pleasant. We witness how she deals (and shares) their medical or private issues.
Tell me you wanted babies but don’t want to parent without telling me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.