Erim Kaur #6 Daddys money, my tiktoks aren’t funny, pick me girl vibes, all I do is tel lies c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely agree with all you have to say. It’s probably impossible to open a business at 23/24 without financial support from home. Whether that be putting a roof over your head, paying for clothes or helping you pay your way through life until you can support yourself, however I do dispute the fact that “nobody can get a degree, work part time and save enough money to open a business..”

How much does it cost to open a business? Realistically the action of “opening a business” can be as little as pay £12 to companies house and open a limited company.

A business can be opened with the smallest idea that requires little to no monetary investment.

Also, @ggukxo I didn’t say I think she has earned £80k plus a year to invest into her business. If you had of read my post, I proved that she hasn’t invested £500,000 into her business, ByErim Limited has actually lent that money to another two companies. I suggested that it may have been possible for Erim to have funded ByErim Limited initially. However, if Erim was living at home, I’m sure her Dad would have been paying the majority of her bills (ie council tax, mortgages etc) so technically that is an investment into the company (as it meant Erim may not have needed to spend her wages on daily living, allowing her to save up the majority of her money).
I agree but the thing is, Erim replied to a tiktok comment saying that her £500k that she put into the business was all from her savings, no where else. That is an obvious lie

Reactions: 7
I would like to know how she saved £500k even with her bills being paid at home.

Breakdown please.

What job pays that much - in a club?

Tips?

Come on

I completely agree with all you have to say. It’s probably impossible to open a business at 23/24 without financial support from home. Whether that be putting a roof over your head, paying for clothes or helping you pay your way through life until you can support yourself, however I do dispute the fact that “nobody can get a degree, work part time and save enough money to open a business..”

How much does it cost to open a business? Realistically the action of “opening a business” can be as little as pay £12 to companies house and open a limited company.

A business can be opened with the smallest idea that requires little to no monetary investment.

Also, @ggukxo I didn’t say I think she has earned £80k plus a year to invest into her business. If you had of read my post, I proved that she hasn’t invested £500,000 into her business, ByErim Limited has actually lent that money to another two companies. I suggested that it may have been possible for Erim to have funded ByErim Limited initially. However, if Erim was living at home, I’m sure her Dad would have been paying the majority of her bills (ie council tax, mortgages etc) so technically that is an investment into the company (as it meant Erim may not have needed to spend her wages on daily living, allowing her to save up the majority of her money).
“nobody can get a degree, work part time and save enough money to open a business..” < That depends what sort of degree one is studying for - a degree in Medicine is extremely time-consuming and most Med students don't even have time for themselves, let alone focus on running a business alongside their studies. Her father ran a business (his restaurant) and he may have invested into her business. I agree with everything you say - it's sound and rational thinking. However Erim is lying when she says the £500k is from her savings; it's probably come from her father and not her shifts from behind a bar. There's nothing wrong with her father helping - any parent would because they want the best for their kids. It could have been a direct injection into the business or money from a trust fund he set up for her when she born. All of that is fine and no one has a problem with it.
I just wish she would be more transparent about it because it's ok to come from privilege (she can't control where she was born). To lie and act as though she's had a hard knock life is another matter altogether, and it merely adds to her dishonest behaviour, on top of flogging an untested hair oil that causes hair loss and scalp irritations, while deleting negative reviews about it on Trust Pilot. It doesn't add any credibility or redemptive qualities that make her a trustworthy individual whose product is worth buying - she can't even be honest about the investment, let alone the harm her shoddy product causes. Red flags; red flags everywhere

Reactions: 5
Her teeth don’t look that much different at all? I really thought she’d get the front two done that would’ve made way more of a difference
they still look like horse teeth 😭 i thought she was going to get the shape of her teeth fixed but they still look like horse teeth

• Haha
Can someone share the screenshot again of Erim claiming the £500,000 was an investment? Because if I remember correctly, Erim just stated the initial investment was hers. Not £500,000 (I may be wrong here, as I said, I can’t quite remember or find that screenshot from TikTok).

Also, I would like to re clarify, the £500,000 is not an investment into the company as per the company accounts. It’s a loan given to another two companies owned by Erim’s Dad.

they are asking if 500k investment was a family loan and she said she invested it herself from working in a club. this is an ig screenshot but she was asked a similar question on tik tok and replied the same, her own 500k investment from working in clubs. i dont have the screenshot from tik tok but the previous threads are easily accessible and you can go through to read them.

Attachments

Yeah it looks like she only got her lateral incisors done? But yeah, I think we can all agree she had a fairly good first year but that’s only because no one knew how toxic and fake she was back then! Everyone backed her then so idk why she’s saying “odds were stacked against me” lol

Yeah it looks like she only got her lateral incisors done? But yeah, I think we can all agree she had a fairly good first year but that’s only because no one knew how toxic and fake she was back then! Everyone backed her then so idk why she’s saying “odds were stacked against me” lol
she also started the reel talking about her mom again, she's is really trying to milk the sob story to get traction back on byerim

Reactions: 4
@rs2201 so you actually think she earned £80k+ a year from working in nightclubs and didn’t spend a penny, just so she could put that money into a crappy hair oil? Nah, I think her dad funded the majority of it mate
Exactly, no student who is studying full time and working part time in a club on the weekends would make over £80k in wages and tips. Lets not forget she didn't work for a whole year after she left Uni as well, she was just posting pics on insta.

Exactly, no student who is studying full time and working part time in a club on the weekends would make over £80k in wages and tips. Lets not forget she didn't work for a whole year after she left Uni as well, she was just posting pics on insta.
bruh homegirl was getting fired from 3 jobs how was she saving 500k 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Let's not forget a student who lived away from home for 3 years in the UK, and did one year abroad
Student accommodation costs £5-9k on average in the UK

Reactions: 6
Let's not forget a student who lived away from home for 3 years in the UK, and did one year abroad
Student accommodation costs £5-9k on average in the UK
and more expensive in the States when you're an international student

they are asking if 500k investment was a family loan and she said she invested it herself from working in a club. this is an ig screenshot but she was asked a similar question on tik tok and replied the same, her own 500k investment from working in clubs. i dont have the screenshot from tik tok but the previous threads are easily accessible and you can go through to read them.
I completely agree with you, it’s probably impossible to generate that kind of cash from working in a club.

My only benefit of doubt to Erim would be that she isn’t agreeing to the £500k amount, but is saying that whatever the initial investment costs were she provided herself.

As we all know, Erim does look at these pages and hopefully she can provide some kind of clarification on her socials at some point about this.

I also feel Erim is a stunter and loves the clout that comes with being successful. So if someone has got the initial investment figure wrong, and made it bigger than it actually is, Erim would like that so she looks better in front of her followers.

Reactions: 3
Exactly, she had the girls from her sisterhood fb group supporting her too... she was begging them on her fb lives to buy the oil when it launches and leave reviews on trust pilot in exchange for a video call with her, like she's some famous celeb 😂

• Haha
My only benefit of doubt to Erim would be that she isn’t agreeing to the £500k amount, but is saying that whatever the initial investment costs were she provided herself.
but she was asked similarly on tik tok and replied the same way so she miscommunicated twice? i find it hard to believe it's a miscommunication considering how much she has unabashedly lied to her audience in the past

Exactly, she had the girls from her sisterhood fb group supporting her too... she was begging them to buy the oil when it launches and leave reviews on trust pilot in exchange for a video call with her, like she's some famous celeb 😂
omg i love when we take a walk down memory lane, it reminds me how hilariously delusional she has always been 😂 i still remember when she was doing social media for her dad's restaurant eriki and posted stories about herself saying the "celebrity" erim is eating at this restaurant 😂😂 she had like 25k followers at the time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly, she had the girls from her sisterhood fb group supporting her too... she was begging them to buy the oil when it launches and leave reviews on trust pilot in exchange for a video call with her, like she's some famous celeb 😂
Precisely. When someone from your community does well and has a win, the members of that person's community are often the first group to get behind and support them. People root for those who look like them, sound like them and strike a chord with them. Look at how much support people like Kaushal, Anchal and Roshni Devlukia-Shetty have? And just for being themselves, honest and transparent, while still interacting with their followers in a positive and holistic manner. She had that support in the beginning and she only has herself to blame for flushing it all down the toilet (which is what people should really do to her hair oil), giving herself a chip on her shoulder (when she doesn't have a reason to), constantly lying about herself, her life, her family, her roots, being born hairless, pretending to care about a Brown sisterhood and even her product - where does it end?

Reactions: 6
I would like to know how she saved £500k even with her bills being paid at home.

Breakdown please.

What job pays that much - in a club?

Tips?

Come on
Exactly! It is literally obvious her dad is “buffering” byErim to quite literally launch it into a million £ business. The £500k base injection then being moved to two of his companies are irrelevant, it doesn’t mean Erim is helping her dad cmon! 🥴this is done for tax efficiency purposes we all do it!

Also hi erim’s accountant! 👋🏾 😂😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.