Erim Kaur #6 Daddys money, my tiktoks aren’t funny, pick me girl vibes, all I do is tel lies c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gora? Racist much :/ very certain this is the incorrect way to speak infront of an audience of 240K+ :/
View attachment 1081266
A follower was sat next to her by chance? Ohhhh catch yourself on Irum! Maybe it was her dad who came to her rescue -he probably counts as a follower to her lol. Love how vague she's been in this and how she has centred herself at the heart of it all. Does this mean bobblehead has touched down in Canada?

Reactions: 8
Nah she’s so deluded it’s actually scary. Since she documents every other insignificant occurrence and interaction in her life, why wouldn’t she provide specified details about why someone kicked off with her on the plane lol i.e. seat issues, baggage issues etc. 🤦‍♀️ as for a random follower stepping in, you mean your dad 🤦‍♀️ Why wouldn’t the cabin crew step in if she was right? Always bechari pick me Erim that needs saving lol, it’s glaringly obvious she’s on the trip with him. Otherwise sis would be playing the omg I’m such a strong independent woman travelling alone, here are some tips on how to travel alone 😂 she’s clearly with him but hiding him lol to appear as tho she’s with friends/guys. If she really was all her Canadian friends she would be posting them too so she seems booked and busy.

Reactions: 9
Lmaooo when she was acting all sikhi a couple months back she made a big deal about how she had to say no to a dress during a photo shoot because the “slit was too high” hahahaha but she’s okay wearing that? This girl is full of contradictions.

Reactions: 11
guysssss isn’t my internet big sis so modest 😌😌😌😌😌 what a role model 😇💫 doing it for the girls that grew up without a mum and sister ✨✨✨✨🖤

And btw before you ask, her hair is this shiny and amazing because she uses byerim ☺
Didn’t she also get her hair professionally curled for this trip? And now it’s straight…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
guysssss isn’t my internet big sis so modest 😌😌😌😌😌 what a role model 😇💫 doing it for the girls that grew up without a mum and sister ✨✨✨✨🖤

And btw before you ask, her hair is this shiny and amazing because she uses byerim ☺
she is still trying to facetune and whitewash her skin so much

Reactions: 6
witch do not compare Canada to New York City please… which brown girl you trying to steal personality from this time?

She’s going to go to Toronto and book a hotel across the cn tower and take millions of pics in the balcony
Omg girl nail on head

people in US and canada dislike her even more than people in UK probably lmao
Ps. Canadians are my fave keep it real 💯

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
witch do not compare Canada to New York City please… which brown girl you trying to steal personality from this time?
lmao i saw that pic on her story and just thought, has she ever been to nyc at all bc it does not look like that hahaha erim and her one braincell at it again

• Haha
Is she with her dad? If so, seems weird that she won’t just say that

Reactions: 2

Her ears are massive, I never realised until now. Maybe it’s to fit the bobble head

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she with her dad? If so, seems weird that she won’t just say that
She never usually does, she likes to act all mysterious so people think she's gone with a guy but we all know there's only one guy who will put up with her as he unfortunately has no other option and thats her dad 😂

• Haha
Her stories are so dead today this genuinely looks like such a tit trip already 😂 it’s so annoying how she posts like a 15 year old girl who needs to document everything.. like it’s not giving “27 year old, CEO, girl boss” vibes at all. She’s actually so boring

• Haha
'stack' with 2 bracelets ok erim 😂
she's actually so dumb 'no one told me its going to be cold'.... google? weather app? your family living there?
'what adaptor do i use'... read the package? ask a friend? ask the person selling it?

• Haha
It’s funny how she loves to remind everyone about grades she got over 10 years ago but she can’t do the most basic research before going on a trip LOL she literally is an airhead

Reactions: 7
I don't understand why she likes to act like a child? She has a lot of growing up to do. She's got issues.

Reactions: 4
It’s funny how she loves to remind everyone about grades she got over 10 years ago but she can’t do the most basic research before going on a trip LOL she literally is an airhead
Also she doesn’t know the difference between ‘no’ and ‘know’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.