Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OOps2022

VIP Member
Not Max shrugging off Carlos' question about tyres and immediately saying Charles was strong today?

Or did I imagine that, I need a replay - EDIT it was Checo asking 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 1

sternchen275

VIP Member
It's difficult to get them in certain areas, there are empty shelves many places 😂 Not that I have any problems with it, having bought eggs before the "crisis", and I was just given a pack of eggs by my friend. They come from "Spoiled hens" 😂
We have a couple of crisis like that every odd year, if it isn't eggs, it's heavy cream and/or butter. We did have the massive butter crisis before Christmas one year. (Everyone uses butter in their baked goods). I wonder what will be next, milk? 🤷‍♀️😂
we had the same headline warning of a egg shortage because of Easter - wonder if it’s because of the German eggnog version (Eierlikör) everyone seem to have during the holidays 😂

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
I am back from my walk. Helped a bit, but not entirely.
Eurovision season is approaching, and I swear, Finlands contribution this year is like taken out of one of Valtteris fever dreams 😂
Norway might have a chance ish this year🤷‍♀️
Minttu is it true that there is problem with eggs in Norway? I saw a headline today in my local news saying it's difficult to get eggs in shops :oops:😅 did you observe it or is it a sensationalised info to get the clicks for easter topics :LOL:

• Haha

sternchen275

VIP Member
When can we have someone as low key as Justine was back with Mick? So he'll get out of his TikTok era, and back to being handsome again 😂

I also noticed that she has "in between Copenhagen & Geneva" in her bio 🤢
but he got a glow up - or let’s blame Lewis for that as Mick in Haas is like a -10 compared to now 🤫