Erim Kaur #11 Daddy runs the brand, while I buy awards and pretend my life is not bland a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps these could be thrown into the hat for ideas?
1 4M A C0NW0M4N
L1AR
CR4B QU33N
P1CK M3 PR1NC355
M4RRY M3 4M4N N4TT

Look at this display of brat behaviour - university is a privilege and a chance to enhance your education, as well as be exposed to different cultures, develop critical thinking skills and broaden your outlook on general life. None of which fell to Egrim!
View attachment 1922780
Lollll love those number plates!

Altho If someone suggested that princess one irl, I bet you she would try to get it!! She's all about those stupid princess vibes. It's not cute love. It's pathetic. And not actually princess vibes, modern princess these days is kate Middleton. Erik is no where near her league lollllll she so tacky.

Reactions: 5
Thank goodness more and more people are seeing the light when it comes to those awful, awful products and her as a person!

Reactions: 7
This just came up on my fyp…check out the caption!
Wasn’t “my dads so young” a part of her personality????
Huge part of it - she thinks it's a quirk when most Asian parents her father's age tend to be young, because they got married and/or had children in their early twenties. She used to take photos with a bit of his foot or elbow or hand in it, and insinuate/gaslight people into thinking she was abroad or travelling with a romantic male interest. Oh and she always goes on about how he's really modern and British and not an immigrant Asian father :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
This just came up on my fyp…check out the caption!
Wasn’t “my dads so young” a part of her personality????
“Someone once said”= tattle. Girl just say tattle or are you too scared of people finding this site that you are desperately trying to remove on google

Her dad not even that young

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She quickly deleted this TikTok but she posted something about how everyone is making a conditioner or hair oil in their kitchen and she’s making faces at it… she did the same tit lmaoo.

touting a secret recipe or some bullshit. She sells bc she shows off her body & does provocative movements. But it’s getting tired dude. Been a minute and her ass hasn’t gotten any fatter. Boobs still small af unless it’s lifted or at an angle. Her time is coming.

And she loves to say late 20s. witch you almost thirty.

Lmao pick me!!!!! this witch lives and breathes for these threads!! 🤣 I said once her eyes are small and beedy compared to beauties like elwa with almond eyes 😂😂😂😂
ok erim maybe very malnourished almonds
---

did anyone see tasmin dhaliwal on US fox news? omg compared to erim the difference in professionalism, charisma, presentation is STARK! in every interview she's done, erim has been cold, awkward and the only impression she given is that she speaks just to hear her own voice. look at tasmin in this interview! also love how transparent tasmin is about every one of her answers and answers each question directly, no beating around the bush and no inflating her own POV to make herself seem larger than she is! even the interviewer is visibly very happy to be having this conversation with tasmin because of the energy she is carrying and how well she is letting the interview flow. erim take some major notes in ur little journal

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg have u guys seen the "raw" footage of the rose giving. She actually says film this to her assistant. So as usual she would have posted doing that anyway. Exactly like giving her half eaten food to the homeless. She's pathetic!!

And also, she's so so rude about matalan. Some people like it. And she shops at primark anyway. She is such a rude horrible brat...and on a side note, I wonder whats going on with her and Aman natt?! Sorry for my jumbled thoughts into one post lol
---

Oh and one last thing. Her outfit for that rose video is beyond awful.
Why is her style so so disgusting. cheap polyester style evening dresses with gross heels. No other influencer dresses as tacky and badly as she does. So gross.

Reactions: 9
Omg have u guys seen the "raw" footage of the rose giving. She actually says film this to her assistant. So as usual she would have posted doing that anyway. Exactly like giving her half eaten food to the homeless. She's pathetic!!
So embarrassing, how many videos did she make her assistant record too?? I bet her assistant barely gets paid for doing all this

Narrator: She did not

No.png

---

And also, she's so so rude about matalan. Some people like it. And she shops at primark anyway. She is such a rude horrible brat...and on a side note, I wonder whats going on with her and Aman natt?! Sorry for my jumbled thoughts into one post lol
---

Oh and one last thing. Her outfit for that rose video is beyond awful.
Why is her style so so disgusting. cheap polyester style evening dresses with gross heels. No other influencer dresses as tacky and badly as she does. So gross.
It's so random to do and it reminded me of those women who give roses to young couples in the street, then chase them down demanding money. I'm half surprised Egrim didn't do that! Nothing with that woman is candid; it's all planned and executed poorly/to the shittest standard known to humanity. It's strange how she sneers at discount stores when all her clothing comes from fast fashion brands and she nearly had an aneurysm with the free Primark haul. Everything she wears - down to those awful heels - is of a very low-quality and is not made to last. I'd have thought she could afford to shop at the high end part of H&M, Zara, Oliver Bonas or that daddy could take her shopping there seeing as he pays for everything

Last edited:
Narrator: She did not

View attachment 1927948
---

It's so random to do and it reminded me of those women who give roses to young couples in the street, then chase them down demanding money. I'm half surprised Egrim didn't do that! Nothing with that woman is candid; it's all planned and executed poorly/to the shittest standard known to humanity. It's strange how she sneers at discount stores when all her clothing comes from fast fashion brands and she nearly had an aneurysm with the free Primark haul. Everything she wears - down to those awful heels - is of a very low-quality and is not made to last. I'd have thought she could afford to shop at the high end part of H&M, Zara, Oliver Bonas or that daddy could take her shopping there seeing as he pays for everything
I agree! It's so weird for an influencer, especially one who flaunts her vca and chanel stuff! There's nothing wrong with primark but it's soooo weird AND she said she was in matalan for her grandma so Imo that's even ruder!!!

I wonder when she will get cancelled. Let's see what else 2023 has in store, remember when she stooped so low and did that rubicon ad?! Hahahahaa

• Haha
omg she really did a whole rant about simply being ASKED what her niche is and then at the end flips off to all those who have asked her??? she is such a baby omg it is just a question u don't have to get to aggressive and masculine with the trying to compartmentalise your audience after you've been asked a simple question that is normal in her industry, honestly she is insaneeeee. erim ur niche is being a pathetic gaslighting liar who seeks sexual attention and praise on the internet btw xx

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.