Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wafflesnwings

VIP Member
Predictable Egrim. She's such a coward and sorry excuse of a human being. How dare she bully someone younger than her and over the loss of a pet, and then run away like a little bitch when she has to face the consequences of her vile actions? She's a jealous, sour-faced creature who's truly disgusting. I hope this time people don't forget how cruel hearted and mean spirited she is. She has nothing left to salvage. No dignity. No self-respect. No friends to support her. Not an ounce of empathy, compassion or kindness and all she's good for is posting foot pics, posting thirst traps and trying to find a rich man to fund her sad existence. It's high time her untested products were pulled and that SHAM of a business be shut down. They're a health hazard and every single person who's contacted Parv with their hair loss NEEDS to report ByErim to Trading Standards in England. They are the only people who can do something because Egrim and her daddy only care about money and making more money at the expense of people's health

• Heart
Reactions: 13

melono1

how sick can you be to complain about your grandparents online to 200k followers?
so fcking disrespectful, i could never imagine doing that to my 100 followers let alone someone with her following
like unbelievable she's an almost 30 year old woman and she's that immature and stupid... this isn't even the first time she's complaining about them.
how the fuck does she think that's acceptable? and how are her family and 'friends' letting her do that without calling her out

show's how shitty her character is, no respect, no morals, just a spoilt brat who can't grow up

Kaiya123

Parv is Erim’s karma!! Funny how people like her tell on themselves by being exactly what they pretend they aren’t! The facade always slips and the cracks always show no matter how hard you try to hide how horrid you really are!

• Heart

ggukxo

Chatty Member
@mnbvcxzqwerty you’ve done nothing wrong and no one can take legal action against you for taking a picture. There’s countless other threads on here where people have posted pictures of influencers they’ve seen at various places. You have nothing to worry about

• Heart

wafflesnwings

VIP Member
I'm elated Parv has opened up her platform to make those people's voices be heard. We've known Egrim deletes honest reviews from TrustPilot and floods it with fake ones for ages now and I can't imagine how frustrated all those people must have been. She's finally not controlling the narrative - I wonder how she's explaining all of this to her father (probably making herself out to be the victim of 'jealous girls online' when every single person she's wronged is coming forward). When the NDAs timeline expires for Harneet and Kavita, I hope they feel confident to share their stories. It's ridiculous how long Egrim's gotten away with these dangerous, untested hair products, narc behaviour, compulsive lies and SCAM of a company!

beans01

Chatty Member
55F60738-D0BB-4C22-B64A-AE08416445C6.jpeg

as much as erim tries to portray another body image, tattle comes through with the real erim.

• Haha
  • Wow

kvest

Wow rich of her to act like she was the one being bullied in the office. She was absolutely wretched to be around, regularly went out of her way to make people's lives miserable and always stole product. The "girls" she's referring to were a tight group of women who supported and lifted each other up and she was purposely left out because of her terrible attitude and energy.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Jane1122

VIP Member
More expose on Erim and niki mahon!! 🚨 I knew both were pure narcissistic social climbers:

“One of my female friends sells like coasters etc nd designs cushion covers etc… She messaged Erim if she can she said a price, then after said ‘no I won't share I told my friend nikki nd u copied her ideas, shes going to message u’” 😯😯😯😯

Erm nobody is copying your ali express products you begs and have the audacity to turn around and not promote a small business owner (brown female) who they claim to “do it for” ?!
Niki and erim are just as worse as eachother yet Niki is just undercover and not as bait. I don't like Niki's vibes, nothing has changed since her rebrand. LOL at erim calling Niki her friend, yet got no wedding invite from Niki 😂

• Haha

BibiYoda

She really thought she did something with those reg plates 😂🤣 Is she okay 😂😂

Is her next reg plate going to be P00 N CONDS for her toxic S&C? It doubles up for her potential Dubai porta potty antics and an alternative for the pull out method that she was definitely not googling 😬

• Haha

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
i actually do have an aunt that does not have body hair. but she also does not have armpit hair or any hormonal hair like around the chin, mustache etc. and it's not genetic, so her daughter has body hair just like any normal punjabi girl. the lack of body hair is actually due to a deficiency. erim claims she was born hairless due to genetics but only got laser for her armpits but she tweeted saying she's lasering her whole body and she used to make stories about lasering her legs also when she was getting laser done at hannah london spa. i feel not only for punjabi girls is it disrespectful but especially for sikh girls who already each have their own journeys with kesh. as someone who wants to be a "big sister" for punabi and sikh girls she sure does a terrible job. she's the kind of sister that would put you down to make herself feel better or get jealous if her younger sister gets more attention than her. she'd also be the type of mom who also gets jealous of her daughter. narcissist erim for you.

tattle420

VIP Member
Is her lease up at the flat which is why she’s gone from “I love it” to the mysterious “something happened, I can’t wait to move”?
She acts like someone broke into her house and it’s scarred her forever. Knowing her tendency to exaggerate, she probably saw a rat (her reflection) and is acting like she’s forever traumatised

• Haha

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed that NO ONE has defended irum this time? Not even that Yasmine girl that she’s friends with

Everyone knows she’s in the wrong and she’s bad vibes. That’s why they are on Parvs side and I’ve seen people praise this thread

• Heart
  • Haha