Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OOps2022

VIP Member
while too many drivers are busy wandering around Monaco with various people and showing off wag wannabees for whatever reason :ROFLMAO:, Lewis went to South Korea, dressed as the Blue Teletubby for his arrival :LOL:

935975683c71a07021fdb2e5b0238d867152ef2f.jpg
8c82f776c6db58b399147970046430d62746e4e2.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

OOps2022

VIP Member
Unfortunately i think he was just too greedy and that Indy wasn't paying enough for his *high standards*. He should have stay in Renault, the team was beeing buil around him. He was their star and have all the spots on him but he decided to leave them for more money and we see how it went.
Karma for breaking Cyril's heart
ebb8-83e2-950e-4070bad8575a_3b0e37426471a88dfe106d24b3e09bf0357f4190-278x185.jpg

• Heart

Rayne

VIP Member
I think because Merc are losing Lewis, logically theyre going to want to replace him with the lost experienced driver they can get. Max ain’t going anywhere let’s face it, so that leaves Fernando as the most sensible option. If they pick Carlos it’ll be purely because they see Fernando as problematic

if Toto is the petty little bitch that I deep down think he is, he may pick Fernando also as a fuck your to Lewis too 😂🙏🏻

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
I have no idea if these are new or not, but I saw these for the first time a second ago and I call KLAXON even if these are old
bye

25e5c6b0b69ec18d14c1a014193d29a9fdfda944.jpg

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
I jumped feet first out on the deep end and asked for a date, did not stick the landing. Feels more like I've hit every single branch on the way down towards the water and belly flopped in the end. He saw it 20 minutes ago.

Is being a strong independent woman asking for a date, or even better "to check out what's happening at the square this weekend or something else", just hanging out, getting to know eachother, so hard to comprehend?
I womaned up, now it's his turn to grow a pair 😂
I'm going to crawl back into my spinster cave again and never try my luck at dating. (I say now, and if I get a positive answer, I'll be happy again)

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
ooooh, this was today's outfit (I am ignoring the pants, nothing new):) this top looks super cosy though
9c1cafccfbc107ab0b42dc082a3ed5256eeb7bd2.jpg
b347d9227011cfa3ebd7ce9bf5ffd4bc13deb6ba.jpg

---
These are so expensive BUT they ship worldwide and the sizes start at EU35. They don't have half sizes though! I have them in EU40 and I'm between a 39 and 40 and they fit perfectly. I don't wear them that often but I don't dread wearing them because they are comfortable... As far as heels go 😂 if I'm going to a wedding or wearing them for the whole day, I'll usually bring a change of shoes tbh. I also added a padded insole type thing to make them more comfortable!

There's a bunch of different styles and colours and some sizes can go out of stock quickly but you just have to keep checking for your size
great choice of colors on that website, I am checking it out of curiosity - I usually don't wear heels, I had a phase but it ended with my knee not liking it🤣 so I ended up wearing either flat or wedge shoes -if that is correct name - but the ones you posted look really cool and the purple version is speaking to me through screen :LOL:
---
not birthday boy Oscar learning from Lando how to criticise himself 😭😭😭
don't be too harsh to yourself Oscar!

---
and last but not least, close ups of that cute outfits, I love this , the dad's shirt 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart

aidil

VIP Member
okay the channel 4 commentary going he LOST his APPENDIX now he has WON in AUSTRALIA sent me and i don’t know why 🤣

also “a forlorn looking charles leclerc on the podium” - as someone who spends a lot of time looking at sharl, can confirm that he is a constant state of folorn-ness.
I once had to explain to a colleague what forlorn meant after I wrote it in a patient’s notes. Why did I bother when I could have just shown them a photo of Charles 🥺

1711291324639.jpeg

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
Borrowed from the wags thread - look at Yuki,he is so precious (Japanese Princess was at the race) !!!

---
Omg just saw pics of Sharl and the puppy from today 🥰 🥺 (but I need to find ones where it's only them, if you know what I mean)
---
Edit: found one (btw this tumblr page has a series comparing his pics with old paintings and in many cases they are not wrong :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Good to see you here Emsie, keeping my fingers crossed for all the things you mention going in the good direction. 🥰
Thank you. I hope so too because I can’t live my life like this anymore ❤. It’s scary and I should have done it years ago but I have to keep going.

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
Helooo
Did I randomly wake up at 4:50 (without alarm) ready to watch fp3 ? Yes (I decided to go back to sleep)
Did I oversleep for quali with 3 alarms? Yes
I won't even try to understand it :ROFLMAO:

Ok, lets go

• Haha

Ems_F55

VIP Member
ohhh, sorry Lewis, but skinny pants would make the bowling achievement even more impressive, these baggy pants are such a no no :cry:😅

---
EDIT/PS/JNSN alert: this is a pure coincidence, pants wise, that I saw this after my petition to Lewis, but this is even more than I wished for and I meant:

@Ems_F55 exclusively for you as one of the welcoming back photos
(of course I saved it)

View attachment 2857789
Oh thank you!! As I am now 1 year away from (50😭😭) I will be focusing my full attention on Fernando (who I have become even more obsessed with after watching Fernando on prime), Toto, Jensen and Mark Webber. They are much more age appropriate although I’ll not complain about a Carlos photo or those tiktoks. I did fall out with him when he started ”dating” Rebecca but it does look like it’s genuine so I had to forgive him.
---
Sending lots of hugs @Ems_F55. Just take one step at a time and i hope you will feel better soon ❤

Thank you. I will when I get my own place but it’s a long road ahead and I know it’s far from over especially with 2 children ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11