Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads - surely her priority first thing in the morning is to prepare kids breakfast and school lunches - helping them get dressed etc. Surely bleeping not only taking care of HERSELF!

Reactions: 22
I cannot wait to read this thread later in light of her "a typical day for us" reel...stupid job getting in the way!!

It really should be "this is what happened just today"...hayden didn't know where to look when she had her arms spread out wide!

Is she a single mam now? Kips left the building?!

Feck all typical about that day except lashing crehums into her sour puss & drinking calorific coffees & juices!
---
Up til 4am watching Normal People. The life of a college student
She's watched everything else!

Reactions: 12
Are Yiz Ready ! Roasting at the poor kids while she’s making herself 2 drinks and slathering 3 creams on her face !

Reactions: 9
"need to work on my resting witch face"

Yes grace and having a shower after the gym, how does she swan around in the smelly clothes all day. No wonder her couch needs professional cleaned so often 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Typical day? She finishes her day with the school run and gym sesh. My God what a life she leads. That’s not content. What is she promoting other than laziness? It’s nearly 2pm, I’ve been up since 4:15am for work and only just now getting a break! Sick of her nonsense.

Reactions: 11
What parent stays up til 4am watching tv? Especially a show that's been out for years. Also it's 1:40 according to her clock and she's making herself lunch - does she not have to collect the kids from school?

She is in a dead end with her content. She asks what do people want to see, she hasn't a notion what type of content to create, what people are interested in.

Reactions: 20
Matchstick desperate to get her work, it looks terrible on their page , the others are so busy with well known brands , tv etc , she had nothing since the hob ! Also funny to look at her tags , some of her loyal followers from abroad tagging her ! She is a laughing stock ..
The ones that like posing at trees 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Anyone else have to do a double take when she slapped the lid of the protein powder

Reactions: 18
She’s ubSESSED with that Australian TikToker who has about 20 kids and creates day in the life vids all the time. Grace’s effort at copying them is pretty pathetic.

Reactions: 11
Lads - surely her priority first thing in the morning is to prepare kids breakfast and school lunches - helping them get dressed etc. Surely bleeping not only taking care of HERSELF!
The lodgers? Not at all. This is the woman that went out walking the dog on the day that her little daughter was starting back to school, leaving the child at home.

Obviously the little girl was probably excited and was up early. But instead of either bringing her with her, or sitting down to have a chat with her, over breakfast, she walked out the door. Her detachment from those kids is actually chilling to see.

Nobody absolutely nobody counts to this one, except herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Who comments 🔥 on these videos?, they must have one hell of a boring life if that content is exciting them🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else have to do a double take when she slapped the lid of the protein powder
I don't know why this struck me too. It's like the way she chopped the fruit for the apple crumble: "here, I'll take a knife to this apple, and halfway through cutting it, I'll get impatient with it."
With the plastic jar, she gets it 95pc open and then flicks it off - because... the effort of twisting is for losers? Maybe? Who knows
(What's that you say? I need to get a life??)

Reactions: 10
I don't know why this struck me too. It's like the way she chopped the fruit for the apple crumble: "here, I'll take a knife to this apple, and halfway through cutting it, I'll get impatient with it."
With the plastic jar, she gets it 95pc open and then flicks it off - because... the effort of twisting is for losers? Maybe? Who knows
(What's that you say? I need to get a life??)
She probably says something cringe like “that’s whack yo” or whatever she learned from an American 12 year old’s tik tok this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.