Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xx3221

VIP Member
Same girl that said she lived in a one bed flat with her family but learnt to drive in a range at 14

• Haha
Reactions: 16
chile i been on holiday, and youre all boring, why am i getting notifs?? just make a separate thread for me instead lmao
again not erim, not even the same ethnicity as her, i just find it so weird that im constantly being @ ?? like what do u guys want ?
Shadcat, I have a question for you. I once commented 'Hello Shadcat' (nothing more, nothing less) on Erim's comments section on TikTok and she straight up blocked me. Why would she block me so quickly if she didn't understand the connection between tattle and Shadcat? It's very sussss.

Reactions: 16

wafflesnwings

VIP Member
Conveniently doesn’t have a link for this article she wrote herself 🙄
'Largest Sikh influencer' - where did this stat come from? Have they been paid to write this drivel because I'm certain other Sikh influencers such as Neelam Gill, Lilly Singh etc. have far bigger follower counts than this disgustingly tone deaf and attention seeking brat.

Ok what a deadass boring story...anyways why does she call everyone massi? Does she not realise that means mums sister and not just

"aunty"?View attachment 1111274
This caption makes me feel physically sick. "Now I finally understand what it's like to be a brown girl in the last generation" - what a patronising cow. Does she even know wtf she is talking about? Does she realise that the whole concept of S.Asian women lving a double life is rooted in patriarchy, and is more than just covering a Western-style dress with a hoodie and sweats? This concept of inserting familial and communal honour into women's bodies is dangerous - how many stories of forced marriage, suicides among S.Asian women and honour killings have made headlines over the years with some victims being as young as teenagers because of this? NEWSFLASH IRUM: That last generation you're mocking is the reason why you have so many rights in the UK. They went out and protested against the NF, BNP and white nationalists (and even institutional racism in the police forces) across the UK. Some even died standing up for their civil rights, so that the next generations (including yours) didn't have to face that level of hate so openly in the streets. What have you done? Made a show of yourself, cannot do basic colour matching with foundation and cry about paying a £50 postage fee for your suitcase/luggage crap.

She is beyond stupid to think that covering a short dress in loose clothing is an act of rebellion or oppression. And to share this - without realising the seriousness of honour and purity politics in her ethnic background - on International Women's Day makes her a disgrace. She was born into a wealthy family (that she constantly denies and plays down), clearly has a very liberal-minded father who firstly had children with a woman outside of his community, who also allows her to run a shi*tty business, wear such clothes and not rebuke her for it. She will do anything and everything for likes, comments etc. and then come onto Tattle and whinge about how 'hard' her life is. Stupid stupid girl

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
Exactly, no student who is studying full time and working part time in a club on the weekends would make over £80k in wages and tips. Lets not forget she didn't work for a whole year after she left Uni as well, she was just posting pics on insta.
bruh homegirl was getting fired from 3 jobs how was she saving 500k 😂

• Haha
You wrote a whole essay for someone who doesn’t know you? Lol give it up Erim. The proof is in the pudding and it’s pretty blatant we’re not just sitting here creating rumours for bants there’s evidence across all the 6 threads.

• Haha
Hi all,

A test of character was conducted today. I began DMing people this threao open their eyes.

once finding out I’d been dming people she lied on her story saying ‘I tried to hack’ people. Which isn’t true. I simply sent this thread to them.

She lied to manipulate her followers into making as though I did something wrong by saying I was trying to hack people.

This would of got her followers to mass report my account and believe her lies. I am a member of a very well know Sikh organisation. We’ve tested today to see who she really is.

she will not be contacted for anymore press interviews. This behaviour is unacceptable. Lying shit.

THIS FORUM IS REAL, ITS THE TRUTH. SHE IS A NARCISSIST.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
She’s too funny pretending she got picked to be a nominee when she entered herself and paid £40 to do so 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

harm124

So my 1 take to start you all off is she's a cheapskate who can't pay for zoom so she got cut off at the end while Team ByErim (Zainab) was taking a group pic.

Getting my notes together and I'll share my overview soon 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

kekaur

She must have been in their inbox daily begging them lol who wants to email them the links to these threads and wiki? So they can write the real and more accurate article about this scammer?

Wait sis forgot to put 🧿🧿🧿🧿 all over this post, watch her get "nazar" now 😂😂😂

View attachment 1133813
She’s so cringe. She’s really not one of those entrepreneurs that moves in silence. Like sis go do you and stop bragging about every little thing. It really shows that you have nothing to show for your brand other than making cringy captioned TikTok’s in your living room in sweat pants or a tight dress. You really have nothing else to offer.

tattling3000

Lmao “i appreciate you looking out for me but it isn’t necessary to correct me” isn’t this the same girl who literally asks dumb ass questions for attention in her stories every other day? Gets a burn or blister and feels the need to post it on her stories to ask for help and advice. No wonder people feel the need to correct her, she acts clueless and naive all the time!!!

I’m also so sick and tired of this pick me beg reeling off all these stats A* ✨ martial arts pro, bull shit and “I’m more superior and better than any brown girl out there” show us the proof you fucking liar, we don’t believe a word you say.
Why she still ‘gassing’ her GCSE grades she got over 10 years ago? ‘Sis’ needs to move on from her past.

• Haha

sunnysideup555

No because, why? 😂 it’s her using any excuse to post herself in doggy style position. Sis pretended to reach for something from the boot, when she could just go to the car door, while getting her slaves to film it to make it look like she has an ass. Sigh. But sis is Sikh and speaks about being Sikh on panels and wearing a kara to modelling shoots. Why does she try and push that she’s curvy and has hips and a bum. Give it up lol the reason she doesn’t have an ass and there’s no progress from her workouts bc she doesn’t eat food that feeds muscle. Or food in general. I’m supposed Ekam even posts her it’s doing nothing for her credibility in coaching.

Also find it really suspicious that she’s posting her “team” all of a sudden. They’re actually so beautiful both of them I’m surprised Erim posted them at all. Also did anyone else find it funny that she wasn’t picked to host on bbc Asian network like Tanvi etc? Speaks volumes lol she has so many more followers and “influencing” so many more people but then again the only Punjabi she knows is rawtee and she can’t relate to growing up in a desi family because her dads only 49 and her bibi wears English clothes and can speak English lol.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

ggukxo

Chatty Member
She is such a hoe. If you don’t think there’s anything wrong with what you’re wearing, then why cover it up with joggers. Also why did this beg have to mention her cousin is a guy 😂

tattling3000

She comes across very childish when she posts stuff like that. If she was doing as well as she says she wouldn’t even have time to give to “haters” lmao it would be the least of her concerns. The fact she has so much time to waste by reading this thread and constantly trying to justify her actions, shows that she really doesn’t have anything else to do 😂

Also it’s so funny how she goes on so religious etc but is still going to clubs etc.. no one cares if you’re drinking water, if you’re still going to go to a club you might as well drink??? Not drinking there doesn’t make you a saint, you shouldn’t even be there in the first place!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12