Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
I won’t be surprised if she says her oil is now a drink and prime copied her

She’s back with her ugly backgrounds of London and walking like a pigeon on a zebra crossing. She always competes too, sis I got evidence in the wiki of you complaining about other hair oil businesses 😂😂
View attachment 1955864
that dress is majorly unflattering on her. saw this pic of kayla nicole who has just given birth to her child only a couple months ago, erim's chest looks just like hers except erim is not a mum
1676248378582.png
1676248401729.png

Reactions: 2

anon901

The girls on tiktok posting POVs and representing their cultures are beautiful, yet Erin decided to put hers as l “London” but posted all ethnic videos… more of the confusion behind her own ethnicity???
tiktok of her in a lengha looks like she is doing something else...

ggukxo

Chatty Member
Anyone know why she’s been at the hospital lately? I think it might be something to do with her godmother? She posted the other day something about driving like 3 hours every day which would tie in with driving back and forth to Cambridge

harm124

That latest reel of her curling her hair, it might just be me but does her hair look curled already as the hairs going into the tool?

I see what you mean but he also said he’d rather be drinking beer 🍻 unfortunately Islamic words have become part of our lingo in the uk now, like mashallah… I dunno meh but I had that reaction too.
---

My boy cousins would literally take the worst shots of me - on purpose - just for asking them to! This is proof she can’t sustain female relationships, like her Toronto trip when she sourced another male “cousin” to take her dead ass content. she knows women would find her weird, incessantly keep asking to take her pics on holiday. And she won’t be able to act up to camera in front of women cos she’s a damn masculine narc.
---

She’s also promoted mint app (reels) , this is against FCA rules to solicit investment if you are not registered to do so
---

Good job detective ! Makes a lot of sense. His real estate fit looks dodgy - cowboy as hell just like Erim
---

Yep 💯
---
Anything for clout!!!! What was this pathological liar saying about not using filters to distort your face?! Like Erim this is not your face?! She knows people don’t care about the shitty disclaimer in the caption. tiktok is visual these filters attract engagement period. This is like her video criticising the caste system whilst bragging she’s a jatt, also like the time she said she was born hairless whilst promoting laser hair removal. The girl needs therapy 🤥🤥🤥
Not being able to keep female
Relationships isn’t always the other parties fault some girls are jealous and as hell! Also I don’t understand how women would find it weird of hee taking non stop pictures. Girls ask their friends for pics all the time and lots of it your just reaching now

Reactions: 1

Gold_7

Chatty Member
I actually think she’s very pretty but she makes me cringe so much I cannot watch her. She puts on the same kind of voice as Lydia Millen as well, it’s like nails down a chalk board.

Ive never heard non-Muslims in the UK using Halâl/haraam in everyday speech either.

rewieble

And very masculine too in her face - all that filler's taken away any natural softness she had in her face (and what many women her age are supposed to have naturally). She also looks like the token Asian woman speaker every panel tries to get to show how "diverse" they are. Her little story about the man in Scotland was so cringe as is this screenshot on how she takes pride in being uneducated/not knowing things (but more importantly: not learning or seeking to, but always taking short cuts to make money and exploit people). She didn't know what a green warehouse was back at the Natwest panel, and so she floundered, said some waffle, smiled while batting her eyelashes and deflected. She's done the same here and it's quite surprising how no one there seemed to pick up on it. This is not a credible business woman. She can squirm and hide away from scrutiny online with fake migraines etc. but she can't in person. She's a very manipulative and unscrupulous person

View attachment 1980594
where can we watch this?

anon901

The caption is confusing cause the lengha blouse looks open first of all and it seems like the kinda blouse that just has a few hooks so doesn't need an army to help take it off
seems like that auntie helping her is a servant of wherever she is staying which is normal in Dubai (and chefs and drivers)

Last edited: