Erim Kaur #6 Daddys money, my tiktoks aren’t funny, pick me girl vibes, all I do is tel lies c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not her trying to brag about the fact that her dad is in his 40’s when he’s almost 50 😂 like it’s some sort of flex. If she woke up from lala dreamland she would realise the majority of our parents had us aged 19-25 🤦‍♀️ I assume she thinks it’s brag worthy that her dad is soooo young and westernised it’s so sad how she bad she wants to be the Eurocentric beauty and social standard. She can’t apparently relate to dhesi upbringing/traditions and memes around this why is she even telling us? There are loads of parents born in the UK in their 40’s and “traditional” or “Dhesi” or in touch with the culture lol. It’s the way she is trying to put the culture down yet exploits and makes money off of it 🤦‍♀️ Posting about Sikh people using her hair oil but the same Sikh peoples upbringing is beneath her. Ok then.

Reactions: 12
Not her trying to brag about the fact that her dad is in his 40’s when he’s almost 50 😂 like it’s some sort of flex. If she woke up from lala dreamland she would realise the majority of our parents had us aged 19-25 🤦‍♀️ I assume she thinks it’s brag worthy that her dad is soooo young and westernised it’s so sad how she bad she wants to be the Eurocentric beauty and social standard. She can’t apparently relate to dhesi upbringing/traditions and memes around this why is she even telling us? There are loads of parents born in the UK in their 40’s and “traditional” or “Dhesi” or in touch with the culture lol. It’s the way she is trying to put the culture down yet exploits and makes money off of it 🤦‍♀️ Posting about Sikh people using her hair oil but the same Sikh peoples upbringing is beneath her. Ok then.
So well put! It’s such a weird brag 😂

Reactions: 2
Ladies we should meet in real life… we a powerhouse right here the real sisterhood 💛👸🏻
Yasss - let’s just say there is a lot I could reveal in person lol. If I said it here it’d be very obvious who I am. I’m just glad we have come together to expose the truth and stand up for brown girls 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yasss - let’s just say there is a lot I could reveal in person lol. If I said it here it’d be very obvious who I am. I’m just glad we have come together to expose the truth and stand up for brown girls 💜
I think it'd be great for these people on here who want to say more but can't!

Reactions: 5
Invite shadcat too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm always glad these threads began and that I'm not alone in my experience of her (all those years ago and while she's on her quest to become 'famous'). I'm really thankful for you all. I don't understand how someone like Irum has got away with being an unscrupulous 'business woman' who sells a dangerous product, claiming to be the embodiment of Brown sisterhood (when she's a self-hating liar) and basically gaslights everyone (the whole being born hairless lie is an example of that). I truly hope more and more people see her for what she is. No one here is jealous of her - I'm certain we are all accomplished people in our respective lives, have healthy relationships with ourselves and families (or working towards one or whatever is best for ourselves) and if Irum (and her ilk) still think that we are just 'haters' then that should tell anyone who's reading these threads, how much of a deluded, narcissistic and manipulative person she really is. Not someone anyone should be inspired by or look up to as a positive, emotionally balanced and honest person. If anyone has used her hair oil, experienced adverse effects like losing hair, dandruff or disrupted scalp health, stop using it, leave your review on Trust Pilot, take photos of your hair and/or scalp and report it to the ASA or consumer watchdog because it's an untested product. It's dangerous

• Heart
Reactions: 9
lol but wait I’m too far to meet you guys, somebody call me when you’re meeting

Reactions: 1
Why’s her head look so big? Also, I’ve noticed she’s doing her makeup like how she used to do it in 2019-2020. I’m guessing she’s read us say she looked pretty before. There is still something off about her though
58C8A532-43E1-4A79-ADBB-63AF2CF7D38F.jpeg

• Haha
Why’s her head look so big? Also, I’ve noticed she’s doing her makeup like how she used to do it in 2019-2020. I’m guessing she’s read us say she looked pretty before. There is still something off about her thoughView attachment 1047207
she's always had a huge ass bobble head and broad shoulders

the way she's trying to use those fake diamonds everywhere to make herself seem more luxury 😂 also why does she look like handsome squidward in that pic

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she's always had a huge ass bobble head and broad shoulders

the way she's trying to use those fake diamonds everywhere to make herself seem more luxury 😂 also why does she look like handsome squidward in that pic
Omg she actually does 😂😂😂. They both have big heads too. I’m calling her squidward from now on

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she change her depop name. The reviews give it away it’s her 🤣 and the name changes in the reviews given by the customer.
103445EF-A3A3-48A9-9EF7-FAD3C00CC2D6.jpeg
65638A16-D79B-432E-BA32-CBDE8CF46454.jpeg
EE871109-1B48-48EB-88BD-631755F58610.jpeg
BBC02508-159E-4AFA-A527-4587545172D2.jpeg
1C28C3BA-94C9-45A7-A784-806054A0EA64.jpeg
9032DE70-BED6-41F1-83FF-ECD35091C5F7.jpeg
50587DAF-F196-4619-8FCA-C4AAFFDAC3E3.jpeg

Who is her agency?
B99A7010-8AF8-4B48-BF35-3AA355F2A305.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
she's such a dishonest and horrible churayl, she literally has 0 redeeming qualities.

Why does she always use this butterfly filter? Does she think Harrods/Selfridges will take her seriously if the "CEO" of a "Luxury Hair Care Brand" is making stories with butterflies on her face? 😂 This is such an 18 year old thing to do, might as well use that dog filter too 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don't see any of the successful influences who have product based businesses use childish filters like that. I just can't take her seriously when I see those butterflies

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.