Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Also Eric saying that cartier only put the branded bag into the white bag as she’s in Barca. They do it in all their stores. She’s not special.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

ggukxo

Chatty Member
Why does miss ceo shop at shein? I’m not judging the wider population of people that do shop at shein because many people cannot afford to shop sustainably.

But Erim loves to brag about her Chanel’s and cars and Rolex’s (all funded by daddy) yet chooses to shop with one of the least sustainable/eco friendly brands - who are also notorious for treating their factory staff very poorly.

As an “influencer” she has a responsibility to do her homework before promoting such a problematic brand. She is so unintelligent and boring. Her content is dry she’s a sheep.
Bangs on about her carbon neutral warehouse but then shops at shein?? Make it make sense!

• Haha

ggukxo

Chatty Member
She leased her Audi as it’s conveniently been 3 years and she’s getting something new.

• Haha

snmp

VIP Member
Erim has been in Dubai, the land of the influencer and hasn’t been invited to one PR event. Second hand embarrassment when that’s your only job. Even z listers are at the Atlantis opening, she is really a nobody.

• Haha

jsecret2937

been so MIA from Erim nonsense but it’s funny seeing someone actually start calling her out so often, Parv is a legend
---
View attachment 2051747

to any newbies here, please read the Wiki (you are in for a treat).

well done to parv for calling out Erims bullshit.

like how low can Erim get taking a swipe at someone who has just lost a kitten?. Atleast Parv is genuine unlike Erim who is as fake as it comes ☠

while I’m here writing, any newbies, don’t trust Erims toxic oil. Try Parvs or anyone else’s!. Erims oil literally made my hair fall out.
I’ve tried Parvs oil they’re much better then Erims, would recommend you all try them out

• Heart
Reactions: 11

ggukxo

Chatty Member
Erim is such a joke. I’m still in disbelief that she faked to have a meeting with an MP at Parliament when really it was a tour before a film screening 😂😂 so pathetic

• Haha

snmp

VIP Member
More expose on Erim and niki mahon!! 🚨 I knew both were pure narcissistic social climbers:

“One of my female friends sells like coasters etc nd designs cushion covers etc… She messaged Erim if she can she said a price, then after said ‘no I won't share I told my friend nikki nd u copied her ideas, shes going to message u’” 😯😯😯😯

Erm nobody is copying your ali express products you begs and have the audacity to turn around and not promote a small business owner (brown female) who they claim to “do it for” ?!

• Wow

kundicouncil

Isn't it weird that her shoot included the children of her previous model and the children of her university acquaintances, implying that her shoot was very biased? Isn't it wrong for a company to exploit prejudice in product promotion?

• Heart

Jane1122

VIP Member
Re this letter Egrim's given to someone at the UK Parliament. She's such a liar. She didn't even write the letter or mention the Sikh woman who did. What's that she constantly says about being a girls' girl and supporting other women? How can she stoop lower than she already has!?
She even deleted Anoopreets name from the bottom of the letter and signed it from herself instead!

• Wow
  • Angry

wafflesnwings

VIP Member
This is really catty behaviour and super mean girl vibes. That generation was extremely frugal and didn't care about fancy vases or shallow, vacuous items etc. like Bobblehead Eric does. I consider this to be really immature, disrespectful and tone deaf. Leave your grandparents alone and stop mocking them for clout on IG

stupid.png

spiteful.png

• Wow
  • Angry

beans01

Chatty Member
A760F2BB-0B40-46E5-B8DF-37503D095F27.jpeg

to any newbies here, please read the Wiki (you are in for a treat).

well done to parv for calling out Erims bullshit.

like how low can Erim get taking a swipe at someone who has just lost a kitten?. Atleast Parv is genuine unlike Erim who is as fake as it comes ☠

while I’m here writing, any newbies, don’t trust Erims toxic oil. Try Parvs or anyone else’s!. Erims oil literally made my hair fall out.

• Heart