Erim Kaur #11 Daddy runs the brand, while I buy awards and pretend my life is not bland a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really isn’t pretty anymore View attachment 1873790
How can anyone look at her hair and think: yes I'll use her products. It looks so limp, slicked down with grease/stuck to her head and unhealthy

Aghh we spoke too soon! Look whos back now 🙄
Lol if a nuclear attack ever happens one thing is for certain: cockroaches and Erim's untested toxic hair oil will be the only survivors left on planet Earth!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aghh we spoke too soon! Look whos back now 🙄
and on a flight to Dubai (a guess from the aircraft window)

How can anyone look at her hair and think: yes I'll use her products. It looks so limp, slicked down with grease/stuck to her head and unhealthy

Lol if a nuclear attack ever happens one thing is for certain: cockroaches and Erim's untested toxic hair oil will be the only survivors left on planet Earth!
even cockroaches will run away from byerim's smell and toxins 💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Where’s she been? And who am I. That’s a secret I’ll never tell xoxo

Sorry couldn’t help it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wouldn't put it past her to make this stuff herself. Put it in the hotel room and then walk back out and make it as if the hotel did it.

I don't see a hotel printing someone's picture off the internet onto a biscuit.

Straight after she shared screenshots of her engagement with stories. She gets 16k view on her stories (excluding any non followers) and has 256k followers ?!? I'm sorry. But that's an alarm bell right there.

It looks to me her engagement is falling tremendously which is why she was off Instagram. Maybe she upset, we all know she relies on this tit to keep her sanity. She's came back and tried to show off how much engagement she gets.

Its backfired because she's just shown us she only get 16k views on stories when she has 256k followers. That's 6.25% percent of her followers who actually view her story. DAM.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I attach the screenshot to the thread actually as evidence for my previous post. Clearly mentions the engagement of her stories.

Not just that, this page doesn't show you who watches your story twice lol where the hell has she got that stat from?

She's made it up to make herself look more popular and famous. Bro I'm going to be honest this behaviour is a mental illness.

'And for the 1200 of you who watch it twice' - She's gassing up 1200 people viewed her stories twice out of 256k followers?!?!

There's another lie for you made up on the spot. The engagement tab on Instagram DOES NOT SHOW WHO WATCHES YOUR STORIES TWICE.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20230112-141112.png

Hi Erim,

Thanks for educational lesson that reels should have a view count of at leat 50% of the profile's followers, to establish that person's legitimacy.

In the interests of transparency and objectivity, I used this method to determine your legitimacy, with you having 256k followers - and therefore a minimum view count per reel of 128k required.

However, I struggled to find the reels you took a screenshot of on your story - so I started looking through your reels, and was surprised to see that several of them failed to meet your self imposed threshold - including a couple of your own product. Several others just passed the required 128k views.
Screenshot_20230112-141619.png

Screenshot_20230112-141628.png

Screenshot_20230112-141636.png

Screenshot_20230112-141711.png

Screenshot_20230112-141727.png

Screenshot_20230112-141739.png

Eventually I found the reels you mention, the most recent of which was posted 32 weeks ago (June 2nd, 2022), which I present without comment.
Screenshot_20230112-141832.png

The good news is there are easy fixes:
- remove the bought followers. Your follow count will decrease, meaning the threshold for achieving 50% of your profile's followers as a view count on a reel will be lowered
- buy views. Your view count on reels will increase, meaning the threshold for achieving 50% will be met
- move the goalposts (again). Base legitimacy on a lower threshold, or only on a percentage of your reels

tldr: B.S. metric that Erim fails to meet on her own profile. Didn't look at ByErik, can't bring myself to see more of this nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This scared the tit out of me ! Demon

Guys I hope this isn’t true as I would not wish it on anyone even Erim, having been in one, but everything is telling me Erim is in an abusive relationship with another narc. The bruises and excuses, the “stolen” passport story ; to stop her leaving the uk for Dubai. The silence after new year … hmmm

Attachments

• Wow

Guys I hope this isn’t true as I would not wish it on anyone even Erim, having been in one, but everything is telling me Erim is in an abusive relationship with another narc. The bruises and excuses, the “stolen” passport story ; to stop her leaving the uk for Dubai. The silence after new year … hmmm
could be Aman Narc

• Wow
could be Aman Narc
I don’t think it’s Aman

Hmmmm could be the case especially given how she’s banged on so much recently about how things have been really hard for her without giving any indications as to why. And then her posting hints that she’s in a relationship and we would think she’s just pretending, the pull out pregnancy search ….. yep, she defo could be in an abusive relationship. Anyway, I doubt she’ll let us know what’s really going on in her life

Reactions: 3
I hope not, as that would be awful.

Given how she's previously exploited her mum's death for personal gain, it's sadly hard to tell if this recent behaviour is due to an abusive relationship or just another 'game'.

She’s come back a laughing stock, she STILL thinks byerim gonna be in Sephora 😂😂😂😂
43AC72D9-FE99-4B62-8990-405F721717DE.jpeg

Pick me girl, I thought she loved saying her hair is so dark but now she’s trying to say it’s brown. Also, how is she a haircare expert but can’t even explain her knowledge of hair properly
9EE71F24-A39E-4CAF-B488-7FF27FEA76A7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope not, as that would be awful.

Given how she's previously exploited her mum's death for personal gain, it's sadly hard to tell if this recent behaviour is due to an abusive relationship or just another 'game'.
Agree cannot tell cos she’s so machievellian

Someone’s in denial 😅😂😂😂😂 you’re 28…. Why are you lying
Almost 30 and acting like a teenager, she’s so embarrassing
She blatantly looks old

She’s come back a laughing stock, she STILL thinks byerim gonna be in Sephora 😂😂😂😂View attachment 1880110

Pick me girl, I thought she loved saying her hair is so dark but now she’s trying to say it’s brown. Also, how is she a haircare expert but can’t even explain her knowledge of hair properlyView attachment 1880111
Her hair is black lol she is not exotic, she has no mixed Caucasian gene it’s obvious. She just looks like every Indian girl

Someone’s in denial 😅😂😂😂😂 you’re 28…. Why are you lying
Almost 30 and acting like a teenager, she’s so embarrassing
its because you look like a middle aged soccer mom erim

she really needs people to know she's not a 1975 baby :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot 2023-01-13 at 11.24.31.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
The girls on tiktok posting POVs and representing their cultures are beautiful, yet Erin decided to put hers as l “London” but posted all ethnic videos… more of the confusion behind her own ethnicity???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The girls on tiktok posting POVs and representing their cultures are beautiful, yet Erin decided to put hers as l “London” but posted all ethnic videos… more of the confusion behind her own ethnicity???
tiktok of her in a lengha looks like she is doing something else...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.