F1 chatter #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s mad he was apparently so close to Max in a Red Bull but so far behind Yuki in a RB. Guess he needs it set up how he likes to drive and can’t drive around a set up he doesn’t like
It's a shame he'll never get to prove it, if it's true. He's a walking ick to me now but he was exciting back in the day.
Ngl Yuki and Liam together IS exciting. Although that 2nd RB/VCarb/Alphatauri/Torro Rosso/Minardi seat is becoming as cursed as the 2nd Redbull one.
---

This is a bit bonkers
He bums Horner and has stopped trying to be WDC. He brings home points and hasn't caused drama. Why would they change it at this point? Horner locked him down so that he has an ally in the fold just in case...

Reactions: 9

This is ever so slightly hilarious #iamgoingtohell
Wasn’t so long ago they were trying to get rid
Of Yuki either ☕ 🐸
---
as much as he’s annoyed me recently, this will be a sad end to his career. oh daniel, just a long list of poor choices and a management team made up of your bros rather than people who are actually going to be sensible with you.

should have gone to the us when you still could!
---
also the wording of this 🤣 you know he’s still got that inchident in him!

The most beautiful sight in that clip WAS NOT Charles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You'd think Horner would focus on keeping a low profile for now 😂😂
He doesn't know the word shame, it seems.

But I am actually wondering how it would be if Carlos got to RB. It would surely mean he has to wait with any wdc ambitions for Max to retire. But I really really can't see him in Stake. I started to listen to Matt&Tommy's race review and they seem to share this view too (about stake). He absolutely deserves a seat, I cannot imagine he would not have one next year, the question is which team would kick or not renew whom to get Carlos.

Reactions: 9
I'm surprised there isn't more Carlos to Mercedes talk.

Because as much as they are pushing Antonelli in F2, putting him straight into the Mercedes next year, even if he does have a good F2 season feels too much. Logan is almost certainly going to be out at Williams so Kimi goes to Williams for a year or two before going to Mercedes. And Carlos fills the gaps there for now.

Although Mercedes have dropped him from their driver academy, Paul Aron is having an amazing start to the season in F2, and it's his debut full season, after doing a couple of races last season. He'd even be more of a stop gap at Merc while Kimi Antonelli builds experience with less pressure.

Because Carlos to Mercedes makes more sense than Fernando to Mercedes. I think he would just be a headache for them.

Reactions: 13
I'm surprised there isn't more Carlos to Mercedes talk.

Because as much as they are pushing Antonelli in F2, putting him straight into the Mercedes next year, even if he does have a good F2 season feels too much. Logan is almost certainly going to be out at Williams so Kimi goes to Williams for a year or two before going to Mercedes. And Carlos fills the gaps there for now.

Although Mercedes have dropped him from their driver academy, Paul Aron is having an amazing start to the season in F2, and it's his debut full season, after doing a couple of races last season. He'd even be more of a stop gap at Merc while Kimi Antonelli builds experience with less pressure.

Because Carlos to Mercedes makes more sense than Fernando to Mercedes. I think he would just be a headache for them.
I agree. Part of me really wants Fernando to Mercedes cause of possible chaos, I did not change my mind. However, I am more and more warming up towards Carlos paired with George, the way they would not miss any detail or a rule together would be so hot for my virgo heart 🥰
Plus with current state of Merc they need experienced driver even if only for 2025. If Lewis gets lost with the car now, imagine young Kimi.
I don't follow f2 but I guess williams would be much better place for a rookie to adapt to f1.

The options seem to be:
-Carlos to Merc/Ferni stays in AM
- Ferni to Merc/Carlos joins Lancelot (aka alpha male battle of the Fathers)
- carlos to Rb but what about checo

I think if Carlos goes to Stake (but for whose seat) to wait for Audi, it would feel like a wasted year in a way. I mean, he seems to be reaching his peak form, one year there would be a waste probably

Reactions: 8
I agree. Part of me really wants Fernando to Mercedes cause of possible chaos, I did not change my mind. However, I am more and more warmer towards Carlos paired with George, the way they would not miss any detail or a rule together would be so hot for my virgo heart 🥰

The options seem to be:
-Carlos to Merc/Ferni stays in AM
- Ferni to Merc/Carlos joins Lancelot (aka alpha male battle of the Fathers)
- carlos to Rb but about about checo

I think if Carlos goes to Stake (but for whose seat) to wait for Audi, it would feel like a wasted year in a way. I mean, he seems to be reaching his peak form, one year there would not use his potential.
The embarrassment that is Stake at the moment will have them paying Logan to drive for them at this rate alongside Nikita Mazepin who is just so desperate to get back into F1, and thinking he deserves to be there, he'd take anything he can get.

• Haha
Carlos to Merc makes the most sense unless Max takes that seat then Carlos to RBR would make sense especially now DR isn't looking all that

Reactions: 6
I remember this little dolls from around Lewis' big news but apparently this person is still doing short clips with them :LOL:

---
and I am not a massive fan of clips filmed from hiding, but I just saw it on tumblr and I think it's harmless enough to post and it just confirms Sharl and Pierre gossiping team theory :cool::ROFLMAO: I don;t know what is going on but Sharl looks invested

---
I am sorry Carlos, but these Spanish bias are too much, even if he has nothing to with them. Look at the translation of article from Marca
Shading both Charles and Lewis in one article really is not necessary, Carlos' driving in Australia defends itself, he does not need press minimalising Charles or Lewis to make him look better. articles like that actually are a disservice to him as people automatically wonder about Marca-Sainzs ties (that are known to exist)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
they are INSANE if they do this knowing that carlos is basically up for grabs (as far as we know). like, wtaf.
The fact that they were so excited about Daniel’s return to the fold when he’s offered NOTHING. Yet they don’t appear to be excited at the prospect of a Carlos return when he offers far more promise 🤣 MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.