Erim Kaur #6 Daddys money, my tiktoks aren’t funny, pick me girl vibes, all I do is tel lies c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok what a deadass boring story...anyways why does she call everyone massi? Does she not realise that means mums sister and not just

"aunty"?
Screenshot_20220308-183609_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 6
She is such a hoe. If you don’t think there’s anything wrong with what you’re wearing, then why cover it up with joggers. Also why did this beg have to mention her cousin is a guy 😂

Reactions: 13
Ok what a deadass boring story...anyways why does she call everyone massi? Does she not realise that means mums sister and not just

"aunty"?View attachment 1111274
Oh it all makes sense now, the cousin is MALE. Cos no female cousin would take this narc around Toronto just to take pics / videos of her just for the gram, esp in her Miami bleep outfits. She clearly only hangs out with him for this reason. Men are slow like that won’t clock the motive. And I find it a bit creepy tbh 🤮

Reactions: 10

Why she acting like her family haven’t seen what she wears on Instagram. Stop trying to be relatable, it isn’t funny. Look at the shade difference between this bobble heads face and back though 😂😂 so embarrassing

also, she’s been talking about a byerim shampoo and conditioner for over a year now. Its still not here. It’s a sign not to release it
F92A33B5-1A50-457A-A47E-65074A5755C0.jpeg
E25AA936-84E4-4276-AD5C-3162488FE1BC.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Conveniently doesn’t have a link for this article she wrote herself 🙄
'Largest Sikh influencer' - where did this stat come from? Have they been paid to write this drivel because I'm certain other Sikh influencers such as Neelam Gill, Lilly Singh etc. have far bigger follower counts than this disgustingly tone deaf and attention seeking brat.

This caption makes me feel physically sick. "Now I finally understand what it's like to be a brown girl in the last generation" - what a patronising cow. Does she even know wtf she is talking about? Does she realise that the whole concept of S.Asian women lving a double life is rooted in patriarchy, and is more than just covering a Western-style dress with a hoodie and sweats? This concept of inserting familial and communal honour into women's bodies is dangerous - how many stories of forced marriage, suicides among S.Asian women and honour killings have made headlines over the years with some victims being as young as teenagers because of this? NEWSFLASH IRUM: That last generation you're mocking is the reason why you have so many rights in the UK. They went out and protested against the NF, BNP and white nationalists (and even institutional racism in the police forces) across the UK. Some even died standing up for their civil rights, so that the next generations (including yours) didn't have to face that level of hate so openly in the streets. What have you done? Made a show of yourself, cannot do basic colour matching with foundation and cry about paying a £50 postage fee for your suitcase/luggage crap.

She is beyond stupid to think that covering a short dress in loose clothing is an act of rebellion or oppression. And to share this - without realising the seriousness of honour and purity politics in her ethnic background - on International Women's Day makes her a disgrace. She was born into a wealthy family (that she constantly denies and plays down), clearly has a very liberal-minded father who firstly had children with a woman outside of his community, who also allows her to run a shi*tty business, wear such clothes and not rebuke her for it. She will do anything and everything for likes, comments etc. and then come onto Tattle and whinge about how 'hard' her life is. Stupid stupid girl

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Did this entitled little head really find a reason to witch about free PR ???
16E22043-560E-450B-BDB1-F3D23FA4F3D8.png

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Lol at her wearing more clothes and wrapping up in the UK where it’s 10 degrees than in Canada where it’s -10 😂 welcome back Erim you can go back to posting stories with your dad rather than with male cousins and your one slice of toast every morning rather than Tim hortons everyday.

It’s so funny that she confirmed what we all know, that she wears skimpy dresses for content and clout. she literally put on a dress and said to her “male cousin” come let me pose in your car and look seductively into the camera. And then has the audacity to post about important Sikh figures like Mai Bhago Ji. Disgusting.

Also, no one was wondering what was at your door after being away for 10 days and it was very…underwhelming 😂

Reactions: 10
I’m surprised she has barely mentioned international women day considering she is such an empowering woman who never ever witches about other girls and just wants them all to be at the top. She’s such a girls girl remember!!

Reactions: 7
This girl is so goddamn stupid. Lol that captions fully pissed me off, she uses Sikhism as a way to gain followers but takes every opportunity to tit on people who’ve had stricter more respectful upbringings!!!! Sorry not everyone wanted laser hair removal!!!!! Sorry not everyone wants to wear mini dresses in their COUSINS cars???? Like who the actual duck does she think she is 😂😂😂

“Finally understand what it’s like to be a brown girl” yeah witch because you’ve been faking it for the last 10 years!!!!!

Reactions: 9
“Just seen this article about me”. She wrote it..? And for international women’s day? It’s dated 7th March lol.

i thought maybe it's one of those interview q&a type articles but those type of articles have tons written from the actual author normally. this article is completely written by here, i wouldn't be surprised if even that first paragraph was written by her too. well by her in all of this i mean whoever she managed to pay £2/hr for it. this is so embarrassing for her and no wonder she didn't link it.

look at her damage control :ROFLMAO: irum out here being our #1 fan creating content just for us. she realy needed to clarify in an article that it was £10k and not £500k that she as a self proclaimed english a* level student couldn't clearly communicate on her own platform
Screenshot 2022-03-08 at 16.50.31.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
don't know why she's faking that her saving were from working at a club when she was literally an influencer? that's how she made money lol

Reactions: 8
She really feels the need to attack anyone that mentions her hair oil couldn’t possibly have made her hair this long. She also deleted a comment where a girl asked her if she was okay because she posts weird videos😂😂😂
"sweeping statements" what even

• Haha
"sweeping statements" what even
What now she’s claiming she’s exotic quarter Brazilian or something as well? YOURE FULLY SOUTH ASIAN ERIM YOU NOB it’s a FACT commentator pointed out! This is the real Erim btw this aggressive narc right here!

don't know why she's faking that her saving were from working at a club when she was literally an influencer? that's how she made money lol
Well and her dad funded byerim!

• Haha
Her mum did have long thick hair though… I don’t understand the need to attack someone for such a normal comment. Sis is delusional.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.