Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mad faces and expressions she’s making like she’s really trying to be nice and relatable and forcing a smile
It won’t last we know she doesn’t stick at anything too long this facade will end soon too
It’s funny how we all notice the same thing. If it was how she naturally acts none of us would bat an eyelid. Fake as duck!!!

Reactions: 8
That's a filter she has on her face she hasn't lost weight. What's she on about having a glass of wine on a Fri night? it's because most people WORK Mon to Fri Grace do you live in a bubble? As if she doesn't drink mid week yeh right

Reactions: 20
I was told it’s ok in moderation.. I don’t think Grace would be a big binger of alcohol.. I could be wrong maybe she has lost weight from diet and exercise but it’s too much work
Grease is well able to knock them back. Pretending she’s tee total to protect her “mentil hel-t” is more smoke and mirrors from this con artist.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She says the leather in those sandals is so comfortable.
They’re plastic, Grace. Plastic.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She says the leather in those sandals is so comfortable.
They’re plastic, Grace. Plastic.
Why is she flogging so many cheap clothes lately ?? She must make decent income from the aff links… and not getting as many ads

Reactions: 7
Is she trying to provoke people with that story? “I don’t know what it is about a Friday that makes people want a drink” most people are winding down after a 50 hour week plus commute plus other house work…..
Exactly! She just doesn’t get it. The start of a weekend means nothing to her

Reactions: 6
I had a quick Google of PLT and Shein's AF programmes. It's a 30 day cookie deal for her so you click on the tit she's pedalling once and anything you buy in the next 30 days she gets 10% of. So don't click or clear your cookies regularly. What I don't understand is does she pay for the stuff she shows herself in like the curtain dress and the sandals??

Reactions: 8
She's what, 35 now ?

She needs to wise up and start dressing age and size appropriately. And no I don't think anyone over the age of 30 needs to cover up.
But there's ways to dress classy and elegant and plt flammable outfits aren't it. Apart from the boob area them outfits wouldn't of looked out of place on Sienna. Bows, frills and playsuits are not for Grace.

Reactions: 21
No Summer holiday or small break away for the kids anyway.
Was just about the say the same 😢.
Hayden is not in school and Sienna is first class so if she took her out of school for 2 or 3 days it wouldn’t be the end of the world, that’s what I’m doing this year just to be able to afford to take my kids away cause big summer holiday is not affordable for us this year . She could take her kids on a break if she wanted to but she chooses not to !!!

Reactions: 14
That's a filter she has on her face she hasn't lost weight. What's she on about having a glass of wine on a Fri night? it's because most people WORK Mon to Fri Grace do you live in a bubble? As if she doesn't drink mid week yeh right
I agree. The filters were definitely in action.

Also the Friday night drink, ooh subconscious... is to pretend it's just Friday nights that she has a drink. 🙄

One thing I want to point out is that she said that Baby Reindeer was shite, now isn’t one of the subjects of that series mental health issues and trauma?

Someone who is meant to be a mental health ambassador should be a little more sensitive about saying what they think of it but not Grace who lacks any kind of self awareness compassion and it just shows she doesn’t seem understand or get who mental health side of things. Sorry it’s been bothering a bit as I some who is recovering from a semi traumatic experience in a good place now, thank you for listening to me rant on!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
One thing I want to point out is that she said that Baby Reindeer was shite, now isn’t one of the subjects of that series mental health issues and trauma?

Someone who is meant to be a mental health ambassador should be a little more sensitive about saying what they think of it but not Grace who lacks any kind of self awareness compassion and it just shows she doesn’t seem understand or get who mental health side of things. Sorry it’s been bothering a bit as I some who is recovering from a semi traumatic experience in a good place now, thank you for listening to me rant on!
I’m so glad you said this. She is just so thick and uneducated. I felt the exact same. This is my problem with all these huns. They are so ignorant to the damage they can do while stealing a living.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m so glad you said this. She is just so thick and uneducated. I felt the exact same. This is my problem with all these huns. They are so ignorant to the damage they can do while stealing a living.
I always think it's so disrespectful when someone says a true story is crap. It's someone's history, someone's life. Have some respect.

She's that ignorant though she probably doesn't realise it's a true story

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sure she’d never even watched anything in black and white before Ripley! I’d bet the stunning cinematography in that didn’t even register with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

She is just an ignoramus. No other word for her.
She probably hadn't a clue what it was about, and there's no excuse for what she said.

Good to hear that you are in a good place now. 🤗

Reactions: 17
Anyone notice when she was talking about Baby Reindeer on the reel, and said she was watching it with Mags she said “turn that shite off…) the *beep* came before she said shite, so she didn’t even censor herself properly 🤭🤣

Edit - sorry for the message pic 🫣🤣

IMG_2309.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone notice when she was talking about Baby Reindeer on the reel, and said she was watching it with Mags she said “turn that shite off…) the *beep* came before she said shite, so she didn’t even censor herself properly 🤭🤣

Edit - sorry for the message pic 🫣🤣

View attachment 2887567
Not meaning to defend Grace but that’s Instagram’s fault, not hers. I’ve noticed it with other accounts I follow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.