Erim Kaur #11 Daddy runs the brand, while I buy awards and pretend my life is not bland a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed that NO ONE has defended irum this time? Not even that Yasmine girl that she’s friends with

Everyone knows she’s in the wrong and she’s bad vibes. That’s why they are on Parvs side and I’ve seen people praise this thread

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
ERIM’s DAD IS A KRIS JENNER WANNABE OMG

GO ON Pimp your daughter out more. Get her a sex tape….

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
ERIM’s DAD IS A KRIS JENNER WANNABE OMG

GO ON Pimp your daughter out more. Get her a sex tape….
He’s so desperate he’d probably pimp her out to Arab men. Explains the constant trips to Dubai

• Sick
Reactions: 7
2239CADB-D925-4825-8A91-62831B3205A4.jpeg

bought another award? ☠
---
C8159CDE-F723-43F5-9269-C331E7DA419A.jpeg

this made me laugh, out of ALL the awards she got it for scalp care 🤣😂

did not get best hair oil 😂👌

how funny 😂
---
7B5166AE-C682-427A-BD84-A5F9ADAB2938.jpeg

false advertising as she did not win 2023 best oil.
90B4DD3F-531E-425E-9310-5AAF31AF33A0.jpeg
BE16B37E-67F3-45FC-8F41-A52EBCFAAA4D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
View attachment 2053430
bought another award? ☠
---
View attachment 2053444
this made me laugh, out of ALL the awards she got it for scalp care 🤣😂

did not get best hair oil 😂👌

how funny 😂
---
View attachment 2053463
false advertising as she did not win 2023 best oil.
View attachment 2053465View attachment 2053466
The title says “high street hero’s” don’t think that means she’ll be in selfridges anytime soon

also the irony that her shampoo and conditioner is called “luxury shampoo and conditioner”

Urgh she's back with her "science" behind what is the most impractical bottle to store hair oil in. You can't see how much is left, it leaves grease stains and the pump doesn't necessarily keep oils fresher than bottles that use pipettes. I'm sure this is another dig at Fable and Mane, Thaali oils and even Gisou who all use pipettes and not a cheap bottle that looks like shellac varnish!
Looks like she's desperately trying to stay relevant. No other influencer constantly promotes their products like Egrim does: it's like a nonstop marketing campaign/scam

1.png
2.png

3.png

---
He’s so desperate he’d probably pimp her out to Arab men. Explains the constant trips to Dubai
The thought of that makes me shudder, though I wonder why her dad is constantly hanging onto Erim, every area of her life and not so much in her brother's life/businesses. I honestly think it's more to do with money laundering, tax evasion and all those shell companies he has here in the UK

Reactions: 4
I cannot express the joy it brings me seeing her bullshit be brought to light.

she just said she’s taking time away to reflect for her mom but we all know shes waiting for the heat to die down. Mean witch

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love how she’s so predictable using her mums death, like she doesn’t victim play everyday “I’m going offline to reflect” when she’s being called out AGAIN and exposed for being an awful human being.

She absolutely hates confrontation, an absolute drama queen in real life. She could never give it large but just huff and puff like a spoilt brat. I honestly don’t know how she isn’t cancelled yet. She is actual poison.

Reactions: 9
i don't get this tik tok lol. he left her ass years ago
Me either it just came up on my fyp. I just thought some of the comments were funny and with all the views people are talking about what Parv has said about her. Eventually she’ll get dragged on TikTok like she does on Twitter

Wow how typical. Of course she used her mothers death as an excuse to be offline. Let’s be honest, she wants to be offline because she’s being exposed again. She does this EVERY SINGLE TIME

I know for a fact that when it was her mothers death anniversary, she wanted everyone to know how it’s near Mother’s Day and it’s so difficult. Then she will go on and on about it. Not once did she go offline, but all of a sudden this year she does?? Not a coincidence

Reactions: 15
Predictable Egrim. She's such a coward and sorry excuse of a human being. How dare she bully someone younger than her and over the loss of a pet, and then run away like a little witch when she has to face the consequences of her vile actions? She's a jealous, sour-faced creature who's truly disgusting. I hope this time people don't forget how cruel hearted and mean spirited she is. She has nothing left to salvage. No dignity. No self-respect. No friends to support her. Not an ounce of empathy, compassion or kindness and all she's good for is posting foot pics, posting thirst traps and trying to find a rich man to fund her sad existence. It's high time her untested products were pulled and that SHAM of a business be shut down. They're a health hazard and every single person who's contacted Parv with their hair loss NEEDS to report ByErim to Trading Standards in England. They are the only people who can do something because Egrim and her daddy only care about money and making more money at the expense of people's health

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow how typical. Of course she used her mothers death as an excuse to be offline. Let’s be honest, she wants to be offline because she’s being exposed again. She does this EVERY SINGLE TIME

I know for a fact that when it was her mothers death anniversary, she wanted everyone to know how it’s near Mother’s Day and it’s so difficult. Then she will go on and on about it. Not once did she go offline, but all of a sudden this year she does?? Not a coincidence
Preach sis. And it’s the condescending way she says it, as if this crab is setting some sort of example, compared to parv sharing her grief online, when in fact you rightly pointed out Erim makes sales off her mothers death every single anniversary and Erim is constantly crying for the camera! She’s vile and so transparent. I hope she fucks off for good and deactivates her fake Instagram life.

Reactions: 6
Also why did this coconut 🥥 type Punjab like this?! She can’t even speak paaaanjabi or understand what sat sri akaal means, acting like she’s practising, she’s so calculated in every small detail. Erim it doesn’t make you anymore accepted by the community you’re so jarring

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.