F1 chatter #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Me being brave and trying to avoid spoilers πŸ˜‚

This is already the greatest race of the year πŸ˜‚ It was a scene of beauty. Same for Checo’s car now please

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Happy new thread!

Woke up by a notification from reddit spoiling the result for me, so I watched the race. I regret not waking up for it.
Wow, what a start of the race, and what an ending of it!!

WELL DONE CHILI! πŸŽ‰
Screenshot_20230709_124859_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Another scene of absolute beauty πŸ˜‚

until Checo no doubt ends up winning 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Goodmorning..missed the race because of a migraine attack. (Had i migraine for 24 hours, now finally the pain work)
Heard you are all missing the Dutch anthem. And as being a Dutch i want to give you this πŸ€£πŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think today actually strengthens the hand of those trying to oust CH, all they need to say is look what happens if Max isn’t in the race for you. Most competitive car only comes home 5th so you can kiss goodbye to dominance and winning titles

Reactions: 7
Missed the race bc I don't have paid TV so would have been radio only, but definitely worth catching up on the highlights today!!

Can everyone please remember the Max-car-breaking spells they used and repeat this for next time, okay thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.