Erim Kaur #6 Daddys money, my tiktoks aren’t funny, pick me girl vibes, all I do is tel lies c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to find a pic of her eyes like this now 😂😂

also, how is irum saying that a pet peeve is when people aren’t self aware??? Has she met herself?!!

And the claw is back
The irony is not lost - everyone leaves HER not the other way around 🤣

Reactions: 4
Seeing as though Eric loves flaunting everyone else’s insecurities I’ll take this opportunity to share one of Eric’s. Eric is slightly cross eyed/bog eyed however you want to phrase it and is insecure about this. Furthermore, she seeks validation from those around her and constantly puts other more successful influencers down, hence why she’s not invited to anyone’s influencer/launch nights. Salty Sanjay
This has made my day 😂😂😂😂and yeah I clocked that fucked up eye ages ago!🤣 Only wicked, ego driven,narcassistic, vein, self absorbed people get punished like that On God 🙏🏼

Reactions: 3
Shadcat, I have a question for you. I once commented 'Hello Shadcat' (nothing more, nothing less) on Erim's comments section on TikTok and she straight up blocked me. Why would she block me so quickly if she didn't understand the connection between tattle and Shadcat? It's very sussss.
Maybe she knows about me on here?? And doesn't want the relation?? Maybe someone told her? I really, dunno lmaoooo but it'll be cos she is not me. it's actually jarring now, I won't even bother talking here bc of this "Hi eRiM" foolishness, but there's my take on it

Isn’t it ironic that as soon as I said where’s shadcat and that it’s Erim, she appeared out of nowhere 😂😂
No, you guy's have been @'ing me for a while now, and I've finally had time to sit down and check it out, I've always been accused of being erim, and i've always said Im not, now Im back finally reading it, it's not "ironic", just because u mention it over and over again and happen to have mentioned it for the 100th time right when Im responding, doesn't prove anything lmao but this seems to be a habit you guys have in general on here i noticed

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe she knows about me on here?? And doesn't want the relation?? Maybe someone told her? I really, dunno lmaoooo but it'll be cos she is not me. it's actually jarring now, I won't even bother talking here bc of this "Hi eRiM" foolishness, but there's my take on it

No, you guy's have been @'ing me for a while now, and I've finally had time to sit down and check it out, I've always been accused of being erim, and i've always said Im not, now Im back finally reading it, it's not "ironic", just because u mention it over and over again and happen to have mentioned it for the 100th time right when Im responding, doesn't prove anything lmao but this seems to be a habit you guys have in general on here i noticed
Ok if you aren’t Erim, why do you always defend her? Have you not read the wiki??

Reactions: 6
Ok if you aren’t Erim, why do you always defend her? Have you not read the wiki??
Bc I don't believe things without literal proof? The internet is full of lies and bs, I don't believe everything I read and what ex-friends etc say, I dont trust people like that. I have a friend who had been torn to shreds online for literally knowing of someone famous, a whole entire rumour was created about her online by someone who hated her and she was mentioned on a website similar to one like this, all of it was fake but everyone believed what was written online. Ever since then I have felt I should be able to express my conflicting view or opinion, in the defense of anyone, it doesn't need to be someone I know. I came across this site and i had things to say, not all of us have to agree and think the same, it doesn't mean I am the person in question, that's just silly and annoying really.

Reactions: 1
Bc I don't believe things without literal proof? The internet is full of lies and bs, I don't believe everything I read and what ex-friends etc say, I dont trust people like that. I have a friend who had been torn to shreds online for literally knowing of someone famous, a whole entire rumour was created about her online by someone who hated her and she was mentioned on a website similar to one like this, all of it was fake but everyone believed what was written online. Ever since then I have felt I should be able to express my conflicting view or opinion, in the defense of anyone, it doesn't need to be someone I know. I came across this site and i had things to say, not all of us have to agree and think the same, it doesn't mean I am the person in question, that's just silly and annoying really.
Don’t believe things without literal proof? What about the fact that she has lied about being born hairless whilst there’s proof of her getting laser hair removal? Or the fact she sells her unwanted PR that she has promoted on Depop full price? Do you believe all the silly things she says like she saved up 500k from working in a club and used that to start her business? Or that she was in such an unfortunate position when she was younger and that her dad struggled with money?? Also, it’s strange you wouldn’t believe ex friends when it isn’t just one person who has said the same bad thing about Erim, it’s been loads of people- ex friends, ex employees, people who have worked around her etc. Do you think they are all lying?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Don’t believe things without literal proof? What about the fact that she has lied about being born hairless whilst there’s proof of her getting laser hair removal? Or the fact she sells her unwanted PR that she has promoted on Depop full price? Do you believe all the silly things she says like she saved up 500k from working in a club and used that to start her business? Also, it’s strange you wouldn’t believe ex friends when it isn’t just one person who has said the same bad thing about Erim, it’s been loads of people- ex friends, ex employees, people who have worked around her etc. Do you think they are all lying?
I feel like online a lot of things just get lost in context, she never sat there and said she put such and such amount of money in, she said she put what she saved into her business, just because someone specified an amount, and all she responded was she put what she saved in, doesn't mean she is saying yeah i saved this and that amount... like I feel like a lot of things mentioned aren't met with any logic and its frustrating to read so i wanted to respond, and I personally dont see the issue with selling unwanted PR, I think it's clever, and I personally would do that too lmao because then I would just put that extra money into my business, and out of t people are getting products for cheaper than their original price, looks like a win win to me... some might think its weird or whatever but like at the end of the day she has a business to run and has to put money into it so I dont blame her lol and yes a lt of ex friends can still all jump on a bandwagon and not tell the full truth etc, theres always two sides to a story, it doesnt matter how many people say what, people can embelish and be extra, people can make things sound worse than it is, people can make things up to push a narrative, ive seen this all before, where people like to only tell one side to a story, or make things up to make someone look bad, or change details up, that is why, and that is my mindset, it's annoying and frustrating coming on here for my opinion and my understanding to be reduced to nothing more than just having to be erim, because you guys cannot believe than someone else can think differently. i dont hate erim or have any bad feelings towards her, so i can read this stuff unbiased and without a craving to find reasons to cancel someone, but i think a lot of you just dont like her for whatever reasons ans find anything she does a reason to chat tit. i dont care about tit like where her oil packing comes from, every business gets packaging and boxes and whatever from companies like alibaba etc, what do you think theres companies are there for? if she wants to sell her product at a certain price she can, just dont buy it?? find another oil?? all in all, what im trying to say is, a lot of the things you guys mention that piss you off, just doesnt piss me off, i dont see a problem in her saying things like shes hairless or whatever, even me its weird one, my thighs and legs for the most partdont grow any hair, my arms do, i could technically say my legs are hairless, but i can still laser hair away off my body, or off of patches of my legs that do have some hair... its not technically a lie lmao it's just not me explaining every single thing about me and my life. anyways,

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You wrote a whole essay for someone who doesn’t know you? Lol give it up Erim. The proof is in the pudding and it’s pretty blatant we’re not just sitting here creating rumours for bants there’s evidence across all the 6 threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel like online a lot of things just get lost in context, she never sat there and said she put such and such amount of money in, she said she put what she saved into her business, just because someone specified an amount, and all she responded was she put what she saved in, doesn't mean she is saying yeah i saved this and that amount... like I feel like a lot of things mentioned aren't met with any logic and its frustrating to read so i wanted to respond, and I personally dont see the issue with selling unwanted PR, I think it's clever, and I personally would do that too lmao because then I would just put that extra money into my business, and out of t people are getting products for cheaper than their original price, looks like a win win to me... some might think its weird or whatever but like at the end of the day she has a business to run and has to put money into it so I dont blame her lol and yes a lt of ex friends can still all jump on a bandwagon and not tell the full truth etc, theres always two sides to a story, it doesnt matter how many people say what, people can embelish and be extra, people can make things sound worse than it is, people can make things up to push a narrative, ive seen this all before, where people like to only tell one side to a story, or make things up to make someone look bad, or change details up, that is why, and that is my mindset, it's annoying and frustrating coming on here for my opinion and my understanding to be reduced to nothing more than just having to be erim, because you guys cannot believe than someone else can think differently. i dont hate erim or have any bad feelings towards her, so i can read this stuff unbiased and without a craving to find reasons to cancel someone, but i think a lot of you just dont like her for whatever reasons ans find anything she does a reason to chat tit. i dont care about tit like where her oil packing comes from, every business gets packaging and boxes and whatever from companies like alibaba etc, what do you think theres companies are there for? if she wants to sell her product at a certain price she can, just dont buy it?? find another oil?? all in all, what im trying to say is, a lot of the things you guys mention that piss you off, just doesnt piss me off, i dont see a problem in her saying things like shes hairless or whatever, even me its weird one, my thighs and legs for the most partdont grow any hair, my arms do, i could technically say my legs are hairless, but i can still laser hair away off my body, or off of patches of my legs that do have some hair... its not technically a lie lmao it's just not me explaining every single thing about me and my life. anyways,
Put this energy into something useful .. It's probably time for you to get off this thread, or time to ask Erim to put you on the payroll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Disagree with you a lot. Firstly, selling unwanted PR on Depop under a catfish account is a terrible thing to do. An ethical choice would be to give it to charity. It shows how selfish she is and it’s a big ‘f you’ to companies who are wasting their money to send her free products, just for her to make profit off it. Also, the hairless story- it wasn’t a case of her not explaining properly. She has been asked numerous of times how to deal with body hair and her response has always been ‘I don’t know sis, I’ve never had body hair’ or ‘I’ve never had laser hair removal’ etc. She is clearly lying on purpose. Also, if her ex employees wanted to jump on the bandwagon of hate, wouldn’t they say the whole story?? For example, harneet has made it obvious she can’t say much because of the nda she signed. How is that ‘jumping on the bandwagon’. I find that you are just making up any excuse to defend her. It’s fine if you genuinely don’t get annoyed by her but don’t read on here if it bothers you. Let’s agree to disagree
p.s she don’t even admit her bottle is from Ali baba- she said Ali baba copied her 😂😂 if you believe that then you are delusional

Reactions: 8
lmao imagine making an account on a GOSSIPING site but claiming there’s always “two sides to a story” you’re here, you’re an accessory. Go make a fan page if you wanna support her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi Eric, please see below a FACTUAL summary of your wrong and unlawful doings. Can you kindly address each point you beg. Many thanks.
1. Underpaying/mistreatment of employees
2. Harassment and bullying of past employees
3. Bullying, intimidating and creating a hostile environment for previous employees
4. Refusal to pay employees minimum wage
5. False and over exaggerated claims in relation to her brand ‘Byeric’
6. False claims that the hair oil in questions cures alopecia
7. Removing neutral/negative reviews from Trust Pilot
8. Alleging oil generates miraculous hair growth with no substantial proof
9. Refusing to compensate customers or provide efficient after sales services
10. Breaching DPA Act 2018 and leaking confidential customer information publicly (Trust Pilot)
11. Misleading audience by falsely claiming that she is born ‘hairless’ resulting in loss of sales/revenue for the business that did laser hair removal.
12. Has caused significant injury to feelings to individuals/employees previously associated to her by bullying- fat shaming, commenting on ones appearance/race/religion/sexuality (breach of Equality Act 2010)
13. Claiming Alibaba copied her oil bottles which are ‘mAnUfAcTuReD in the Uk’ (A large global business manufacturers their own bottles on a budget, these bottles come in many different designs. Ali Baba did not ‘copy’ Eric. Please can someone email Ali Baba to clarify this so that we are able to publish it on this forum?
14. Harassing other companies of a similar nature- attempting to stop similar businesses thriving
15. Possessing a string of fake accounts and continuously harassing and attempting to intimidate others.

I mean why would she make a fake depop and keep changing the name if erim herself thought it was a clever/normal thing to do?

She knows it's dodgy so she even lies she's from Manchester on there lol @shadcat
It's so weird that you think it's normal to lie like that...

Reactions: 5
I mean why would she make a fake depop and keep changing the name if erim herself thought it was a clever/normal thing to do?

She knows it's dodgy so she even lies she's from Manchester on there lol @shadcat
It's so weird that you think it's normal to lie like that...
Also she doesn’t own up to it. I use to follow her depop when she would sell under her name, then she made a statement how she stopped selling on depop that she just gave it all away to a friend so the friend can have an income from it. But she lied, she just has her underpaid employee upload and ship for her. But the money/profit is Erim.

Tbf she’s prob made more money from selling off unwanted PR items that she was gifted than from her own oil

I don’t know what to call this Sanjay Dutt looking creature anymore, shadcat, Eric, jas_smiles, moonstar, or whatever you call yourself, you are cancelled and you cannot accept that, hence why you keep posting nangi pics with your 14 year old boy body frame to scrape 3k likes.

Also, what about the other things she has done? For example, claiming byerim helped a customers hair yet the customer had extensions? Or flagging every negative review on trustpilot even when they have provided their order number? She literally scams people- what you gonna say about that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.