Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sternchen275

VIP Member
It's actually a picture of me, so sorry love, not deleting it๐Ÿ˜‚
I am afraid of falling asleep again now, trying to stay awake so I can go buy some new party shoes ๐Ÿ˜‚
have to be honest that I could get used to the 8 am timing - itโ€™s not even 9:20 am and I already done my laundry, handwashed my coat & scarf (winter is over!), finished my preserved lemons, freezed some orange slices (Aperol time) ๐Ÿ‘€

might be time for a nap soon ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

OOps2022

VIP Member
I have to bring wag topic here, because I absolutely CAN'T with this

not only Rebecca has article in DailyMail today, but also in The Sun, where she is called - someone hold me - UK'S HOTTEST F1 STAR
this is too much to pass as accidental, it looks like an organised promo tour

THE REAL UK'S HOTTEST F1 STAR
d6686c1741e4464279a58d8e7c102bfc2f92904c.jpg
29809342-8439223-_I_can_t_stop_and_I_won_t_Lewis_Hamilton_shows_off_his_ripped_mu-a-35_1592553...jpg

• Heart

veronica71

VIP Member
Getting ready whilst watching quali makes me realise how much of this sport we watch when sod all is happening ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
So triple header to start the season and triple header to end it
I think the Australia-Japan-China makes sense. The teams won't do any back and forth between Asia and Europe and it's probably easier for the jet lag

Looks like I'll be going to Silverstone, Spa, and I won't be celebrating my birthday in Vegas, but I'm not complaining about celebrating it in Brazil either ๐Ÿ’ƒ 2025 can just come around, I am ready for my year of travels and Formula one!
There is also a slight chance I will try to go to Australia too!

• Heart

veronica71

VIP Member
You know given that it sounds like his childhood wasn't all that and that P isn't his kid - he's a bloody natural with her isn't he. I've seen real dads not that comfy with their kids. That and with his adorable love of cats is why I'll always have a soft spot for Max even whilst wishing bad luck on him at every race

• Heart

sternchen275

VIP Member
this shakespearean photo omg ๐Ÿคฃ (oh daniel)

Liam is like - come on another on into the wall so I can show itโ€™s not the car ๐Ÿ˜‡
---
Well that was all very anticlimactic wasnโ€™t it - didnโ€™t help with Crofty mixing up all the names.

some of you clearly need to get better alarm clocks if your wanting to watch tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜‚

all set up for my fair todayโ€ฆ had a rare night out last night too so Iโ€™m quite impressed with myself - and bloody exhausted ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ด

View attachment 2859285
the ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ’• - have some fantastic sales Veronica!

• Haha
  • Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member

---
Are you sure you were not there as ferrari's strategist for Sharl as for once his strategy was a good one and I am not sure Ferrari did it without external help :ROFLMAO:

(I don't know what he said after the race but if he complained even a bit I am sure it was because they did not do all 100% of what you told them to do)
yes it was me oops: i lied when i said i couldnโ€™t wake up, iโ€™m actually in charlesโ€™ earpiece reciting positive affirmations and telling him heโ€™s my number one boy (this is exactly what i would do as a strategist tbh ๐Ÿคฃ no strategy, just ๐Ÿ’–vibes๐Ÿ’–)

• Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Oh fuck you FOM. The McLaren Unboxed were the reason i fell in love with the team in the first place. Bunch of greedy bastards ๐Ÿคฌ

• Angry
  • Wow

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Fucking hell I passed out again before the end of the race then my doorbell went a few hours later. I totally forgot my dad was coming here to leave his bag at mine before going to the football ๐Ÿ˜ญ

me hearing the doorbell in my sleep deprived state
1000042790.png

And of course he stormed in like "CROC, HAVE YOU BEEN ASLEEP ALL MORNING?? WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?" ๐Ÿ“ข

• Haha

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Hello Charles!!
1000009739.jpg

I'm still lurking here...had a rough few weeks. Had a lot of stomach ache. The GP felt swelling in my abdomen. Had an ultrasound in the hospital. Have a large cyst on my uterus. I'm going to the gynecologist urgently next week... hopefully I'll feel better soon enough to be more active...

• Heart
  • Sad

Rayne

VIP Member
Just watched highlights, what a snooze fest ๐Ÿ˜ด

Itโ€™s painful to watch Danielโ€™s downfall, I feel like he needs putting out of his misery by Marko at this point๐Ÿ˜ฌ I donโ€™t feel too badly for him though as heโ€™s a multimillionaire after all ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hornbag is a big fat liar getting my hopes up that his times were matching Max ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Sadly we know he's done. Should have retired after Renault. It's been a good run but it's time to go,Danny boy. He shouldn't ruin your legacy over one too many poor seasons at the end of his career.
should have gone to indycar when he apparently was given the option. as it is, heโ€™s just getting WRECKED on twitter:

also your part-time cat is beautiful!

• Haha
  • Heart