F1 chatter #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really want to get into endurance and rally but it's a pain in the arse getting access to them here....costs a fortune to watch F1!

He is the moment. Can't wait for the Japanese GP and Yuki fever (also more Yukierre Karaoke 🤞)
THE DREAM 😭

1711491134510.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

I'm just here for Yuki and his merch collection (see final pic) featuring an actual handbag. Man knows what we want 😍 ....I really like the turquoise shirt too even though its not really my personal style.
The merch is nearly as gorgeous as the man modelling it. 😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
he belongs to stephen oops! i’ve forced him to share so many men with me that i have to let him keep pato 🤣

(i’m waiting in the wings though. always waiting)
I was worried there for a sec that Stephen forgot about Pato while looking at Logan:ROFLMAO:

As a person who (not asked) plans to officiate Stephen&Pato's wedding in Vegas, I need to make sure there is no threat for the event!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was worried there for a sec that Stephen forgot about Pato while looking at Logan:ROFLMAO:

As a person who (not asked) plans to officiate Stephen&Pato's wedding in Vegas, I need to make sure there is no threat for the event!
Oh I could never forget about Pato. He makes me forget about Lando he's that high up in No.1 spot. 😆 and I bloody love that bratty twink Lando. I just love Pato that much.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I really want to get into endurance and rally but it's a pain in the arse getting access to them here....costs a fortune to watch F1!
I think both endurance and rally are one the one subscription i dont have, and it's also the only one I refuse to get, because if you want sports you'll also have to get the crappy Film & series subscription they have. But now that I am thinking about it, I could get my friend to put me on hers and upgrade to sports, and I cam pay for the sports package 🤔😅 I'll have to discuss that with her when we're day drinking on Friday 😂

I've just about landed on my couch with a glass of wine after driving for 10 hours almost non stop. My one stop after an hour to break my bank account on a bunch of rare plants doesnt count. They even had self checkout, and no employees to be seen around, I'm amazed that it even works in the middle of Oslo, with so many people!
My ban against buying plants almost lasted a month. But now I won't be buying any until there's a sale, and I really need it. I'm stocking up on pots from now on. (And they are 30% off this week 😏😂)
---
My legs are not that hairy. But if someone other than Max wins the championship this year I’ll get their driver number tattood :m 🏁
If I had gone to Australia, I'd say it was me. My legs are currently waiting for the last winter, and will not be seeing a razor until late April (and even then it's just because I'm going on holiday, last winter will probably arrive in late may😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh I could never forget about Pato. He makes me forget about Lando he's that high up in No.1 spot. 😆 and I bloody love that bratty twink Lando. I just love Pato that much.
Uffff, good news that nothing changed. The universe's balance depends on Pato being higher than Logan in your ranking!
:LOL:

tumblr_d33b6d9ece76e9a6bb504e2b4f949c7d_86247c1e_2048.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.