Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
okay the channel 4 commentary going he LOST his APPENDIX now he has WON in AUSTRALIA sent me and i don’t know why 🤣

also “a forlorn looking charles leclerc on the podium” - as someone who spends a lot of time looking at sharl, can confirm that he is a constant state of folorn-ness.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

veronica71

VIP Member
Well that was all very anticlimactic wasn’t it - didn’t help with Crofty mixing up all the names.

some of you clearly need to get better alarm clocks if your wanting to watch tomorrow 😂

all set up for my fair today… had a rare night out last night too so I’m quite impressed with myself - and bloody exhausted 😂😴

IMG_5183.jpeg

• Heart

veronica71

VIP Member

That could have been so nasty.

A yellow flag just makes them slow down usually as someone has gone off - not cos someone is parked in the middle of the bloody track and still in their car. I can’t believe it

• Wow

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I'm surprised there isn't more Carlos to Mercedes talk.

Because as much as they are pushing Antonelli in F2, putting him straight into the Mercedes next year, even if he does have a good F2 season feels too much. Logan is almost certainly going to be out at Williams so Kimi goes to Williams for a year or two before going to Mercedes. And Carlos fills the gaps there for now.

Although Mercedes have dropped him from their driver academy, Paul Aron is having an amazing start to the season in F2, and it's his debut full season, after doing a couple of races last season. He'd even be more of a stop gap at Merc while Kimi Antonelli builds experience with less pressure.

Because Carlos to Mercedes makes more sense than Fernando to Mercedes. I think he would just be a headache for them.

Reactions: 13

Rayne

VIP Member

Me being brave and trying to avoid spoilers 😂

This is already the greatest race of the year 😂 It was a scene of beauty. Same for Checo’s car now please

• Haha

Rayne

VIP Member
They should scrap the Chinese GP, and not just because it means getting up early which I won’t

• Heart
  • Haha