F1 chatter #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just because I found ones that are working here
(he posts so little I need to utilise all we get to the maximum :LOL:)

Also Lewis's saying in the interview that he did not understand fans' support while he stopped winning made me sad as it confirms to me that he was always so attached to the thought that wins are what validate him and what makes him deserve support and love. I always think of this clip of little Lewis at some awards when the presenter asks him about his plans and his little voice saying "just win" and as much as it is cute it is also sad. So part of me thinks the AD2021 - a paradox - is maybe what was needed for him as a person, in the long run, to detach, in his mind, winning from deserving love and support. 😢😭🥺

fa1d0b197559a291f172db72a4f04b736fd3ead3.gif

this info I don't like

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
just because I found ones that are working here
(he posts so little I need to utilise all we get to the maximum :LOL:)

Also Lewis's saying in the interview that he did not understand fans' support while he stopped winning made me sad as it confirms to me that he was always so attached to the thought that wins are what validate him and what makes him deserve support and love. I always think of this clip of little Lewis at some awards when the presenter asks him about his plans and his little voice saying "just win" and as much as it is cute it is also sad. So part of me thinks the AD2021 - a paradox - is maybe what was needed for him as a person, in the long run, to detach, in his mind, winning from deserving love and support. 😢😭🥺

View attachment 2851229

this info I don't like
oops your userpic is SO CUTE 🎀

hopefully a rain delay means the race won’t have started by the time i wake up on sunday so this is potentially good news for me only 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
oops your userpic is SO CUTE 🎀

hopefully a rain delay means the race won’t have started by the time i wake up on sunday so this is potentially good news for me only 🤣
someone added bows to some Lewis' pics and I could not resist babygirlifying him here for once :ROFLMAO:

I like your idea about the rain delay #sleeeeeep :LOL:

• Heart
pierre?!?!?! 🫠🫠

Oh Pierre! 🥵🥵🤤🤤

There is something insanely slutty about the first pic, and it isn't the nakedness, it isn't the towel. It's the fact that he's flipped his chain over his back not his front, keep it out of the way as he's getting a rhythm going.

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh Pierre! 🥵🥵🤤🤤

There is something insanely slutty about the first pic, and it isn't the nakedness, it isn't the towel. It's the fact that he's flipped his chain over his back not his front, keep it out of the way as he's getting a rhythm going.
i had NOT EVEN NOTICED THE CHAIN 🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh Pierre! 🥵🥵🤤🤤

The first picture is the only valid picture in his post!

#BRINGTULUMBACKPIERRE

@aidil
how are you feeling today?
---
@StephenTJackson I made a screenshot for you from Pato's newest post on patotv

1712078946770.png

---
:LOL:
---
he saw Pierre and decided to post his holiday too

Last edited:
  • Heart
Well, I am not getting any sleep tonight. Just walked the dog and saw my neighbours barn/garage on fire. Not sure if there are any animals in there. A tragedy even if it isn't animals in there.

Quite sure the people on the farm got out, I saw a car driving away.

Update: it was a barn with goats, just read it on the news. My heart is bleeding for all of them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I know we don't talk a lot about wags here but the way Carmen called George "GR" all the time is giving me major ick 🤢

Screenshot_20240403_085426_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Well done Seb - and oh man does being out of F1 do wonders for you - he looks so refreshed and well

• Heart
Reactions: 10
of course words "oh my god" and "beautiful" appear :ROFLMAO:

---
never beating "I AM THE MAIN CHARACTER" allegations
this pic is so cute and comfy though

b20306ea522e39e7f91f883ba9f375a6c3cacbce.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.