Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh for the love of god please bring back solo picnic grace in the boot of her car with her borrowed pillows throws Buddha and candles from pennys or better still solo grace on her bike with her basket and her coffee and picnic in the middle of a footpath

The good old days
These were peak Greasey days for me too! Her “videographer” guy filming her contenh’! Yer one her “PA” writing all her captions for her !
The “some call them weeds I call them wild flowers” post that half the country had to point out to her she was standing in a field of rapeseed with Kara the dog and it’s toxic to dogs ! So many lols !

Todays offering was even more hilarious - it’s like she’s in competition with herself to make the worst contenh’ possible !

Highlights - 1. the weird aggressive flicking / smacking off of the lid on the protein powder (you can imagine her crashing and stomping around the house breaking things , Chris was spot on with his She Hulk comparison!) 2. Hayden’s genuine confusion at her outstretched arms for a hug 🥲 and 3. The big serious head on her readin her buke in the car . Like why does she think that’s noteworthy ? Is reading a book a novelty for her in her pretend adult world 😂

She also speaks so poorly - I don’t mean her accent - it’s like she struggles to form sentences, then it’s extremely slow, forced speech and seems to have difficulty finding the words to actually articulate the point she’s making. I really do think most of her problems and terribleness at her job is just due to a really low level of intelligence. There’s just no light behind those eyes and it impacts everything she tries to do because she can’t form a reasonable or logical thought process and plan something then execute it. She just stumbles through her days doing the absolute bare minimum expecting a pat on the head and an “oim proud of yew bbz” from Chris for managing to dress or feed herself.

All of her OG instahun friends have done pretty well for themselves (maybe larby excluded!) but have produced brands and businesses and been financially quite successful. She’s still scraping freebies and random bits of spon con here and there and asking her followers yet again what she should post. She never had the brains or acumen to develop a brand or business herself and then the bigger collabs she did have she produced such a poor standard none ever seemed to stick with her. Then the new wave of younger influencers have totally surpassed her too in terms of skill and content and success too - quality of videos and ads etc produced on tiktok can be quite impressive esp some of the mua’s.

She has no USP or niche. Nothing to say or contribute on any topic or area at all - makeup 🤢 / fashion 😂 / fitness 😳 / travel / being an amazing mudder / food / spiritual budda shite / mentil helt / anxihee / home making or interior design. And any new topic she does come up with inevitably fails and joins the list of endless fads she’s tried. Incidentally - anyone know if she’s holding herself accountable for weight loss on her broadcast channel? Or has that died down already?

I dunno - it really seems like she’s just done as an influencer. It’d be far better and healthier for her and her family if she called it quits , trained or studied or took up any actual normal job and joined the real world again. I think she’s just so stuck now and has fallen behind her peer group in terms of where she should be career wise for her age, that the thought of having to get up and out to a job on time and actually work specific hours and days a week and not laze in her bed-office all day is too daunting for her. She’d also think she’d be above other younger mua’s if she was to go back down that avenue for example.

I wouldn’t want her life for a million quid.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It will never not annoy me that she uses the Dolly Parton book scheme. It’s for underprivileged people. She gets so much free stuff, she does not need 12 books a year sent to her. They could be given to those in need. The scheme isn’t widely available in Ireland because it needs more funding support. She’s such a dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
It will never not annoy me that she uses the Dolly Parton book scheme. It’s for underprivileged people. She gets so much free stuff, she does not need 12 books a year sent to her. They could be given to those in need. The scheme isn’t widely available in Ireland because it needs more funding support. She’s such a dick.
If she donated the money she spend on at least one of her 10 daily oah lattes,she could actually fund a book for some other kid who needs it and promote it better

• Heart
Reactions: 21
100% she has Hayden trained to walk in to her. Chap looked totally unsure of how to interact with his own mammy
Sad but true. You can imagine her ordering him around. Poor kid.
And poor Sienna would give anything to get a drop of affection from her. She must have failed the audition for the pretend hug. It's really sad to see how uncaring she is to those two lovely kids.

As for the sitting in the car 'reading' I bet she doesn't stir herself to get out and collect them when they are finished, in order to bring them out to the car. Too busy filming herself. FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she been scabbing free books for years when she can easily afford them! Take the kids to a bleeping library!

Reactions: 14
No way! That's crazy.
Yes! Those vials of utter shite are always in the bargain bins in Spain and Italy in cheap cosmetics shops. It's like claiming Penney's skincare is La Mer. She'll do anything for bahhered sausage money.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she been scabbing free books for years when she can easily afford them! Take the kids to a bleeping library!
I vaguely remember her mentioning that scheme years ago and obviously its still not available to the whole country. Maybe if the likes of grace didnt just grab every freebie going just coz they can then those that actually need it the most could have access to the scheme aswell.
---
Hayden turns 5 next month???? Wow. I would've said he was about 3.
Take note. Hes nearly five. So his birthday must be coming up.....shes on the beg for freebies.

Reactions: 22
Resting witch face is right
Imagine seeing that puss coming at you in the morning. 😱😱😱Is she trying to be relatable for the normal ma’s out there? Or her lazy followers blowing smoke up her hole who are equally useless and lazy. This is a diary of somebody unemployed although a lot of people out of work get more tit done. I work a 9-5 and I can tell you I get waaaaaaay more done in a few hours of being home than this bag of scatter does in the whole day. 🙄
---
Have a shower ffs you lazy, filthy witch!
---

What was that about!?
Cos she’s bleeeeedin hard Talla Grace from the flahs! Don’t get in her way or she’ll buuuuurst ya! 😂😂
---
I vaguely remember her mentioning that scheme years ago and obviously its still not available to the whole country. Maybe if the likes of grace didnt just grab every freebie going just coz they can then those that actually need it the most could have access to the scheme aswell.
---

Take note. Hes nearly five. So his birthday must be coming up.....shes on the beg for freebies.
If that poor mite is 5 I’m presuming he’s starting school in September? They’d want to do something about his speech. Probably expecting the teachers to rectify it when he starts school. 🙄

Reactions: 14
Wtf! Does anyone have proof she’s with this scheme? Needs to be reported/queried with them.

I work with disadvantaged kids on a volunteer basis and to think this lazy dole queen is grabbing someone’s free books irks me. Loads of kids crying out for things like this!!!!

Reactions: 19
When i see her face, especially when she's slapping cream in to it, all I see is one of those pink stress ball things.. one you'd get in a pound shop.

The one thing that's totally missing from her day in the life is PR events...her actual job 🤔

That being said, has there been a real reduction in PR events in general with the huns? It used to nearly everyday & freebies galore!

Reactions: 8
I think she thinks her lifestyle (to use the word that my kids use 🙄) is a slay ✌ Like she thinks she's living the life of a well off woman that doesn't need to work or living the life of a "kept" woman. If that makes sense? Whereas we are all looking at her saying she's a lazy sloth that can't even manage basic hygiene. So in fact, Greasey, it's the opposite of a slay 🤞😘

These were peak Greasey days for me too! Her “videographer” guy filming her contenh’! Yer one her “PA” writing all her captions for her !
The “some call them weeds I call them wild flowers” post that half the country had to point out to her she was standing in a field of rapeseed with Kara the dog and it’s toxic to dogs ! So many lols !

Todays offering was even more hilarious - it’s like she’s in competition with herself to make the worst contenh’ possible !

Highlights - 1. the weird aggressive flicking / smacking off of the lid on the protein powder (you can imagine her crashing and stomping around the house breaking things , Chris was spot on with his She Hulk comparison!) 2. Hayden’s genuine confusion at her outstretched arms for a hug 🥲 and 3. The big serious head on her readin her buke in the car . Like why does she think that’s noteworthy ? Is reading a book a novelty for her in her pretend adult world 😂

She also speaks so poorly - I don’t mean her accent - it’s like she struggles to form sentences, then it’s extremely slow, forced speech and seems to have difficulty finding the words to actually articulate the point she’s making. I really do think most of her problems and terribleness at her job is just due to a really low level of intelligence. There’s just no light behind those eyes and it impacts everything she tries to do because she can’t form a reasonable or logical thought process and plan something then execute it. She just stumbles through her days doing the absolute bare minimum expecting a pat on the head and an “oim proud of yew bbz” from Chris for managing to dress or feed herself.

All of her OG instahun friends have done pretty well for themselves (maybe larby excluded!) but have produced brands and businesses and been financially quite successful. She’s still scraping freebies and random bits of spon con here and there and asking her followers yet again what she should post. She never had the brains or acumen to develop a brand or business herself and then the bigger collabs she did have she produced such a poor standard none ever seemed to stick with her. Then the new wave of younger influencers have totally surpassed her too in terms of skill and content and success too - quality of videos and ads etc produced on tiktok can be quite impressive esp some of the mua’s.

She has no USP or niche. Nothing to say or contribute on any topic or area at all - makeup 🤢 / fashion 😂 / fitness 😳 / travel / being an amazing mudder / food / spiritual budda shite / mentil helt / anxihee / home making or interior design. And any new topic she does come up with inevitably fails and joins the list of endless fads she’s tried. Incidentally - anyone know if she’s holding herself accountable for weight loss on her broadcast channel? Or has that died down already?

I dunno - it really seems like she’s just done as an influencer. It’d be far better and healthier for her and her family if she called it quits , trained or studied or took up any actual normal job and joined the real world again. I think she’s just so stuck now and has fallen behind her peer group in terms of where she should be career wise for her age, that the thought of having to get up and out to a job on time and actually work specific hours and days a week and not laze in her bed-office all day is too daunting for her. She’d also think she’d be above other younger mua’s if she was to go back down that avenue for example.

I wouldn’t want her life for a million quid.

Totally agree!
She doesn't "create content", she films herself doing random things. These are not the same things.
Proper content creaters plan their work and its detailed and informative.

"finished this book" ok Grace, what was it about? Quick synopsis? How about a rating system? or a "if you like this, you'll like this author/series"
Nope.
Same with cooking (yes I know what she makes is muck). How about a shopping haul, a prep video with steps, ingredients, protein/fat info etc. Her friend Jen got a book deal out of this kind of content but no, Grace just posts a picture with "yum, currrryyyy" and thats it.
Also the running, I know we all know she was basically crawling around but like, nothing about how to breathe, route ideas, struggles, injury etc.
Her beauty content is no existent unless she's reading off a press release or a contracted script. She clearly knows duck all about skincare.
All of these things are content but only if you do them right, and make it into work. She doesn't. She's just a sad sack sitting about all day and filming her day to day stuff that pretty much everyone else does.

She has zero motivation, she is lazy, entitled and enabled.
---
I think she thinks her lifestyle (to use the word that my kids use 🙄) is a slay ✌ Like she thinks she's living the life of a well off woman that doesn't need to work or living the life of a "kept" woman. If that makes sense? Whereas we are all looking at her saying she's a lazy sloth that can't even manage basic hygiene. So in fact, Greasey, it's the opposite of a slay 🤞😘
Given Chris has already been let go once, and she said caused them great stress during covid, you'd have thought, most rational people would have stepped up and taken some of the financial burden from their partner. His position in TikTok would be precarious also, he's not direct revenue generating or development. I get she gets some sort of payment from Womens Best and the amount of ads she's doing isnt great compared to her peers.

Since January, so roughly 4 months she's done an ad with Arnotts/Ninja for a competition, Emma Mattress, Whirlpool, Moonpig, Flying Tiger and the usual Womens best. I get it looks like a lot but we have no clue what she's being paid, or even if she's getting cash. Ad could mean a service, such as the hob, she may not have gotten financially paid for that also. In her heyday she had ads weekly and was getting a ridiculous amount of PR. I get she may be trying to hide some of it but she 100% isnt getting what she used to, why would she when she doesn't show it?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Imagine not knowing what your monthly wage would be month to month no consinsety
I couldn't live a life Like that

Reactions: 15
She's just launched in BT so they'll have been invited by their PR, not Trinny's brand itself.

Explains why she was smearing her face with her product on her reel. Must have been sent out a package when it launched in Ireland, but sure why would you mention that......

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.