Erim Kaur #6 Daddys money, my tiktoks aren’t funny, pick me girl vibes, all I do is tel lies c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erim is cheap AF. For someone who runs a 6 figure business, but yet gives out PR gifts as presents ☠ this is the year Erim needs to be cancelled, along with her toxic byerim oil.

Reactions: 7
chile i been on holiday, and youre all boring, why am i getting notifs?? just make a separate thread for me instead lmao
again not erim, not even the same ethnicity as her, i just find it so weird that im constantly being @ ?? like what do u guys want ?
Shadcat, I have a question for you. I once commented 'Hello Shadcat' (nothing more, nothing less) on Erim's comments section on TikTok and she straight up blocked me. Why would she block me so quickly if she didn't understand the connection between tattle and Shadcat? It's very sussss.

Reactions: 16
DEAD!!!! She's giving away the same worn Givenchy heels on her Insta that is also on her Depop 🤣

Different prices too 🤔
Oh no. Erim.... If I was genuinely wealthy, I would keep all my lovely designer shoes, not sell everything at the first opportunity I get - usually they're an investment not something to be worn once and once alone. Very strange behaviour.

Reactions: 8
lmao I find it so funny that she doesn’t tag the brands in posts when she’s doing something shady 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
for someone who flexes her "7 figure business", it's odd that she has to sell belongings online for a quick buck. .she's a junkie... a validation and attention junkie. Erik...seriously, therapy. It will actually help you get your business on track, get your mind right, get your body right, and more so, people will respect you for YOU. people do want to like you, but you make it nearly impossible. therapy. get to it.

Reactions: 10
She has to have posted this just to duck with us 😂😂😂😂😂
I get the impression that she posted this to duck with us too. No one in their right mind would admit that they're gifting the freebies they've received for their dads birthday 😂😂
That's probably the only funniest thing she's ever done 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god you guys she reads here WAY too much. She’s literally trying to force people to believe she’s so feminine. NO ERIC UR NOT.
That’s so fake, anyone can do this trend even if your feminine. Why does she act like she’s incapable of lip syncing

Reactions: 4
Sis don’t even look at the ‘presents’ she gives her friends, she just treats them like charity and gives away any random unwanted PR tit

also miss 7 figure luxury business owner is back on her story with the butterfly filter acting like a psychologist when in actual fact, she’s talking nonsense
This dimwit empty soul just copied vex kings post:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
This dimwit empty soul just copied vex kings post:
I think she does that all the time. She will read about a concept on an Instagram post and then she will make a reel or story of her talking about that concept to seem smart. She did that with her ‘cv tricks’ reel

Reactions: 4
I really don’t think she’s as wealthy as she claims 🤣 she’s only making content in response to this thread for clout because this is the only thing keeping her relevant lol. Just remember erimonster old money is silent.

Reactions: 5
Seeing as though Eric loves flaunting everyone else’s insecurities I’ll take this opportunity to share one of Eric’s. Eric is slightly cross eyed/bog eyed however you want to phrase it and is insecure about this. Furthermore, she seeks validation from those around her and constantly puts other more successful influencers down, hence why she’s not invited to anyone’s influencer/launch nights. Salty Sanjay

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.