Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thought she should just chilllll ouhhhh but pushed through and went to the gym. It’s a bleeping Tuesday! Unless you’re doing shift work, who is chilling out?!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’d say a few messaged her after saying her and Dim are heading on a lil-ih holiday, so she’s panicking now people will be at her. Anxiety card out!

Reactions: 20
She thought she should just chilllll ouhhhh but pushed through and went to the gym. It’s a bleeping Tuesday! Unless you’re doing shift work, who is chilling out?!!
Exactly !! I wish I had the choice on a Tuesday to go , oh I’m feeling a little anxious will I go to the gym for an hour or will I chill 😡😡. Instead , like the vast majority of people, we have to just suck it up no matter how shite we feel and drag our arses to our cushy 9-5s as she puts it or show up and look after our kids . She lives in another planet .

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Said it before.. I'll say it again.

Isn't it great her anxiety never ever ever stops her going to events to get freebies .

Wish I had that selective anxiety.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
‘I’ve seen’ (I have seen) is correct, ‘I seen’ is not.
🥴 that’s what I meant. “I seen”
My autocorrect decided to fix it for me the first time.

Kips said he’s still proud of me. He knew what I meant!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah here, don't we all have anxiety to some degree, every day etc. That's just life isn't it?
How can Kips keep listening to her / indulging her as he literally leaves the house to go to actual work for 8 hours?!
He must let it in one ear & out the other!

All the different creams From different brands..ubbbssseeed with all of them!

Agree with other poster, it's a credit to her she can push through her anxhihi to go to events to collect more freebies! A hero!

She has no direction. A lot of her BS would be fixed by a job!
Or is this anxiety attack due to receiving a letter from revenue?! Surely she is on their radar

Reactions: 29
Stop the bus the ANXIETY is back
Anxiety over what? Probably because she’s photoshopping the living daylights out of her pictures, yet her latest reel shows her true size with her double chin and all which has probably triggered her for not being a slimmer size than she pretends to be.
Also with the trinny gig, the pressure is on now to deliver and show Trinny she’s amazing. We all know Grace doesn’t know how to work and has no work ethic, yet Trinny seems to be a real slogger who is pristine and markets herself and her product really well. Oh Trinny you have no idea how chavvy and tit she’ll make your product look. I’m calling that as her so called anxiety. Oh and having 2 lodgers in the house too which doesn’t help.
By the way, if a trip appeared out of the blue, she’d be gone like the clappers with not an ounce of anxiety to be seen. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
---
It’s funny watching the lengths she’ll go to in an attempt to avoid using the required hashtags. She’s terrified Revenue will come knocking.
I’ve already reported her to revenue! 😬😬

Her 'anxiety' is guilt, she just doesn't mentally understand what guilt is, but I'd put money on some part deep in her brain knowing what a tit show she is being to those kids and she labels it as 'anxiety' instead of actually dealing with what it is.

Reactions: 23
She hasn't had a night away in a, while this is why the pretend anxiety is back. Countdown to more me time when her only existence is putting herself first. So brave to battle through and go to the gym! Suit her better to do a shop or clean her house I doubt it even enters her head.
More of them got revenue letters today and its about time.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ah here, don't we all have anxiety to some degree, every day etc. That's just life isn't it?
How can Kips keep listening to her / indulging her as he literally leaves the house to go to actual work for 8 hours?!
He must let it in one ear & out the other!
Absolutely, we ALL have it, we all get overwhelmed. Its an increasing trend for most people and yes you should absolutely not ignore it but this clown takes mental health and uses it to her advantage. Its complete learned behaviour, shes learned over the years that she can get out of things, remove accountability, and her family will run rings around her to step in and take over.

This is the same person who came on last week and said she finally put away the piles and piles of washing that had been sitting about for ages....that alone would give most people anxiety, letting things build up to a massive scale so that dealing with it is this massive chore instead of just a daily small job. She's been at this tit for years.

• Heart
She says she needs to slow down due to her anxiety 😆

Fockkk me , there’s giant turtles over 100 years old on the Galapagos lapping this slob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
She also said she was heading into town. More free shite no doubt. Anxiety my arse shes just allergic to being an adult.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.