F1 chatter #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I am a crazy catlady after all... I think I have incidentally adopted my neighbours cat, it has been chilling around in my winter garden during the night, and I think it just woke up, because that was one startled cat walking passed and realizing that both I and the dog saw it 😂 As long as it catches the mice and doesn't fight my pet bagder that lives under my outhouse, I am happy😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
James on f1tv saying the most important thing is both Daniel and Alex are ok, he is not the happiest but quite calm and talking about resilience

Also not blaming Logan for that spin/lock up, saying all drivers were on the limit

He surely does practice meditation, doesn't he

• Haha
Reactions: 5
haven’t even watched anything from the race other than this and genuinely don’t think i need to see or hear anything else 🤣

• Haha
Oh Daniel.. i understand why the drivers use "we" when talking about strategy/tyres etc but when you talk about driving a car yourself, it's you dude who is driving...

He kind of admitted he was looking to the left, checking lance, but he did not fully admit to causing this all, said "everyone got choked up"... I can give him a pass as interviews are shortly after and emotions play role but the overuse of "we" instead of "I" sometines annoys me....

Yuki looks so happy talking to Will, lovely!

Reactions: 6
Love the result for Yuki at his home race - and I really hope GR gets the 5 second penalty 🤫

next race I‘m in the same time zone - and I have a hot Onsen hotel so I might just watch the race from the bath tub 😂

Reactions: 5
I didn't realized McLaren was so far behind the Ferrari in the championship 🥴. And they would probably be even more behind if Carlos raced in Saudi. But they have twice more points than Mercedes and Aston

Screenshot_20240407_093625_Formula 1.jpg

Reactions: 4
haven’t even watched anything from the race other than this and genuinely don’t think i need to see or hear anything else 🤣

Are you sure you were not there as ferrari's strategist for Sharl as for once his strategy was a good one and I am not sure Ferrari did it without external help :ROFLMAO:

(I don't know what he said after the race but if he complained even a bit I am sure it was because they did not do all 100% of what you told them to do)

• Heart
Reactions: 3

---
Are you sure you were not there as ferrari's strategist for Sharl as for once his strategy was a good one and I am not sure Ferrari did it without external help :ROFLMAO:

(I don't know what he said after the race but if he complained even a bit I am sure it was because they did not do all 100% of what you told them to do)
yes it was me oops: i lied when i said i couldn’t wake up, i’m actually in charles’ earpiece reciting positive affirmations and telling him he’s my number one boy (this is exactly what i would do as a strategist tbh 🤣 no strategy, just 💖vibes💖)

• Haha
Reactions: 11

---

yes it was me oops: i lied when i said i couldn’t wake up, i’m actually in charles’ earpiece reciting positive affirmations and telling him he’s my number one boy (this is exactly what i would do as a strategist tbh 🤣 no strategy, just 💖vibes💖)
Omg these tweets, esp. Nico one 😂 😂 😂

And about Sharl and affirmations: THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HE NEEDS I feel

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg these tweets, esp. Nico one 😂 😂 😂

And about Sharl and affirmations: THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HE NEEDS I feel
Lewis is done with Merc - guess he is playing nice so he can get a smooth transition to Ferrari and preferably do the testing after the last race 😇

Maybe I am a crazy catlady after all... I think I have incidentally adopted my neighbours cat, it has been chilling around in my winter garden during the night, and I think it just woke up, because that was one startled cat walking passed and realizing that both I and the dog saw it 😂 As long as it catches the mice and doesn't fight my pet bagder that lives under my outhouse, I am happy😅
I've got a part time cat too. He lives across the garden and pops over when he wants a cuddle. We don't even feed him, he literally just comes over for some affection. He's currently lying on my bed looking out of the window watching the birdies.

forgive me daniel, but:

Sadly we know he's done. Should have retired after Renault. It's been a good run but it's time to go,Danny boy. He shouldn't ruin your legacy over one too many poor seasons at the end of his career.

Also, I'll probably be able to catch up some of the race at work. Rangers and Celtic play this afternoon and that always means work is absolutely dead, appointments turn into no shows and we all generally stand about doing nothing.
1000008033.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sadly we know he's done. Should have retired after Renault. It's been a good run but it's time to go,Danny boy. He shouldn't ruin your legacy over one too many poor seasons at the end of his career.
should have gone to indycar when he apparently was given the option. as it is, he’s just getting WRECKED on twitter:

also your part-time cat is beautiful!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
should have gone to indycar when he apparently was given the option
He'd have been a major asset to Indycar. He'd have gave the series major popularity. Look at how popular Romain Grosjean is in Indycar and Daniel's wayyyyy more popular than him.

• Heart
toto wants Max - but will Max really take up that challenge of a tractor and a team that can‘t seem to move on from their development mistakes

P screaming his name and he got a hug and kiss from her - super sweet & glad he won when she was around. Now next time she needs to see her dad perform well during a race aswell

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.