Erim Kaur #6 Daddys money, my tiktoks arenโ€™t funny, pick me girl vibes, all I do is tel lies c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe she's using shade six in luminous silk ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ she must look so weird outside
i say this because that's my winter shade, and me and erim are so different in terms of shades

so sad that she hides her natural skin tone
If itโ€™s noticeable that her foundation is too light on camera, imagine it in real life ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ. She is embarrassing herself so much. I know some people on these threads who have said her foundation looks off in person too

Also, how many times is she gonna complain about it being cold?? Itโ€™s cold in Canada because itโ€™s flipping winter and your wearing ripped jeans with a crop top you dumbass
BC6E2A5A-F8E9-46CB-9D94-F4BFF0F9CB4A.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Imagine your cousin is visiting you in Canada after years and when she comes all she does is complain, spend her time on insta, take pics of herself and ask you to take pics of her. She is truly bleeping awful. I bet her cousins canโ€™t wait till she leaves

Reactions: 10
Imagine your cousin is visiting you in Canada after years and when she comes all she does is complain, spend her time on insta, take pics of herself and ask you to take pics of her. She is truly bleeping awful. I bet her cousins canโ€™t wait till she leaves
Her cousin didnโ€™t even want to be in her picture they are just fed up ๐Ÿ˜‚

why the duck did she go to Canada to pose in a car park anyway. Do they not like her enough to take her anywhere ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her cousin didnโ€™t even want to be in her picture they are just fed up ๐Ÿ˜‚

why the duck did she go to Canada to pose in a car park anyway. Do they not like her enough to take her anywhere ๐Ÿ˜‚
timmies, car parks and the car wash. Sounds like theyโ€™re trying to put her off visiting again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
If itโ€™s noticeable that her foundation is too light on camera, imagine it in real life ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ. She is embarrassing herself so much. I know some people on these threads who have said her foundation looks off in person too

Also, how many times is she gonna complain about it being cold?? Itโ€™s cold in Canada because itโ€™s flipping winter and your wearing ripped jeans with a crop top you dumbassView attachment 1102021
she looks so weird in this picture

Reactions: 4
Hi all,

A test of character was conducted today. I began DMing people this threao open their eyes.

once finding out Iโ€™d been dming people she lied on her story saying โ€˜I tried to hackโ€™ people. Which isnโ€™t true. I simply sent this thread to them.

She lied to manipulate her followers into making as though I did something wrong by saying I was trying to hack people.

This would of got her followers to mass report my account and believe her lies. I am a member of a very well know Sikh organisation. Weโ€™ve tested today to see who she really is.

she will not be contacted for anymore press interviews. This behaviour is unacceptable. Lying tit.

THIS FORUM IS REAL, ITS THE TRUTH. SHE IS A NARCISSIST.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Please note: I NEVER TRIED TO HACK ANYONE, SHE MADE THIS UP.

SHE IS A NARCISSIST, SHE MADE IT UP AS I WAS SENDING THE LINK TO THIS FORUM TO PEOPLE WHICH ISNT A CRIME.

SO SHE DECIDED TO MANIPULATE THE SITUATION AND MAKE UP I TRIED TO HACK PEOPLE.

Reactions: 11
Hi all,

A test of character was conducted today. I began DMing people this threao open their eyes.

once finding out Iโ€™d been dming people she lied on her story saying โ€˜I tried to hackโ€™ people. Which isnโ€™t true. I simply sent this thread to them.

She lied to manipulate her followers into making as though I did something wrong by saying I was trying to hack people.

This would of got her followers to mass report my account and believe her lies. I am a member of a very well know Sikh organisation. Weโ€™ve tested today to see who she really is.

she will not be contacted for anymore press interviews. This behaviour is unacceptable. Lying tit.

She removed this story before I even saw it. LOL does she not realise its not hard to make new insta accounts to dm people...she should know she makes loads of fake accs on insta and tiktok to comment on her own posts...bet the only way she found out about those dms as well was coz you probably ended up sending it to one of her fake accounts.

Best time to target her followers is when she's asleep in Canada ๐Ÿ˜‚ sis likes her beauty sleep as well

Reactions: 6
Hi all,

I am so sorry that she has behaved like this with you - I can't begin to imagine how this must feel for you and I'm sorry. Unfortunately Erim has a habit of making out as though she is the world's biggest victim and the heaviest misfortunes have befallen her (which is simply not true).
I'm thankful to you for sharing this thread as more people need to know that she unfortunately scams, misleads and lies to every single person she comes across - especially younger and more susceptible women who do not need another narcissist and toxic person online to be their 'Internet big sister.' She's been very passive aggressive and trying to undermine those who post here by labelling us as 'jealous trolls' when the truth is that no one here is jealous of her, neither are we trolls - we just see her for what she is. The fact that none of us know each other, seem to come from different countries, are of different ages, ethnic backgrounds, work actual jobs for a living - yet report similar experiences, observations etc. from Erim itself speaks volumes and I urge anyone looking at these threads to bear that in mind. Why would so many people from different backgrounds be saying similar things?
Thank you for sharing our threads, for believing us and for telling more people about what Erim is really like. Please know that I believe you (as I'm sure many here do). You are always welcome here, as is every single person who wishes to share their experiences with her, her awful hair oil product etc.

Last edited:
wow she's so weird, low key makes me want to make an account and dm all the people that comment on her pics too ๐Ÿ˜‚ she'd have a nightmare lool

• Haha
Over 400 DMs thanks for Erim mentioning me in her story.

People are clocking on!
Tattle views are gonna be popping now!! Thanks erim! ๐ŸŽ‰

Not erim trying to take the attention from away this thread to back to her poor me victim story again! What is the need for "mother figure day"? If she think this movement is going to catch on, she's so wrong. No ones going to celebrate that and there are people without parents who still celebrate mothers and fathers day but just wish other people without labelling it "mother/father figure day" shes so weird. She thinks by doing this she will go down in history or something ๐Ÿ™„

On another note, which ones of you lot are joining this zoom? ๐Ÿ‘€

Screenshot_20220304-193042_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Over 400 DMs thanks for Erim mentioning me in her story.

People are clocking on!
Tattle will always win over her. We care more about her followers than she does. The fact she is desperately trying to make sure her followers donโ€™t read this thread says it all. Donโ€™t talk so much tit about us sis if your too scared to even name the site

Last edited:
Tattle views are gonna be popping now!! Thanks erim! ๐ŸŽ‰

Not erim trying to take the attention from away this thread to back to her poor me victim story again! What is the need for "mother figure day"? If she think this movement is going to catch on, she's so wrong. No ones going to celebrate that and there are people without parents who still celebrate mothers and fathers day but just wish other people without labelling it "mother/father figure day" shes so weird. She thinks by doing this she will go down in history or something ๐Ÿ™„

On another note, which ones of you lot are joining this zoom? ๐Ÿ‘€

View attachment 1102855
Why can't she celebrate her mums life and the 8 years she got with her instead of completely disregarding her on
a day that's meant to celebrate mother's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.