Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg this! Can’t believe Sienna is still cycling with stabilizers. 😳 how old is she now? That’ll show you how lazy her parents are- couldn’t be bothered to teach her. The poor child.
She will be 8 this Sept (i scrolled to find a bday pic) so she is over 7 and a half. It really shows the parents dont give a tit. I have a cousin her age and she is cycling without stabilisers for around 2 years now and she wouldnt have been the most confident kid when it comes to stuff like that but she is flying it now. This is as much Chris's fault too. The poor kids lumped with two lazy parents.

Reactions: 25
The majority is of kids can cycle by 4/5 without stabilisers

They are crappy parents

Upping the Mom content to pre-empt her single child free holibop to Beefa

Have to say I’m looking forward to the Ibiza OOTD’s - I could do with a laugh this week 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 30

They are crappy parents

Have to say I’m looking forward to the Ibiza OOTD’s - I could do with a laugh this week 🥸
Me too. Dim will have the corkscrew curls and this wan will have 4 arses and tattas flying 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

They are crappy parents

I was gonna say my 4yo has been cycling properly for ages, never had stabilisers but a lot of her mates do. Never see an 8yo with them. Even a 6yo would be flying without

Reactions: 5
It’s just sad isn’t it. An 8 year old on stabilisers on a bike too small because neither of her parents could be bothered to teach her

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It’s just sad isn’t it. An 8 year old on stabilisers on a bike too small because neither of her parents could be bothered to teach her
It's definitely sad. My own 4 year old cycles herself, but we did balance bikes, not stabilisers. It's sad to see parents who don't prioritise their children. It's a bit like they're an afterthought for them.

Reactions: 9
I was gonna say my 4yo has been cycling properly for ages, never had stabilisers but a lot of her mates do. Never see an 8yo with them. Even a 6yo would be flying without
My eldest was 8 when he learned without stabilisers. He was beyond terrified he would fall. He wouldn’t get on a bike otherwise then one day just did it. Each kid is different. Maybe S is afraid. And I wouldn’t push it.

Reactions: 18
Has she just the one set of bed sheets 🙄, also can we stop with describing clothes as buttery, ick
The Lidl ones? Freebies.

Well I forget if it was sheets or a duvet cover she got, or both, but the image of her vacuuming one small bit of carpet beside the bed, will never leave me.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My eldest was 8 when he learned without stabilisers. He was beyond terrified he would fall. He wouldn’t get on a bike otherwise then one day just did it. Each kid is different. Maybe S is afraid. And I wouldn’t push it.
My child was the same , she had balance issues and was nearly 8 but I still had a bike that was appropriate for her size . That bike Sienna is on is for a child half her size . Grace is probably holding out for a gifted bike 🙈

Reactions: 15
My child was the same , she had balance issues and was nearly 8 but I still had a bike that was appropriate for her size . That bike Sienna is on is for a child half her size . Grace is probably holding out for a gifted bike 🙈
Oh no fully agree with size! And the bigger the bikes get the less likely you can get stabiliser on them.
But that bike S is on is HUGELY small for her.

Reactions: 13
With all due respect this thread is about Grace. And her parenting. No one else.

Reactions: 19
As bad is grace is her fella is just as bad at parenting but then again he has to put up with that oversized baby every day.

Reactions: 11
Leaving this here for when shes posts a photoshopped to death photos of herself, or for when someone says she's lost weight.
20240429_161837.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.