Erim Kaur #11 Daddy runs the brand, while I buy awards and pretend my life is not bland a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her obsession with brum is back, no one cares about her there but sis is sooo anxious being there 🥺🥺
09DB8AC2-362C-408F-86B2-2DB7B71C47EF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Even though this liar denies it, She uses a consistent snap filter for all her “candid” stories and tiktoks, her beedy little eyes and lips are not that big in real life and her skin texture is not that smooth . Can someone compile real life photos of Erim? I think it helps her insecure followers who thinks she looks like this in real life. Ps. Remember the only reason this narc was triggered to get our threads removed was cos we shared her before surgery pictures of when she was younger and darker, and flawed 😖🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She hates punjabi music. She doesn’t listen to Bhangra. She takes the piss out of it, yet she will use all the trending songs to target the SAsian community!

C30191F0-5721-47A0-BF0E-A90AA7EC49DE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
it's such a struggle to read her convoluted sentences that have no purpose or punctuation. just stfu pls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What no 1st class seats on her way to Birmingham? Is this Erim in Cost of Living? Also, photographed by a photographer?! Does she think she is being papped?! The things she comes out with to portray her life are laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So basically be lazy and get everyone like your poor assistants to do everything for you
C5B546E3-159E-41FE-A448-3DCE7D3E7DCE.jpeg

• Haha
She needs a good mentor in life. Not her Dad! But someone who can guide her to be the business woman/ceo she wants to be.

Reactions: 5
So glad more and more people are realising how flimsy the "science" is behind her toxic products, that one shampoo and conditioner cannot cater to every single hair type, as well as how bogus she - and everything she does - is! Luxury haircare for all skin types? That doesn't even make sense; such a stupid piece of marketing/advertising.

She needs a good mentor in life. Not her Dad! But someone who can guide her to be the business woman/ceo she wants to be.
I agree, but even if such a mentor presented themselves to her, I doubt she would even listen to their advice/help because she thinks she knows everything, is a control freak and highly insecure. She'd interpret any form of constructive criticism as a personal attack, throw a tantrum and then try to ruin that person's reputation because they told her something she didn't like. A jack of all trades is a master of none. People who surround themselves with yes-men and women will never grow which is another reason why Egrim is such a poor role model for aspiring entrepreneurs and people in general. She doesn't have a growth mindset and isn't interested in building one
---

girlboss ✨ gatekeep ✨ gaslight ✨
Please find a way to put this into thread 12!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lol here we go again, let me guess she has a stalker cos she’s so special or she’s being harassed by a some guy because she’s so desired by sooooo many men poor Erik. I won’t be surprised if she says a troll has been arrested again 😂 what bullshit will she come out with now

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Lol here we go again, let me guess she has a stalker cos she’s so special or she’s being harassed by a some guy because she’s so desired by sooooo many men poor Erik. I won’t be surprised if she says a troll has been arrested again 😂 what bullshit will she come out with now
Ok guys, who's had the police knock on their front door? 😂 🤭 - on a serious note I hope she's not jeopardising a criminal case by posting all about it on IG like she did the last time!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Erim: "I don't really talk about uni stuff anymore cause I'm not at uni anymore"

Also Erim: *a few posts later* "I wore a Punjabi suit to my uni graduation"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.