Erim Kaur #6 Daddys money, my tiktoks aren’t funny, pick me girl vibes, all I do is tel lies c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please someone send her recent Insta story to Madhu's!!!! I highly doubt one of her followers said "Are you doing charity?" If anything, Madhus (One of the TOP UK Asian caterers out there) were doing charity allowing her to be part of their brand

Reactions: 8
Lol resell value 🤣 for an alibaba tote bag? I really think psychiatric meds are needed now no lie

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also: so much for sis claiming to be quarter Afghan (or Iranian or whatever she feels like being) - today's Persian New Year and not a peep about it from her!

• Haha
Is sis ok? I know you get barely any sales but why did you have to upload that clip of you getting your first sale so many times?? How is our boss babe making mistakes like this. It hurt to hear her demonic laugh repeatedly

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Madhus quality is awful. Their food in the Dilly is inedible. Look at the Google reviews in order of lowest. It’s clear they have got influencers like erim to write the good ones. It was so bad I was shocked. They have had their day, they are food fraudsters.

Shocked that little miss modest actually wore that outfit to the event tbh. That vid of her on all 4 fours crawling in the car at the start of the reel was so desperate!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
No because, why? 😂 it’s her using any excuse to post herself in doggy style position. Sis pretended to reach for something from the boot, when she could just go to the car door, while getting her slaves to film it to make it look like she has an ass. Sigh. But sis is Sikh and speaks about being Sikh on panels and wearing a kara to modelling shoots. Why does she try and push that she’s curvy and has hips and a bum. Give it up lol the reason she doesn’t have an ass and there’s no progress from her workouts bc she doesn’t eat food that feeds muscle. Or food in general. I’m supposed Ekam even posts her it’s doing nothing for her credibility in coaching.

Also find it really suspicious that she’s posting her “team” all of a sudden. They’re actually so beautiful both of them I’m surprised Erim posted them at all. Also did anyone else find it funny that she wasn’t picked to host on bbc Asian network like Tanvi etc? Speaks volumes lol she has so many more followers and “influencing” so many more people but then again the only Punjabi she knows is rawtee and she can’t relate to growing up in a desi family because her dads only 49 and her bibi wears English clothes and can speak English lol.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Shocked that little miss modest actually wore that outfit to the event tbh. That vid of her on all 4 fours crawling in the car at the start of the reel was so desperate!
Sis was struggling for time but still had time to carefully position her phone to look up her dress

No because, why? 😂 it’s her using any excuse to post herself in doggy style position. Sis pretended to reach for something from the boot, when she could just go to the car door, while getting her slaves to film it to make it look like she has an ass. Sigh. But sis is Sikh and speaks about being Sikh on panels and wearing a kara to modelling shoots. Why does she try and push that she’s curvy and has hips and a bum. Give it up lol the reason she doesn’t have an ass and there’s no progress from her workouts bc she doesn’t eat food that feeds muscle. Or food in general. I’m supposed Ekam even posts her it’s doing nothing for her credibility in coaching.

Also find it really suspicious that she’s posting her “team” all of a sudden. They’re actually so beautiful both of them I’m surprised Erim posted them at all. Also did anyone else find it funny that she wasn’t picked to host on bbc Asian network like Tanvi etc? Speaks volumes lol she has so many more followers and “influencing” so many more people but then again the only Punjabi she knows is rawtee and she can’t relate to growing up in a desi family because her dads only 49 and her bibi wears English clothes and can speak English lol.
What was she even reaching for as surely 10 bottles of byirum and a few brushes could have fit easily in her boot. Sis was just pretending to look busy as per usual, also zero preparation went into her stall.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why she gotta stick her bunda in our face for cover shot please? Tbh guys I think she looked genuinely happy… interacting with “followers” she gets supply from it. this is clearly her calling having a market stall. Instead of label dropping Forbes and selfridges which is non existent, Erim, stay in your lane. This is how you actually get far, it’s starts of with market stalls. Btw they’re not her byerim team, they are her friends doing her a favour.

IM bleeping DEAD 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Man I’d bleeping hate to go out with her. Could you imagine one of your friends stopping you every five mins so she can get her camera out to film the most bullshit content? And imagine there’s multiple takes???? Like fair enough if it was exciting stuff but yo, this tit is so UNNECESSARY and boring 😂😂

• Haha
I reckon she’s gonna be a whipped house wife, cos she’s a gold digger, she’ll do whatever he says and look back and cringe at her tiktoks…

Reactions: 4
She spouts the same story in every “articulate”. Doesn’t she have anything else to offer other than ‘my mum passed when I was a child’
LMAOOOO ARTICULATE how the f did she get an A* in English like surely that’s a lie too

• Haha
Why would you encourage your followers to spew venom on a post…? The energy you put out into the universe you get back tenfold. Only narcs behave like this … one poster has even felt triggered by it cos her mum was a narc. Erim’s response: “bless” COS SHE IS ONE HERSELF

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I can’t be bothered with her, she keeps talking about us 😴😴. I don’t hate myself sis, I am not evil like you.
Also, another giveaway? How badly is her business doing now if she has to keep doing giveaways to promote it 😂
9ABF42C5-91FF-4A23-8603-337B52020BEE.jpeg
11C20821-0C59-448C-B03C-FB81B62776C1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Reactions: 3
Her trainer uploaded a story talking about Erim eating good because we've obviously discussed the fact that she doesn't feed her body enough, especially when working out and trying to grow physically. Sis really must be reading the tattle thread everyday like the morning newspaper.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.