Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kips has the one room as his gamer room. She has the other as her perfume cemetery and influencer role play room. The pair have their bedroom and en suite. The kids are crammed into one room with far too much useless shite. The garden is far from child friendly. The play area in the kitchen was taken away and replaced with a drawer of toys. Kids art does not appear anywhere. The front room is the diffuser room and not for kids. It’s annoying when you’ve all this kids stuff to deal with but people understand that when they visit. They’re only young so long and then the toys and handprints disappear, they’ll want their own space and independence. I wonder will she ever regret how she’s been? That she’s never just let them be kids and have their own space and identity in their own home? That krisps having an Xbox room as a grown adult and grace having a room of PR shite was a waste at the expense of their kids? They’ve been shoved into childcare forever, despite Grace not even working (unless you count the off lunch work?). It’s legit so she can gym and be a lady of leisure and no one has to deal with her anxiety of having to parent. The kids are what, 5 and 7? Both on training wheels… on tiny bikes. We see the interactions grace has with the kids, rarely pleasant. We witness how she deals (and shares) their medical or private issues.
Tell me you wanted babies but don’t want to parent without telling me.
Shameful

Reactions: 14
They're only young so long and then the toys and handprints disappear, they’ll want their own space and independence. I wonder will she ever regret how she’s been?
No, I don't believe that she will. She has zero self-awareness, for starters.

The kids are an inconvenience to her and she does not grasp, at any level, that she has responsibility for them. Not even the basics of caring for them, making sure they are properly dressed, or anything else. There's tons and tons of examples of her lack of care, we have discussed them all here.

I'm just going to pick one out of many. Walking on the beach with them last year, her tucked up cosily, dressed for the bad weather. The kids inadequately dressed, in their rags, trailing back to the caravan, wet and cold.
Unbelievable really. 😟

And Sienna will be tuned up to be her 'minder' when the mother is no longer able to do it.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Kips has the one room as his gamer room. She has the other as her perfume cemetery and influencer role play room. The pair have their bedroom and en suite. The kids are crammed into one room with far too much useless shite. The garden is far from child friendly. The play area in the kitchen was taken away and replaced with a drawer of toys. Kids art does not appear anywhere. The front room is the diffuser room and not for kids. It’s annoying when you’ve all this kids stuff to deal with but people understand that when they visit. They’re only young so long and then the toys and handprints disappear, they’ll want their own space and independence. I wonder will she ever regret how she’s been? That she’s never just let them be kids and have their own space and identity in their own home? That krisps having an Xbox room as a grown adult and grace having a room of PR shite was a waste at the expense of their kids? They’ve been shoved into childcare forever, despite Grace not even working (unless you count the off lunch work?). It’s legit so she can gym and be a lady of leisure and no one has to deal with her anxiety of having to parent. The kids are what, 5 and 7? Both on training wheels… on tiny bikes. We see the interactions grace has with the kids, rarely pleasant. We witness how she deals (and shares) their medical or private issues.
Tell me you wanted babies but don’t want to parent without telling me.
Looking at it like that it’s more than shocking

Reactions: 10
The noughties called they want their bitchy little dwarf back. Always got the impression he was gay and couldn't/wouldn't come out.
Can someone fill me in please. Stories are gone and I'm a nosey witch

Reactions: 6
Ah no, the poor aul divil is up since 7.30 again this morning! She’ll be wreccccccked this afternoon. Maybe she’ll take a day to just chill ouhhh to recover.

Meanwhile, back in the real world - plenty of people (not just parents) are up hours for various different reasons. I really am struggling to see who her “content” appeals to.

The videos of Hayden yesterday were SO uncomfortable. Had I been recording them for Granny, I’d have stopped because even I’d have lost the will to live. The child is not used to having his mother interact with him. It’s like he’s shocked every time she speaks to him, hence the “whaaaa??”.

Reactions: 33
Someone send her a medal 🥇 She has a wash on , lunch made and dishwasher empty 👏🏻 Wow - can she not see how she portrays herself .

• Haha
Reactions: 35
No wonder her anxiehy is back, I’ve got anxiety looking at all those toys squashed into the back of the kids room! Jesus 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ how can they even sleep in that room full of clutter!
Because the kids arent allowed any other spaces in that house. She took one bedroom for her office, the play area was changed into another tv seating area and the front room seems like a kid free zone. Even the garden they get a crappy slide thats too small. They have only their room that is theirs, its beyond selfish in a 4 bedroom house. Pair of them should be ashamed.

and why the duck is Sienna on a bike thats too small, with stabilizers?? shes nearly 8!

Reactions: 24
Someone send her a medal 🥇 She has a wash on , lunch made and dishwasher empty 👏🏻 Wow - can she not see how she portrays herself .
Imagine there's people who get up early every morning before their families so that they can get housework done, prep food, exercise, do life admin. 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Imagine you are at this blogging years and your content is :

Hey guys, look, I had a bath.

Hey guys, look, I had a coffee .

Hey guys, look I done a wash.

Hey guys, look, i made my kids lunch.

Hey guys, look ,i straightened the wispy bits of my hair.

Dear god.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Dear god.
Imaging the messages that poor gobshite of a husband of hers gets everyday from his third child Grace. "Kips, I emptied the dishwasher ". "Kips, I made the kids lunches AND got them to school".

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone have screenshots? I missed it
it was just basically what you could guess it was like, toxic work environment, horrible boss who was a bleep to deal with, surprised anyone would be surprised about that, the whole vibe around those circles was/is toxic and superficial af.

Reactions: 11
Buy that little girl the correct bike for her height and teach her how to cycle you miserable slob
Omg this! Can’t believe Sienna is still cycling with stabilizers. 😳 how old is she now? That’ll show you how lazy her parents are- couldn’t be bothered to teach her. The poor child.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Dear god.
This is the way my four year old is when she does her few jobs. But that is perfectly fine because she is 4 and jobs are new to her and she proud of herself for completing wee jobs. Shes not in her 30s with 2 kids lodgers looking for praise for putting on the washing machine. My god grow up greasy!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.