Erim Kaur #11 Daddy runs the brand, while I buy awards and pretend my life is not bland a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's trying to get her engagement and the byeeerim engagement up by going silent on her profile. I see influencers do this so they can get more views/visits/followers. She's still commenting on her oil profile so still active. But yeah probs will be a sob story cover up along with an obscure pic
or she has given up being an influencer (we won)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think she's trying to get her engagement and the byeeerim engagement up by going silent on her profile. I see influencers do this so they can get more views/visits/followers. She's still commenting on her oil profile so still active. But yeah probs will be a sob story cover up along with an obscure pic
She will be back before it’s her birthday to constantly remind everyone that her birthday is coming up and then proceed to say how much she hates her birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 14
with free ByEgrim tote bags, discounts galore and videos of her stepping out of lifts wearing ill-fitting slip dresses smiling like Jigsaw

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She still uploading on tiktok so she just being quiet on insta because she’s an attention seeker who wants to increase her engagement
786A84B6-5A22-4479-95AE-EFA0632A0078.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She might be blocked from posting on her influencer profile. Sometimes insta blocks you from posting if you use 3rd party apps or buy followers/engagement

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe the reason for her silence is because she’s had a BBL, boob job or face lift 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Praying for the day she deactivates all Social media. one less evil narc to worry about damaging young people.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Could be potentially looking to sell the company?
Would be surprised, given it's so attached to her name/"brand", I don't think it would have much value as a going concern.

More than likely done because she will have a "story" about a troll / stalker and the police told her to change business address and stop using personal social media 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Would be surprised, given it's so attached to her name/"brand", I don't think it would have much value as a going concern.

More than likely done because she will have a "story" about a troll / stalker and the police told her to change business address and stop using personal social media 😂
Lol this is exactly what she will say and do. And I don’t think the company would be worth anything substantial if they tried to sell it - not with the way her names attached to it and the tit reviews they get with the oil and the drop in sales and engagement

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.