Erim Kaur #6 Daddys money, my tiktoks aren’t funny, pick me girl vibes, all I do is tel lies c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uncanny.....
I am quite shocked that she's only in her 20s and already showing signs of premature ageing in her face - very obvious that sis doesn't wear SPF every day or a high enough factor! Deeply ironic for someone claiming to be a big businesswoman in beauty and haircare. Plus all the filler she's put in will have an effect on her skin quality when she's in her 30s; using filters and badly matched foundation can only go so far...

Reactions: 9
So depressing to go out w ur dentist.. she rly got no friends
I was just thinking the same like DAMN!!!!! That says it all tbf. My dentist was cool af but the thought of going on a night out with her just seems so weird?????? Like who suggested that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was just thinking the same like DAMN!!!!! That says it all tbf. My dentist was cool af but the thought of going on a night out with her just seems so weird?????? Like who suggested that
i find it weird having a night out with coworkers I couldn’t even imagine a dentist! Just shows how lonely she really is and she lacks the self awareness to realize she’s the problem

Reactions: 8
LOL she doesn't have friends that why she's always out with her dad, PT, assistants and now Dentist. Soon her GP will be added to this list of "friends" too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
LOL she doesn't have friends that why she's always out with her dad, PT, assistants and now Dentist. Soon her GP will be added to this list of "friends" too 🤣
Don’t even feel sorry for her. If she was just empathic and nice people would stick around

Reactions: 5
Don’t even feel sorry for her. If she was just empathic and nice people would stick around
for real she really fucked up with harneet and Kavita those two are the ultimate girls girls!!! And they would have had Erims back through anything and byerim would somewhat be thriving if they still worked there lmfao! But Erim being that attention seeking, two faced miserable hoe she is,ruined those amazing relationships

Btw idk why she thinks it’s cute that her dad has to go everywhere with her grown ass

• Heart
why would anyone want that tote LOL. the tote trend in fashion is for beige totes, no one's going to want to carry around a bulky black tote with a rubber logo on it

all of her creativity is always so ugly

• Haha
She was meant to release that tote on her bday but now it’s for “mother figures day”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sis is living proof money can’t buy you class. She always lacked class to me in fashion, etiquette and basic behaviours yet she was the first to put others down. She is looking more and more demonic as time goes by because of all the negative bs she has spewed in her life.

I feel like her dad just puts up with her because he has to since she hasn’t got anyone else. Probably thrilled they don’t live together at least and she now has a “table” to eat on. Weirdo

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.