F1 chatter #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i hadn’t thought about it like this but 😬

And Pirelli have had to guess about tyres. Because they haven't even been able to send someone out to check things out.

It was also built on swampland, so there could be ground movement that has led to micro bumps that nobody knows about.

Reactions: 9
They should scrap the Chinese GP, and not just because it means getting up early which I won’t

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
oh @Ems_F55 it looks like a screenshot just for you, with Mark there
767a2e2002fd072ef50f5d1273b3652bef78602b.jpg

:LOL:
ac6799f4380e43d50e7a57aa176630a6bb44af91.jpg

---

added: that moment when I wrongly thought Max mentioned Charles but it was Checo and it looks even funnier now (sorry Carlos :):LOL:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
And Pirelli have had to guess about tyres. Because they haven't even been able to send someone out to check things out.

It was also built on swampland, so there could be ground movement that has led to micro bumps that nobody knows about.
wait, but china is open now since a while. How could they not send someone out? 😳

that race will be another interesting one - specially with the short FP, which might be even shorter if there is rain (it’s the season for that)
---
I missed this earlier. Now we know red suits him for sure 🤣
no we don’t need him looking like mario or bob the builder - or is he already starting his bad fashion Ferrari phase? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
wait, but china is open now since a while. How could they not send someone out? 😳

that race will be another interesting one - specially with the short FP, which might be even shorter if there is rain (it’s the season for that)
---

No explanation in this Autosport article as to why Pirelli haven't been able to send engineers out to the track. Just says they haven't.

Reactions: 7

No explanation in this Autosport article as to why Pirelli haven't been able to send engineers out to the track. Just says they haven't.
Sounds like staffing issues „Unfortunately, I don't have any person available to do it,” he said of the lack of an early inspection. “So we'll do that directly on Wednesday.“

this is the path to disaster- there was also just one race or so per year (and that was probably pay after china lifted the Covid restrictions in 22) 🙈

Reactions: 8
for Lando's fans ;)

---
I am so sorry Lance, but we are not forgetting this gem

Last edited:
  • Haha
for Lando's fans ;)

---
I am so sorry Lance, but we are not forgetting this gem
That neck of Lando's is so inviting. Lots of space for kisses and love bites.

I want to have a go at making Lance's voice go that emotional and that high. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1000011269.jpg

Dutch news. They think Daniel is being fired (and Liam taking over his seat) when races are in Europe and Daniel is still driving bad... (he is driving bad. I like him, but there are no more excuses for him).

View attachment 2861981

Dutch news. They think Daniel is being fired (and Liam taking over his seat) when races are in Europe and Daniel is still driving bad... (he is driving bad. I like him, but there are no more excuses for him).
Not sure if we can trust them anymore - the Dutch newspaper reported very wrong how the Horner story would end - but I think it will be interesting to see if they give him a better treatment then Nicky got. Any stats if he’s performing better or worser then Nyck?
What happens to his amazing RB test result in Silverstone? Was that all fake or did he lost his confidence over the winter break?

Just catching up with the thread. Alarm went off but hit it off and went back to sleep. Put sky on for 1030am replay only it was lap 25. Figured there must have been an inchident so turned it off for over 30mins. Anyway, glad o didn’t sit up to watch it. Another nice podium for chilli 🌶

• Heart
What happens to his amazing RB test result in Silverstone? Was that all fake or did he lost his confidence over the winter break?
he was in the RB19 then though wasn’t he, not the cash cash money money dollar sign RB so i don’t know if it was a true reflection of his form or confidence really. any driver or reserve on the grid would probably have gotten an okay test result in that car.

i went to look out of curiosity and nyck’s race results were 14th, 14th, DNF, DNF, 18th, 12th, 14th, 18th, 17th and 17th. daniel so far is 13th, 16th, 12th and DNF. so, they’re pretty much on the same level (all also outperformed by yuki). if we’re talking about consistency from rb then……..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Not sure if we can trust them anymore - the Dutch newspaper reported very wrong how the Horner story would end - but I think it will be interesting to see if they give him a better treatment then Nicky got. Any stats if he’s performing better or worser then Nyck?
the Dutch newspaper (Telegraaf) that broke the news of Horner, is also known in the Netherlands as a newspaper that does not always get the details right. The articles sometimes seem more gossip than real news. Daniel's news comes from Ziggo. Ziggo always broadcast F1, until it switched to ViaPlay. Now Ziggo mainly discusses the race. Ziggo (and many Dutch racing fans) have always been very charmed by Daniel. His RB era, Maxiel, his interviews with Olav Mol, etc. But now they are all very pessimistic. And it doesn't surprise me. Daniel got Nyck's seat because he did well in the test. Also positive sounds for this season. But since the start of the season, it seems like nothing has worked... we've run out of excuses. I really hope he shows something in the next race... but I'm afraid of it... (all translated via Google Translate)

Hopefully OnlyFans can sponsor Lewis or Lando or Sharl or Pato etc.
Zak is regretting not getting this sponsorship deal already 😂

And Emil is seriously the most good looking motorsport athlete we have representing Norway right now 😍🥵

He should have gotten RFSU as a sponsor, though, since we also are the worst at using condoms in Europe 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.