Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Normally I don't care too much about what Graces says or does, ironic I know when I post on her Tattle thread!
But her stories (via instanavigation) yesterday really got to me. I was not having a good day of it yesterday or the night before. And her smirking into the camera about how she's so well able to manage her anxiety, dropping hints about having it but that she has it under control and she was so smug and proud of herself. While I, on the other hand, was keeping the head down in work incase anybody looked at me and could see that I was on the verge of tears and that my whole body was tense and sore from stress.

I don't accept her waffle about how she's such a busy afternoon taxiing the kids around to their activities. We are passed that stage in our household but I see it with my friends, and they (somehow) manage it as well as working, making the dinner, doing the homework and the million other things that have to be done. What did Grace do with herself all day til the kids finished school - it was hardly work anyway because she didn't post any content.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Missbeebee

Chatty Member
Im gonna put a question box over my head in work tomorrow to ask people what im supposed to be doing all day

• Haha
Reactions: 48

LittleBittle85

Im actually abit taken aback after those stories regarding Hayden. Not to be all personal but ive two boys (now teenagers) One of which had severe speech and language delay and my other who has has issue with his hearing (uses hearing aids when possible - he is autistic so getting him to wear them is another battle!) but my point is - ive been dealing with this for yearssss and it was me who first noticed things when they were small, and then it was flagged in playschool, then onto wait lists we went - years of therapy, audiology, ENT etc has followed. Yous get my drift. Its a long slog like, but it did them wonders and they are thriving now. At no point did i play it off , ignore it etc. for years. And the way she said it, all over her socials so casually. Shows more concern for the animals than the poor kids. Thats actually annoyed me to fuck. Weapon

• Heart
Reactions: 48

influencethis6

VIP Member
Would you actually be able for her? This is her job..I mean, how is this content 😳
How can she not be utterly mortified uploading this crap?

A day in the life...my God 😳 there's people on death Row with more going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I love Trinny. Grace is so bloody basic, black top and a blazer? Funeral outfit it's probably those vile spanks bet on. I'm sorry booooooring. To a Trinny event should so not notch it up a bit?
To be fair to Grace, it's probably the best she's scrubbed up for an event in a while. Better than some grubby tracksuit she wore to an event previously. And at least she made an effort to do her hair and makeup instead of throwing it up in a dildo bun. She looks presentable, but that should be the very least of it.

Said it before.. I'll say it again.

Isn't it great her anxiety never ever ever stops her going to events to get freebies .

Wish I had that selective anxiety.

• Heart

Lady Bug

VIP Member
Dom is in a €750 Nadine Merabi dress (gifted of course). Your girl is in a shacket fiddling with her mickey bun.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
my friends boy is 10 and still learning to cycle a bike. He is terrified and he is embarrassed and it’s not from the lack of his parents trying.

Grace is a lazy thing but I’m not comfortable with commenting on sienna cycling or Hayden’s speech is another that comes up. It’s not right.

I know plenty of kids attending speech therapy and they have amazing parents who try so hard
But they aren't Grace. Who this thread is about.

Reactions: 43
Her mindset is so wrong.

She should feel LUCKY that she’s able to pick her kids up from the afterschool that they can afford, she should feel grateful that they can afford for the kids to do ballet and gymnastics and have hobbies. Grateful that she has her mum and can bring the kids there for dinner and spend time together with cousins. Grateful that her kids are going to be in a show that she will be able to attend and watch.

Instead she’s up until 3am and has anxiety because it’s ‘hectic’ ‘crazy’ ‘stressful’ ie. It’s not about HER. It’s never stressful or anxiety inducing if it’s her getting up at 5am to bowl bang or head to the airport.

• Heart

memyselfi

VIP Member
I saw a headline today about Rosie Connolly donating 100k to breast cancer Ireland through sales of 4th arq. This loser donates the equivalent of a 5er to a friend in Oz with a sick child. You wouldn’t make it up

• Heart

ny_style

VIP Member
She actually said that playsuit would be perfect for a confirmation.
It’s perfect for the bin.

• Haha

Snoopy99.

Her mindset is so wrong.

She should feel LUCKY that she’s able to pick her kids up from the afterschool that they can afford, she should feel grateful that they can afford for the kids to do ballet and gymnastics and have hobbies. Grateful that she has her mum and can bring the kids there for dinner and spend time together with cousins. Grateful that her kids are going to be in a show that she will be able to attend and watch.

Instead she’s up until 3am and has anxiety because it’s ‘hectic’ ‘crazy’ ‘stressful’ ie. It’s not about HER. It’s never stressful or anxiety inducing if it’s her getting up at 5am to bowl bang or head to the airport.
Well said. I'm going back to work in three weeks off maternity leave. We can afford three days childcare. My mam will mind her for one day and my husband works shifts so we have to juggle the fifth day. It will take a lot of organising but I'd do anything for her.

She's a SAHM, her kids are in creche and after school and I get parents need a break from time to time but fuck me she has no interest and is so privileged.

I had ppd and anxiety after I gave birth. Some days I couldnt leave the house I was so bad. I didn't have a night away from my baby until She was 9 months old and I wish I could have because I desperately needed it but my anxiety wouldn't let me.

This one is the worst mental health advocate out there. She shits all over anyone who is genuinely suffering with their mental health. She's one of the lucky few who have a village (I do too but a lot of people don't)

She acts like a single person with zero responsibilities.

Also to all the single parents, you guys are the real MVP's. Don't know how you do it.

Sorry long ass rant

• Heart
Reactions: 42

BangAndTheDirtIsGone!

Ahh for the love of god please bring back solo picnic grace in the boot of her car with her borrowed pillows throws Buddha and candles from pennys or better still solo grace on her bike with her basket and her coffee and picnic in the middle of a footpath

The good old days
These were peak Greasey days for me too! Her “videographer” guy filming her contenh’! Yer one her “PA” writing all her captions for her !
The “some call them weeds I call them wild flowers” post that half the country had to point out to her she was standing in a field of rapeseed with Kara the dog and it’s toxic to dogs ! So many lols !

Todays offering was even more hilarious - it’s like she’s in competition with herself to make the worst contenh’ possible !

Highlights - 1. the weird aggressive flicking / smacking off of the lid on the protein powder (you can imagine her crashing and stomping around the house breaking things , Chris was spot on with his She Hulk comparison!) 2. Hayden’s genuine confusion at her outstretched arms for a hug 🥲 and 3. The big serious head on her readin her buke in the car . Like why does she think that’s noteworthy ? Is reading a book a novelty for her in her pretend adult world 😂

She also speaks so poorly - I don’t mean her accent - it’s like she struggles to form sentences, then it’s extremely slow, forced speech and seems to have difficulty finding the words to actually articulate the point she’s making. I really do think most of her problems and terribleness at her job is just due to a really low level of intelligence. There’s just no light behind those eyes and it impacts everything she tries to do because she can’t form a reasonable or logical thought process and plan something then execute it. She just stumbles through her days doing the absolute bare minimum expecting a pat on the head and an “oim proud of yew bbz” from Chris for managing to dress or feed herself.

All of her OG instahun friends have done pretty well for themselves (maybe larby excluded!) but have produced brands and businesses and been financially quite successful. She’s still scraping freebies and random bits of spon con here and there and asking her followers yet again what she should post. She never had the brains or acumen to develop a brand or business herself and then the bigger collabs she did have she produced such a poor standard none ever seemed to stick with her. Then the new wave of younger influencers have totally surpassed her too in terms of skill and content and success too - quality of videos and ads etc produced on tiktok can be quite impressive esp some of the mua’s.

She has no USP or niche. Nothing to say or contribute on any topic or area at all - makeup 🤢 / fashion 😂 / fitness 😳 / travel / being an amazing mudder / food / spiritual budda shite / mentil helt / anxihee / home making or interior design. And any new topic she does come up with inevitably fails and joins the list of endless fads she’s tried. Incidentally - anyone know if she’s holding herself accountable for weight loss on her broadcast channel? Or has that died down already?

I dunno - it really seems like she’s just done as an influencer. It’d be far better and healthier for her and her family if she called it quits , trained or studied or took up any actual normal job and joined the real world again. I think she’s just so stuck now and has fallen behind her peer group in terms of where she should be career wise for her age, that the thought of having to get up and out to a job on time and actually work specific hours and days a week and not laze in her bed-office all day is too daunting for her. She’d also think she’d be above other younger mua’s if she was to go back down that avenue for example.

I wouldn’t want her life for a million quid.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Flower45

VIP Member
Is she actually saying a busy afternoon is dropping the kids to two activities, sitting in her car then going to her mams for dinner??? Jesus christ she is a child. Looking for praise for the most basic shite we all do EVERY DAY not just on the days we want a pat of the back like a fucking toddler. She will never ever grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 40