Erim Kaur #6 Daddys money, my tiktoks aren’t funny, pick me girl vibes, all I do is tel lies c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She comes across very childish when she posts stuff like that. If she was doing as well as she says she wouldn’t even have time to give to “haters” lmao it would be the least of her concerns. The fact she has so much time to waste by reading this thread and constantly trying to justify her actions, shows that she really doesn’t have anything else to do 😂

Also it’s so funny how she goes on so religious etc but is still going to clubs etc.. no one cares if you’re drinking water, if you’re still going to go to a club you might as well drink??? Not drinking there doesn’t make you a saint, you shouldn’t even be there in the first place!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Erim begs nav to wear his raptors rings and posts “nav LET ME wear his rings” no you begged how embarrassing lmao I think this thread about to get piping hot as soon as she returns to the UK because I’m positive everyone she’s met on this trip has had enough and realized how fake she is, maybe even tia has realized it, you never know because idk how I’d feel if someone begged my dad to take his rings off so I can gloat about it on insta!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Bro the way she has to show everyone she isn’t drinking water tells me she knows she shouldn’t be there.

The fact she posted it as a post… going to a club in itself isn’t the Sikhi way I just asked an amritdhari.

The thing is, even if she drank I don’t think people would care. Who are we to judge someone’s life decisions? But it’s the fact she’s trying to came across so Dil saaf.

She doesn’t realise that NO ONE is perfect.

One Hukam of Guru Gobind Singh Ji -

Dikhaavae da Sikh nahee banana – Do not act a Sikh outwardly only for show.

She acts modest outwardly for show and attention. This is why she gets this much hate.

Reactions: 11
For a woman who is in her mid to late 20s her priorities match the same as a mid teen. Full brain development occurs by 25 and naturally our brains work different from teen to adulthood. It’s unfortunate but she really can’t stay focused on a topic, unable to create an emotional connection with others, completely intolerable towards her own emotions. No self discipline or a self balance which makes her an example of adult tantrums and lack of stability in EQ. Lolol this is the same girl who had a whole “psy with Ms. Kaur” segment.

I’m actually very proud of those who are Sikh and who stand against what she’s doing/spreading in the name of Sikhism. I’ve always seen Sikhism as a fellow brother/sister to my religion despite the hate the world tries to project. And you lot have been very genuine in your belief.

• Heart
Also what’s with all the videos of her sticking her tongue out now. It’s not cute

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agreed! Most girls these days drink when they go out, it’s really not a big deal, what pisses me off the fact she has to mention it every time!!! even with shisha! she has to post to specifically say it’s not for her…. Okay so why post it in the first place? 😂😂😂

Agreed! Most girls these days drink when they go out, it’s really not a big deal, what pisses me off the fact she has to mention it every time!!! even with shisha! she has to post to specifically say it’s not for her…. Okay so why post it in the first place? 😂😂😂
And also mentioning she's vegeterian everytime she eats out!

Reactions: 10
She really just did put Waheguru on her story after attending a club… full of people drinking alcohol therefore being near alcohol maybe even smelling of it.

I am well and truly speechless.

Oh wow she’s just given herself away.

very clear evidence she’s had work done too her lips. Look how pumped they look… clearest sign yet.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Also what’s with all the videos of her sticking her tongue out now. It’s not cute
She doing that for the pervy men that like to watch her and her feet content.

Also erim actually paid for something? 😂 Love how she had to include that she paid for it and it ain't gifted coz everything in her life is all gifted lol

Screenshot_20220306-183437_Instagram.jpg

She really just did put Waheguru on her story after attending a club… full of people drinking alcohol therefore being near alcohol maybe even smelling of it.

I am well and truly speechless.

Oh wow she’s just given herself away.

very clear evidence she’s had work done too her lips. Look how pumped they look… clearest sign yet.
She looks like pete burns with those lips! 🤢

Also going back to the time when she had a rant actually brands sending her alcohol coz she doesn't like alcohol in her flat as she likes to pray there yet she's happy to be around alcohol and others drinking it around her hours before she prays? Stick to one story erim..

Reactions: 8

Also erim actually paid for something? 😂 Love how she had to include that she paid for it and it ain't gifted coz everything in her life is all gifted lol

View attachment 1106950

Also going back to the time when she had a rant actually brands sending her alcohol coz she doesn't like alcohol in her flat as she likes to pray there yet she's happy to be around alcohol and others drinking it around her hours before she prays? Stick to one story erim..
So she doesn’t like to be in the presence of alcohol but she goes clubbing?? Make it make sense? Stop with the innocent act and making everything a big deal.

Reactions: 9
Oh damm Erim is basically gonna announce next she’s an “Island girl” on a beach trip to carry on her facade, by stealing peoples personalities and actual lives. the beg. I just clocked the smaller profiles she copies (my friend who I wouldn’t want to publicly expose as she is NOT an influencer lol!) but has engagement, and wholesome content about casually visiting family abroad, now they partying at remote places 👀 you read it here first! 🤣🤣🤣👌🏽

Why is no one talking about how sick it is to post about your mothers death and then stick in a shameless byerim ad. What the duck erim ???? That’s SICK. I genuinely feel so terrible for children who loose their parents but to use it to your own businesses advantage ? That’s some psycho tit
This 💯!!!!!

Hi all,

A test of character was conducted today. I began DMing people this threao open their eyes.

once finding out I’d been dming people she lied on her story saying ‘I tried to hack’ people. Which isn’t true. I simply sent this thread to them.

She lied to manipulate her followers into making as though I did something wrong by saying I was trying to hack people.

This would of got her followers to mass report my account and believe her lies. I am a member of a very well know Sikh organisation. We’ve tested today to see who she really is.

she will not be contacted for anymore press interviews. This behaviour is unacceptable. Lying tit.

THIS FORUM IS REAL, ITS THE TRUTH. SHE IS A NARCISSIST.
Well done! 👏🏽 Let’s get Erim cancelled!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

View attachment 1106950

Omg oh yeah! When she was like “I don’t have alcohol in my house because I listen to prayers everyday” okay but you’ll happily go to a club where there’s alcohol everywhere???

No wonder she saved up that amount of Tips at clubs to start her business.

She went around doing this to people. Only thing that would allow her to generate that amount of cash.

She just posted this on her story and then deleted it… shocking.
lips looking like sausages lol

also must be so embarrassing to have your daughter acting like a sex worker online

Reactions: 8
No wonder she saved up that amount of Tips at clubs to start her business.

She went around doing this to people. Only thing that would allow her to generate that amount of cash.

She just posted this on her story and then deleted it… shocking.
This right here is why no retailer wants her garbage product

Reactions: 4
Omg oh yeah! When she was like “I don’t have alcohol in my house because I listen to prayers everyday” okay but you’ll happily go to a club where there’s alcohol everywhere???
And stick her tongue out for thirsty men whilst in the club like the hoe she is … but sis don’t drink nuh uh 🙃🔫

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ooooooof Erim’s hair is looking awfully thin and that parting is not doing so well. Is ByErim making her hair fall out too?
CEB67AB4-45E5-4EFA-92CD-F1FB91D54BB7.jpeg

• Wow
The thing is… is winning making money and being a witch?

or is winning being in bliss and a good person..?

Gurbani says the 2nd one is true… so according to the guru she isn’t ‘winning’.

Fame, money everything is temporary. that inner bliss is permanent.
erim will have you know that walking while doing simran and saying waheguru every morning on insta is the epitome of inner bliss 🧿 🧿 🧿 🧿

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.