Erim Kaur #6 Daddys money, my tiktoks aren’t funny, pick me girl vibes, all I do is tel lies c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you have to pay to even be considered for this award :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot 2022-03-15 at 12.54.52.png

this is her pathetic attempt to be relevant after losing out on the 100 inspirational Sikhs under 30 recognition

also can't believe she reposted this story, she looks like an actual thumb compared to tasha! why are her 12 year old boy boobs always basically down to her waist??
IMG_0638.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s too funny pretending she got picked to be a nominee when she entered herself and paid £40 to do so 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I was having a nosy on companies house earlier … Just to check out her claims of having had a 1m turnover in her 1st year and multimillion pound turnover the year after….. ByErim lists her dad as MD and her as a director….the company has not made it past £750k…. £500k seems to have been transferred out to one of her dads other businesses….
Anyone here a financial wizzkid please take a look ?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I actually feel sorry for Erim that she needs to make content like this to get old and weird disgusting men to engage with her content and bump up numbers to make her revelant on people's explore pages.

Erim knows how's she's posing and exactly how she will look to everyone watching... Like she's on all fours ffs 😂 with her top dangling about. She actually doesn't need to post content like this and no one else would think to prop up there camera and say 'Hey I'm going to take a video of you taking off my top while I'm on all fours', but then again she is an attention seeker

Attachments

I read the entry form / she’s lied …. One of the requirements is you’re a high street brand… which of course she’s not!
The award panel must have had little interest and named whoever just paid them, and did no follow up research..

Not a reputable award. Actually embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks so basic next to the other model. And her hair is so flat and lifeless! Shame she didn’t spend the £40 award nomination money on some decent haircare products

Reactions: 5
The award panel must have had little interest and named whoever just paid them, and did no follow up research..

Not a reputable award. Actually embarrassing.
It seems that’s the case unless she slipped them a extra couple of snake oil bottles whilst dazzling them with thirsty pick me pick me Chucky doll 👀 ‘s

Reactions: 5
The kara post as if anybody has even asked her to take her kara off. Shut up Erim

Reactions: 9
Isn't it funny how i posted here last week or so that she's stopped posting on YouTube and looks like she's given up on it and then she posted her manly tits on YouTube now to gets some views 😂😂

Screenshot_20220316-114737_Story Downloader.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
why can’t she pronounce the word “gonna” or “going”

She really is acting like it’s the brits I’m dead 😂😂
E33918F7-BB0A-4099-82F6-77924D2A0790.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol gassed at what exactly ?
- paid £40 to enter
- lied about being high street product
- small magazine with a small following so essentially irrelevant

Actually laughable 😂 bless her though, she thinks she’s won something amazing 🤣😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her recent reel from the charmicreation campaign is actually good... for once its not just a lift or a balcony where she's dancing around.. the only reason it looks good is because Anisha was the creative director for the shoot. Erim needs to learn how be creative or hire a creative director lol she also needs to learn to check her typos, miss A* 1st class graduate!
Screenshot_20220316-163758_Story Downloader.jpg

Last edited:
Her recent reel from the charmicreation campaign is actually good... for once its not just a lift or a balcony where she's dancing around.. the only reason it looks good is because Anisha was the creative director for the shoot. Erim needs to learn how be creative or hire a creative director lol she also needs to learn to check her typos, miss A* 1st class graduate!View attachment 1129596
I liked it more so because she’s not chatting tit …. Her voice just grates on me 😰

• Haha
She does this misspelling thing on purpose lol. Firstly for engagement so ppl will tell her she made a typo and secondly “suck a sick” sounds an awful lot similar to suck a d**k lol. I wouldn’t put it past her thst she wants the Pervy men to see this.

She is not the type of person to accidentally misspell it when the writing is so large. You would be stupid to post it like that. She thinks she’s so slick lol

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.