Erim Kaur #6 Daddys money, my tiktoks aren’t funny, pick me girl vibes, all I do is tel lies c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she tried to over expose the lighting and wash out her skin tone but you can still tell when she applies the product that the foundation is still too light for her skin tone. i'm a shade 5.75/6 myself and we are nowhere near in skin tones. my cousin is shade 7.5 and a little paler than irum (even in golden hour). this girl is really delusional, she must be 7.8/8 but she's terrified to match her true skin tone and tell the internet what her true foundation shade is

Yep she tried to say she was Tawny is Estée Lauder which is impossible as they matched me with that shade and I’m paler

Reactions: 4
Yep she tried to say she was Tawny is Estée Lauder which is impossible as they matched me with that shade and I’m paler
YeH attempting to look washed out and pale white isn’t even a good look it’s a sign of poor health…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Same girl that said she lived in a one bed flat with her family but learnt to drive in a range at 14

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Same girl that said she lived in a one bed flat with her family but learnt to drive in a range at 14
literally came here to say this, she can't keep to one story

her personality is so ugly, imagine using poverty for clout

Reactions: 8
So today is the anniversary of her mother’s passing. Genuinely feel sorry for her as I can’t imagine how tough this would be for anyone.

However, in previous years on and around this date, she’s posted ads??

Also, side note - why is this comment from her dad so creepy 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
she's only posting about her mom this year because she wants huge sales for mother's day on byerim. she's so pathetic she literally builds her business off pity sales and thirsty sales. a very morally cheap girl, nothing luxury about her

Reactions: 9
she's only posting about her mom this year because she wants huge sales for mother's day on byerim. she's so pathetic she literally builds her business off pity sales and thirsty sales. a very morally cheap girl, nothing luxury about her
So true!

“Morally cheap girl, with nothing luxury about her” - love this, this is her to a t! Deffo has to be a contender for the next thread title

• Heart
also she changed her depop name again 😂 it was jas_smiles and now that page is gone since mentioning on here a couple days ago that she will have a ton of new listings soon from her PR clearout

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So today is the anniversary of her mother’s passing. Genuinely feel sorry for her as I can’t imagine how tough this would be for anyone.

Also, side note - why is this comment from her dad so creepy 😂😂😂😂
Shes never posted about her mums death anniversary before, but conveniently posts about it a day before her stupid tote bag promo

Reactions: 10
Shes never posted about her mums death anniversary before, but conveniently posts about it a day before her stupid tote bag promo
Never met anyone talk about their loss to this magnitude yet alone use it to sell. Makes me sick. She’s always been like this

Anyone notice how ugly erim didn’t mention Harpreet from the apprentice winning ??? Harpreet is the first British Punjabi Sikh woman to win. To me she’s done more for brown girl representation than stupid narcissistic evil erim has.

She’s such a hater hence why she didn’t post about it. Yet she found time to post all the way up until the last couple episodes sitting at home giving her criticisms from her smelly couch. Jealous much.

Anyone notice how ugly erim didn’t mention Harpreet from the apprentice winning ??? Harpreet is the first British Punjabi Sikh woman to win. To me she’s done more for brown girl representation than stupid narcissistic evil erim has.

She’s such a hater hence why she didn’t post about it. Yet she found time to post all the way up until the last couple episodes sitting at home giving her criticisms from her smelly couch. Jealous much.
she did the same when it came to shannon on LI. she posted so much about watching LI and how she gets emails to be on LI but not once did she ever mention that for the first time there was a punjabi girl on LI. her tiny little heart is full of greed and envy when it comes to any punjabi and/or sikh women in the spotlight

she did the same thing when Harnaaz Kaur Sandhu won Miss Universe. I think it was mentioned that she was radio silent about it on here and then all of a sudden she made a post about it. Lol. Her post is coming, she just has to catch up on tattle first :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To respond to this comment: it’s all for the male gaze, sir

She knows her brand doesn’t get any engagement so she has to make everything risqué to get people’s attention
She reused that video, she originally posted it for a Pandora ad but clearly she's run out of ideas so she's reusing old content now

How does this girl already need a 7th thread?? Is she not embarrassed? Any thread name suggestions? 😂😂

My suggestion- Erim Kaur #7 I’m not like other girls, I’m a morally cheap yet claim to be luxury girl

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
How does this girl already need a 7th thread?? Is she not embarrassed? Any thread name suggestions? 😂😂

My suggestion- Erim Kaur #7 I’m not like other girls, I’m a morally cheap yet claim to be luxury girl
Can we add something about her using her mums death to make byerim sales in the title

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.