Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is her big puss so annoying. Why does she smush her big cheeks all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The big smug head on her 🙈 I despair that companies are still working with her, she’s more an anti influencer now. And slapping the lotions and potions onto her jowls is far from a good look.

Reactions: 20
I can only watch in very very very small doses but the way she clatters the containers makes anything she handles, so unappealing straightaway.

Reactions: 11
My son's speech was very bad. When he was due to start school the creche brought me in and told me he wasn't ready. He struggled to hold a conversation with the other kids. I worked in another creche during the week and had a second job for the weekends. I was never home. I was devastated that I missed the signs. I immediately got onto my GP and spent the next year intensely focusing on his speech with a slt. He is in secondary now and I can't get him to shut up. I hope she has some cop on and supports her son. Listens to the help.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
No you don’t need to spend money on a new blusher, you need to spend money on an appointment for your son to have his hearing checked 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 31
My son's speech was very bad. When he was due to start school the creche brought me in and told me he wasn't ready. He struggled to hold a conversation with the other kids. I worked in another creche during the week and had a second job for the weekends. I was never home. I was devastated that I missed the signs. I immediately got onto my GP and spent the next year intensely focusing on his speech with a slt. He is in secondary now and I can't get him to shut up. I hope she has some cop on and supports her son. Listens to the help.
You worked two jobs to support your family. You acted immediately on the crèches concerns.

Grace has him in crèche needlessly. She admitted that for years she has ignored something that, on some level, she knew needed investigation. She then proceeded to use this for content on her social media.

I really hope you don’t feel bad because those situations are completely different and you did everything right

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Scarlet for her
Saying she hasn't been nominated or invited in 6 years to the vip style awards

Yes grace you do need to get ur act together
Maybe get a job a real one

Reactions: 33
Does the fact that she's not even been invited tell her how irrelevant she is now. I actually despair of her at this stage. I hadn't watched her or commented here in ages but had a nose last week and can't believe how utterly inept and clueless she is. That Trinny London ad was truly bottom of the barrel content.

Reactions: 23
Wow! Wouldn't you be absolutely mortified announcing that! That shows exactly what the "Irish celeb" scene think of you Grace! You're so irrelevant now

Reactions: 20
A nose piercing? Is she for real? No Grace, you're not that 'edgy' or mad to get a nose piercing.... 🙄 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 14
JFC there's not a hope she completed a full honours undergrad degree with the brain power she has

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.