Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
She’s uploaded it on insta guys 🤣🤣 go and watch it

Now erim gonna go quiet on her stories and go to the police 🤣🤣
D7BE7E8E-0112-4213-86C1-7F30FE85C1F3.jpeg

---
OUR TATTLE MADE IT IN THE VIDEO TOO 🤣🤣 Erim is gonna be fuming, talk about karma

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
I wonder who kajal and parv are talking about in their recent video 🤔😂

btw parv is bringing out hair oil next month and her hair looks thicker and healthier than irums. I hope all of erims customers go to parv instead

• Haha
Reactions: 15

BibiYoda

Not Egrim writing herself a note and pretending it’s from someone else. Why does she lie and make up so many things? It’s so bizarre and so embarrassing too 😳 It’s all for her inflated ego, she needs to stop because it’s so obvious

She has tried (and failed) to make her handwriting not look like hers but notice the capital T and how the top of the T is slanted in both. The shape of the g in both. The similar n’s, r’s and s’s 😂😂 She’s so pathetic 🤦🏽‍♀️ Give it a rest Eric and stop embarrassing yourself for one day. ‘Thx’

E3423DB7-F44B-4C09-A4E2-0AA2D1234E12.jpeg
6BFA7225-E459-41C5-9495-E53A9E3C793E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

harm124

Erim: "I don't really talk about uni stuff anymore cause I'm not at uni anymore"

Also Erim: *a few posts later* "I wore a Punjabi suit to my uni graduation"

• Haha

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Wow how typical. Of course she used her mothers death as an excuse to be offline. Let’s be honest, she wants to be offline because she’s being exposed again. She does this EVERY SINGLE TIME

I know for a fact that when it was her mothers death anniversary, she wanted everyone to know how it’s near Mother’s Day and it’s so difficult. Then she will go on and on about it. Not once did she go offline, but all of a sudden this year she does?? Not a coincidence

rewieble

so interesting information from yesterday. She was invited to a film screening of the impressive short film "Kaur". Some people booked tickets via eventbrite for free, but some people were invited by the film - Erim was invited. reason she, and others were invited, was because they are meant to help promote the movie on their social media - but as we know she doesn't like to take attention away from her. She may post some pics of the event later but that was the main reason she was in parliament yesterday as the screening was done to a small group of people there.

Anyway, she used this as an excuse to claim she was really in parliament with her daddy to give a letter to some senior MPs. However, lets be clear, your local MP normally is available to meet at set times in your local area, its very rare you'd meet your MP in Parliament. Also, members of the Cabinet are also head of government departments and very busy - they don't have time to meet influencers - and if they did it would not be in the lobby of parliament. Basically she dropped the letter to reception in parliament, had a tour and drink there, before watching a movie.

• Haha
  • Heart

ekinsufan

Hi guys I have not read this thread much as I come on here to discuss Love Island and don't read influencer threads much. I have always supported Erim but recently she posted about her support for Humble the Poet. He has been exposed as a sexual assault predator recently, it has blown up on tik tok and twitter. I DM'd Erim about this and she clearly does not care. it is extremely disappointing and honestly makes me sick to my stomach as someone who has survived SA to see someone I supported not care about that at all in order to get free promotion for her own brand. It shows absolutely disgusting qualities and morals for her. I have only skimmed this thread before posting this and if her wilful ignorance about Humble the Poet shows anything, it's that most of the stuff you guys are saying about her is also likely true. I can't even say how disappointed I am about this. I've unfollowed her and will no longer support her at all. I do hope more of her audience learns the truth about her. And I think that they most definitely will.
Screenshot 2023-01-25 at 10.10.25.png

• Heart
Reactions: 14

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
I think she's trying to get her engagement and the byeeerim engagement up by going silent on her profile. I see influencers do this so they can get more views/visits/followers. She's still commenting on her oil profile so still active. But yeah probs will be a sob story cover up along with an obscure pic
She will be back before it’s her birthday to constantly remind everyone that her birthday is coming up and then proceed to say how much she hates her birthday

• Haha

kundicouncil

But, guys, consider this: I just saw the video, and she's lying about the beginning of your business. Before this, it was always about how her father didn't know how to braid her hair, so he chopped it off, and her grandmother helped with her secret oil. Please explain me on what an 8-year-old has to worry about her mother dying and then trying to help him when HE is clearly a successful businessman and sure, he was squatting but idk her narrative just made me so sad that how can you flip over the topic to your business over and over again?

You tell your story as a sister without a mother, or a child without a mother or a female figure, to embracing your mother's long hair and wanting to help others, to now helping your father. You use your dead mother so easily that it is sad that you have no morals and that is why your business stinks because you are truly not passionate about it and your father is just using as your beauty which is all full of filler and age but that is a story for another day, you have lied about all the plastic surgery you have gotten and hair removal

The lesson of your narrative was females without a mother, sisterhood, and now you say you want to start a business... yet before this oil you were working at clubs or studying overseas and getting fired from every job, why not be a successful business woman before? Why aren't you the CEO of your own company? Why do you have your father email people if you have customer service representatives? Why do you accompany your father to "sign papers"? If you were so effective in assisting him, he wouldn't need to work as hard to get YOU into huge luxury labels. He is the brains if you do get into a store.

The fact that you whine about running a business.... no one said it was simple.... it is other people's way of life.... they don't have others.... you choose to have two people in your firm, you and your father. You also claim to make 1.5 million, so I'm sure you can afford to hire 40k people, and half of your events are all presents, so you're not wasting money on gifts. I have never seen you go out of your way to buy other people gifts, you return your clothes after wearing them, you have no morals and yet have the audacity to complain about how difficult it is.

People your age have families and are trying to put food on the table while working and caring for another person and a child, people have multiple jobs to even pay bills these days, people are still in school try being a healthcare worker when you only get 2 weeks off in the entire 52 weeks, your life is NOT one bit hard compared to the jobs and sacrifices others make and you know what they ALLL have one goal to help parents in retirement so that is nothing nefarious. I'll say it again: a lot of kids grew up in damaged school systems and took jobs in high school at 15, so using that as an excuse is disgusting.

• Heart

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
like she really thought people were going to race to buy a plate that spells out oils........................................................................................
img.jpg

• Haha

brumsam

Screenshot_20230112-141112.png

Hi Erim,

Thanks for educational lesson that reels should have a view count of at leat 50% of the profile's followers, to establish that person's legitimacy.

In the interests of transparency and objectivity, I used this method to determine your legitimacy, with you having 256k followers - and therefore a minimum view count per reel of 128k required.

However, I struggled to find the reels you took a screenshot of on your story - so I started looking through your reels, and was surprised to see that several of them failed to meet your self imposed threshold - including a couple of your own product. Several others just passed the required 128k views.
Screenshot_20230112-141619.png

Screenshot_20230112-141628.png

Screenshot_20230112-141636.png

Screenshot_20230112-141711.png

Screenshot_20230112-141727.png

Screenshot_20230112-141739.png

Eventually I found the reels you mention, the most recent of which was posted 32 weeks ago (June 2nd, 2022), which I present without comment.
Screenshot_20230112-141832.png

The good news is there are easy fixes:
- remove the bought followers. Your follow count will decrease, meaning the threshold for achieving 50% of your profile's followers as a view count on a reel will be lowered
- buy views. Your view count on reels will increase, meaning the threshold for achieving 50% will be met
- move the goalposts (again). Base legitimacy on a lower threshold, or only on a percentage of your reels

tldr: B.S. metric that Erim fails to meet on her own profile. Didn't look at ByErik, can't bring myself to see more of this nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 13