F1 chatter #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to bring wag topic here, because I absolutely CAN'T with this

not only Rebecca has article in DailyMail today, but also in The Sun, where she is called - someone hold me - UK'S HOTTEST F1 STAR
this is too much to pass as accidental, it looks like an organised promo tour

THE REAL UK'S HOTTEST F1 STAR
View attachment 2836260View attachment 2836267
I have said it before but that second photo is PEAK thirst trap. Lewis needs to bin off this season and just supply us with an endless stream of thirst from exotic locations.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Martin Brundle saying in his column if Carlos had driven in Jeddah he’d probably be leading the world championship. I’m sorry but I’m am putting my whole weight behind him, Charles has time on his side, Carlos may not be in a top team next year so I’m putting it out there - Carlos for 2024 WDC!

please let me have this time to hope - Max will crush this dream in Japan and China but for now I want space to believe it could be true

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Tell them the truth Lewis 😂😂

No fucks given for the rest of the season 😂😂
---
Martin Brundle saying in his column if Carlos had driven in Jeddah he’d probably be leading the world championship. I’m sorry but I’m am putting my whole weight behind him, Charles has time on his side, Carlos may not be in a top team next year so I’m putting it out there - Carlos for 2024 WDC!
I support this!

Reactions: 6
This is an interesting read, all from the race engineers perspective

Fear, faith, friendship: Inside F1’s most precious relationship https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/68597260

GP says he won’t work with any other driver after Max
Maxie does nothing for me, but I have a little little crush on GP, there I said it :ROFLMAO:
---

please let me have this time to hope - Max will crush this dream in Japan and China but for now I want space to believe it could be true
:ROFLMAO:
tumblr_ccb7441671892b82077bae118e3b14e3_eaf700c2_500.jpg
BabyCarlos.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg Oscar head is as big as Yuki 😂😂

this is one of the best sets of photos ever :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
I went to DailyMailto check if they are writing about raids of all P.Diddy mansions by federal police (there are rumours of very serious allegations being the case, so I will not go further)
but instead I found this

my favourite part
"But the couple have been hit with locals fuming that the busy pool may spoil the quiet of the tiny village - with one saying that funerals in the local church could be interrupted by 'screaming, shouting and splashing"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This is actually so interesting to read to understand how Lando lost the p2 on Charles, that, no, he didn't "stole" Oscar podium and why McLaren made the decision to pit Oscar before Lando

But it also the opposite of what Stella said 😅 I guess he didn't really want to admit they made a error in the strategy.

Reactions: 6

I'm just here for Yuki and his merch collection (see final pic) featuring an actual handbag. Man knows what we want 😍 ....I really like the turquoise shirt too even though its not really my personal style.

• Heart
YUKINO! He said screw you and your Enchanté my friend, I’m going to be an accessories king 🤴

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That's one happy camper, isn't it? 😍

It'll be more exciting than watching F1 won't it? 😅
I really want to get into endurance and rally but it's a pain in the arse getting access to them here....costs a fortune to watch F1!

YUKINO! He said screw you and your Enchanté my friend, I’m going to be an accessories king 🤴
He is the moment. Can't wait for the Japanese GP and Yuki fever (also more Yukierre Karaoke 🤞)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.