F1 chatter #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh boooooo

Maxie is mad about Australia, Checo saw carlos talking to Helmut, they will fly away from the start tomorrow and will overlap half of the cars 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was almost excited for Checo then but let's be honest, it's game over already isn't it? Interested to see where everyone else falls tomorrow though...what is going on with Leclerc?

Reactions: 6
Maybe this week the Checo who pops up once or twice a season is here in Suzuka to actually trouble Max 😯

Anyhoo, go Lando P3. Here's hoping some other folks in the top 10 have better race pace than quali laps.

Reactions: 8
And Jean Alesi was ready to interview Sharl and only Sharl, we just know it

😅

And Jean Alesi was ready to interview Sharl and only Sharl, we just know it

😅
Canal + often invite him to comment during the race and this guy is really insufferable. I mean we know you are a former Ferrari driver and that you love Charles but there are 19 other drivers on the grid you know ? 🙄😅

• Haha
Canal + often invite him to comment during the race and this guy is really insufferable. I mean we know you are a former Ferrari driver and that you love Charles but there are 19 other drivers on the grid you know ? 🙄😅
i’m sorry bla, i’ll do better next time i’m on 🤣 (i won’t)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was almost excited for Checo then but let's be honest, it's game over already isn't it? Interested to see where everyone else falls tomorrow though...what is going on with Leclerc?
same with Lewis - but did usually so well with qualifying but this season 😔

I‘m also all in for the downfall of Merc, and Toto‘s lack of turning things around compared to McLaren and they aren’t even in the fight for 3rd at the moment, probably loosing more sponsors next year 👀

delete this image of me 🫠 (woke up for q3, watched them massacre my boy and now immediately regret being awake at all 🤣)
It's actually a picture of me, so sorry love, not deleting it😂
I am afraid of falling asleep again now, trying to stay awake so I can go buy some new party shoes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's actually a picture of me, so sorry love, not deleting it😂
I am afraid of falling asleep again now, trying to stay awake so I can go buy some new party shoes 😂
have to be honest that I could get used to the 8 am timing - it’s not even 9:20 am and I already done my laundry, handwashed my coat & scarf (winter is over!), finished my preserved lemons, freezed some orange slices (Aperol time) 👀

might be time for a nap soon 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
have to be honest that I could get used to the 8 am timing - it’s not even 9:20 am and I already done my laundry, handwashed my coat & scarf (winter is over!), finished my preserved lemons, freezed some orange slices (Aperol time) 👀

stern that’s so productive!! i haven’t even made it out of bed 🤣 we’ll all be coming over later for some aperols though 😘

• Heart

I've just put on the same batch of laundry for the second time this week. #accomplished
Winter is not over here, not sure when it'll hit, but it will hit us soon enough. Not changing my studded tyres until closer to mid-May.😂
---
stern that’s so productive!! i haven’t even made it out of bed 🤣 we’ll all be coming over later for some aperols though 😘
Can I bring a selection of wine instead? not a huge fan of Aperols 😂

you‘re more then welcome to come over!
But have to be honest, I was so tired all week and since I‘m off on holiday on Thursday I need to get my tit together

and as a cheap German it’s sunny without any Sahara dust yet - I just needed to get my laundry done 😂
---
I've just put on the same batch of laundry for the second time this week. #accomplished
Winter is not over here, not sure when it'll hit, but it will hit us soon enough. Not changing my studded tyres until closer to mid-May.😂
---

Can I bring a selection of wine instead? not a huge fan of Aperols 😂
Wine, limoncello spritz, all available! Also not that big of a Aperol girl but have the orange to use up and they are also great just in some cold brew tea in summer

we are hitting 26 this weekend and saw in the news that it’s one of the coldest springs up north - and we had 3 months of record temperatures, climate change is crazy 😔

• Heart
Did I wake up for FP3? Yes. Did anything interesting happen? No.

Did I set an alarm to get up again for Qualifying? Yes. Did I snooze it in my sleep, only wake up 20 mins ago, and realise I’ve missed the whole lot? Yes 😐

• Heart
  • Haha
Well that was all very anticlimactic wasn’t it - didn’t help with Crofty mixing up all the names.

some of you clearly need to get better alarm clocks if your wanting to watch tomorrow 😂

all set up for my fair today… had a rare night out last night too so I’m quite impressed with myself - and bloody exhausted 😂😴

IMG_5183.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well that was all very anticlimactic wasn’t it - didn’t help with Crofty mixing up all the names.

some of you clearly need to get better alarm clocks if your wanting to watch tomorrow 😂

all set up for my fair today… had a rare night out last night too so I’m quite impressed with myself - and bloody exhausted 😂😴

View attachment 2859285
veronica this is beautiful! i LOVE the little knitted chicks 🥹🥹 AND THE BEES (seb would be proud)

• Heart
Morning Vankahs! This is a cruel sport isn't it? Up at stupid o clock AGAIN. I LOVE suzuka though so hoping it delivers. Hating this Sky studio thing...it's like we are back in Covid again!

And @Ems_F55 I am SOOOOO glad you are back and getting back on track. Excuse the pun....
Thank you @1millionjellybeans ❤

Woke up to watch quali, fell asleep & missed it all. Now just watching Ted instead.

Happy for my Spanish men but what happened Charles??

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.