Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wet hair video to prove she had a shower 😂FYI Grease I prefer when I can't hear your Tallllahhhhh accent. Thanks hun. Xoxo.

Reactions: 11
hmmmmm beat truth had 2 rare blushes on her reels today too, and talked about their liquid blushes too... they're so bleeping obvious....
---
Also back to asking people what she should do in her job....

Reactions: 10
Baaaaa haaaa I just BURST out laughing. There’s a LONGER version of that pile of shite video on the other app. Is she for real 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The big ignorant thick head on her in that reel. You just know her house is absolutely stink.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is one thing that's always fascinates me about her.
The time on the clock in the last few stories is 2.20 pm and she's pottering about with wet hair making a salad. Where are the kids? Where's the hussle and bussle of school pick ups, homework feeding the kids etc.

She leaves them in creche and after school till the death. She regularly films herself during the afternoon and the house is silent. It's crazy. These are the best times with kids. Get them in, hear how their day went, the house is busy and full and happy.

But nah, baby Grace needs her me time.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Her day is literally constructed around what she's going to eat next. Hadn't even had her lunch talking about dinner. Should be the other way round her mother should be coming to her once a week.

Reactions: 11
Ahh lads. Shes sat in the car pretending to read and moving the phone to different places to video it. How the hell does she earn money?

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Would you actually be able for her? This is her job..I mean, how is this content 😳
How can she not be utterly mortified uploading this crap?

A day in the life...my God 😳 there's people on death Row with more going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
For a mother with 2 small kids she has less responsibilities in a day than my 19 year that lives at home 🤣🤣.
Imagine your day involves slapping creams on you face , quick trip to the gym to hang with your buddies , making yourself endless coffees and food, playing ball with your dog, chilling in your car with a book and then going to your Mams to be handed your dinner , having stayed up binge watching TV until 4am . She’s living the life of a teenager but without having to even go to school/college/part-time job 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 51
If you buy a Shein dress in an XL do your chins dissappear for a night? Asking for a friend 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 29
For a mother with 2 small kids she has less responsibilities in a day than my 19 year that lives at home 🤣🤣.
Imagine your day involves slapping creams on you face , quick trip to the gym to hang with your buddies , making yourself endless coffees and food, playing ball with your dog, chilling in your car with a book and then going to your Mams to be handed your dinner , having stayed up binge watching TV until 4am . She’s living the life of a teenager but without having to even go to school/college/part-time job 🤣
She actually should be ashamed of herself. The thing is, she thinks this is proper content 🙈🤡

Reactions: 16
Ah this is up there with the booh picnic. Who in their right mind wants to watch someone read in a car 🤣🤣 what a tool
Thats exactly what im doing now waiting outside activities reading (tattle) should someone be paying me for this
And the moving the phone around the car. Like just picture it she is in a public place setting this up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 its too funny for words and the big serious head on her like shes engrossed in the book.
This has made my wait in the car a lot more entertaining. Maybe she is making content 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I cannot believe she thinks we want to see her from 3 different angles pretending to read a book!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I cannot believe she thinks we want to see her from 3 different angles pretending to read a book!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I refuse to believe that this has happened. I know I saw it, but I refuse to believe it happened. My God.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.