Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Come on Ibiza ! Let’s be avin you! Can’t take much more stabiliser chat
I hope she has 2 suitcases full of sheiny shite with her and a bucket of PLT

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Bigred21

VIP Member
While her friends are receiving freebies, attending events and writing books... she's plucking thick black vomit inducing hairs from her chin and sharing online. Has she reached an all time low. 😂 I am literally gagging.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Skinner

VIP Member
What new car did she get does anyone know? Was it the one she did a test drive of during last year and got a free night away in Glasson Lakehouse out of it?
No, not that one. That car was
OTTHO MATTHICK and HYDRO MATTHICK.
(Sorry, I'll never stop laughing at my own joke 🙄🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 39

LennonRoad

VIP Member
“His speech is perfect”
oh dear.
It will be such a shock to her when she hears otherwise in about 6 months time from a SLT or other health Professional
“We had no ideaaahhh”

Reactions: 39
The last awards I remember her being invited to she was reading out nominees and when it got to rose Mary McCabe she made a weird voice as if Rose Mary was the anti influencer and most hated person in the room. Pure and utter bullying from grace and she had the whole crowd boo. All because rose Mary came out questioning the authenticity of influencer marketing.
Disgusting behaviour to make another person feel so small in a room full of people.
That was honestly the downfall of graces career on the phone.

Reactions: 38

ny_style

VIP Member
“Early start this morning”, she dropped the kids to school and hit the road. Er, isn’t that what millions of parents do every day? Every time she opens her mouth she reveals herself as a workshy arse.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
This is one thing that's always fascinates me about her.
The time on the clock in the last few stories is 2.20 pm and she's pottering about with wet hair making a salad. Where are the kids? Where's the hussle and bussle of school pick ups, homework feeding the kids etc.

She leaves them in creche and after school till the death. She regularly films herself during the afternoon and the house is silent. It's crazy. These are the best times with kids. Get them in, hear how their day went, the house is busy and full and happy.

But nah, baby Grace needs her me time.

• Heart

crankypants13

VIP Member
She thought she should just chilllll ouhhhh but pushed through and went to the gym. It’s a fucking Tuesday! Unless you’re doing shift work, who is chilling out?!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I've only recently lost my absolute beloved dog that I had for 10 years so I'm trying to be sympathetic here but I'm struggling.

The hardest hardest part after saying good bye to him was and is missing him around the house. It's so difficult to adjust to.
She didn't bloody live with this cat. Hasn't for years. She has her own pets to go home to.
Not a single mention of her poor mother who will feel the loss greatly.
She's so self centered it's unreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Malone

VIP Member
Someone send her a medal 🥇 She has a wash on , lunch made and dishwasher empty 👏🏻 Wow - can she not see how she portrays herself .

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The worst part about this is that we - strangers on the internet - "trolls" - shouldn't actually know this about Hayden. It is personal and private medical information and strangers should not know that about a child. A parent should not put medical information about their child on the internet.

• Sad
Reactions: 34