Erim Kaur #6 Daddys money, my tiktoks aren’t funny, pick me girl vibes, all I do is tel lies c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This comment from the mua right here was the WHOLE purpose of this lame ass shoot: in order to discredit the tattle thread. In reality she was just being fake the whole time cos we all exposed how horrid she is to work with, the poor narc must’ve been exhausted after being fake nice to the team

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This comment from the mua right here was the WHOLE purpose of this lame ass shoot: in order to discredit the tattle thread. In reality she was just being fake the whole time cos we all exposed how horrid she is to work with, the poor narc must’ve been exhausted after being fake nice to the team
It blows my mind how bad her engagement is. She barely gets any likes or comments anymore

Reactions: 11
we all come on here during our free time to laugh at erim's pathetic attempts at lies and trying to feel more important than she really is, but she's the one who has to live through this miserable life she's set up for herself. who's winning now eric!! xx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another giveaway? Is this becoming a monthly thing? Can she not shift her oil without having to give it away for free in the hopes to grow her following, which has been stuck for for a year or so 😂 funny how she never did these giveaways before this thread

Screenshot_20220317-180043_Story Downloader.jpg

Reactions: 5
Do Forbes do a top 10 most fakest influencers or something??View attachment 1132426
Erim You mean the way you tear down other small oil brands by trolling them on ghost accounts and blasting them on stories for “copying” and please what Forbes interview, we want the link! Even if she did she begged them for it … why she look so ugly unhinged in that pic. Why does she always say “I told I would” and proceed to lie?

Attachments

• Haha
If this is real I will email Forbes myself and tell them what a thief and fake she is body shaming, bullying and lying lol

She must have been in their inbox daily begging them lol who wants to email them the links to these threads and wiki? So they can write the real and more accurate article about this scammer?

Wait sis forgot to put 🧿🧿🧿🧿 all over this post, watch her get "nazar" now 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20220318-121757_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She is completely insufferable. If it wasn’t this Forbes interviewing, she would still be bragging about the £40 hair award she paid for

• Haha
She must have been in their inbox daily begging them lol who wants to email them the links to these threads and wiki? So they can write the real and more accurate article about this scammer?

Wait sis forgot to put 🧿🧿🧿🧿 all over this post, watch her get "nazar" now 😂😂😂

View attachment 1133813
She’s so cringe. She’s really not one of those entrepreneurs that moves in silence. Like sis go do you and stop bragging about every little thing. It really shows that you have nothing to show for your brand other than making cringy captioned TikTok’s in your living room in sweat pants or a tight dress. You really have nothing else to offer.

Reactions: 13
Ahhh yes, I’ve finally found the perfect work outfit - bodycon dress with thigh high split xx don’t forget hiding ur modesty with that cardigan even tho ur whole fanny’s out 🧿🧿🧿🧿
Imagine trying to do a commute in the dress or run for the train/bus? Sis really is out of touch despite living in one of the world's biggest cities where nearly everyone uses public transport (more so before the pandemic)

Reactions: 3
Is she going to tell them she paid £40 for this piece of paper that means mothing? 😂😂🧿🧿

Screenshot_20220318-202418_Story Downloader.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.