F1 chatter #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Palou must be happy to won the 500k. Will help him pay his lawyers for his trial against Zak ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
This is exactly this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
b0d1b92283ea8e136b2492ad0eb6c0801bcf2650.jpg
2d5eca51ef0abf5114ccfd67b16801a903bac3e8.jpg

I am not watching Indy, but if you're saying Pato is out I say - the race does not count then :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It doesn't count anyway because it's non-championship and there's no points. Only 500k for the winner.

And pato's new contract is paying him like $5m per season anyway so he doesn't need the money.
are you saying he can be a sugar daddy :ROFLMAO:

*I am sorry, the joke was just there shouting to be made, Pato would not mind! :LOL:๐Ÿฅฐ

---
he posted it himself, credits to tumblr for a close up ๐Ÿ˜‚
b09d9a249870d79e4a3fe411d13c21e6e2507c64.jpg

dd292b4f0ac7f6ce87aa5c40f03be83c58d42eee.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Only bloody winning the fantasy league and Iโ€™m bragging about it here with a screenshot for prosperity cos Iโ€™ll be back to p20 next week. Look what they changed my team name to though ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฌ I canโ€™t work out how to change it
IMG_8279.jpeg

IMG_8278.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iโ€™m soo late to the party Iโ€™ve been busy all week

CARLOSSS ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You know given that it sounds like his childhood wasn't all that and that P isn't his kid - he's a bloody natural with her isn't he. I've seen real dads not that comfy with their kids. That and with his adorable love of cats is why I'll always have a soft spot for Max even whilst wishing bad luck on him at every race

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Itโ€™s mad he was apparently so close to Max in a Red Bull but so far behind Yuki in a RB. Guess he needs it set up how he likes to drive and canโ€™t drive around a set up he doesnโ€™t like

Reactions: 7

This is ever so slightly hilarious #iamgoingtohell
as much as heโ€™s annoyed me recently, this will be a sad end to his career. oh daniel, just a long list of poor choices and a management team made up of your bros rather than people who are actually going to be sensible with you.

should have gone to the us when you still could!
---
also the wording of this ๐Ÿคฃ you know heโ€™s still got that inchident in him!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.